Air fryer is currently a game-changer in a kitchen application. You are free to enjoy the crispy and deep-fried flavor with little or no oil at all thanks to hot air circulation. It not only brings a healthy version of your frying food but also is a faster, cleaner, safer version compared to convection oven or deep fryer.
Furthermore, most of the air fryer comes with multiple cooking programs that let you bake, roast, dehydrate any kind of food you love. From meatloaf to caramelized vegetables, you will enjoy the lower calories intake food yet still delicious and freshly.
However, you might be afraid that air fryer’s result is never the same as deep-fried food but all you need is a good cookbook with amazing guidelines and some outstanding recipes. With that in mind, the list of air fryer cookbook will upgrade your cooking level with less time and less mess.
- Which One Is the Best Air Fryer Cookbook?
- Air Fryer Cookbooks Comparison Table
- Top 15 Best Air Fryer Cookbook Reviews 2020
- 1. Air Fry Everything Cookbook
- 2. The Air Fryer Bible Cookbook
- 3. The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook
- 4. Air Fry Every Day Cookbook
- 5. Air Fryer Ultimate Cookbook
- 6. The Super Easy Air Fryer Cookbook
- 7. The Vegan Air Fryer Cookbook
- 8. The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook
- 9. The Air Fryer Cookbook
- 10. Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook
- 11. The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook
- 12. The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook
- 13. Air Fryer Cookbook 3-Ring Binder
- 14. Air Fryer Revolution Cookbook
- 15. The Essential Vegan Air Fryer Cookbook
- My Top Pick
Which One Is the Best Air Fryer Cookbook?
It is not an easy task to find the most suitable cookbook if you don’t know what you need the most. Categorize in specific requirements and advance functions of each air fryer cookbook, this is a great summarize before jumping in a detailed review section.
- Best Overall: Air Fry Everything
“High-reputation author, well-instruction with outstanding layout and picture, useful tips and tricks at the pro level, easy to follow”
- Best for Beginner Air Fryer Cookbook: The Air Fryer Bible
“Ideal choice for a newbie, features comprehensive cooking method such as batching or reheating, exact timing, understand customer expectation with the simple instruction”
- Best Healthy Guidelines Air Fryer Cookbook: The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook
“Expert on nutritious recipes such as gluten-free or vegan, follows American Heart Association guidelines, time saver, easy to make and remember”
- Best Focusing on Fried Food Cookbook: The Super Easy Air Fryer Cookbooks
“Hype review for deep-fried taste recipes, smart handy chart for timing and temperature, easy-to-follow content, detailed nutritional information, and serving sizes”
- Best Vegan Air Fry Cookbook: The Vegan Air Fryer
“Amazing recipes for vegetarian, high-quality layout and highlights, quick to make, specialized in low fat and sugar-free dishes”
- Best Diet-Conscious Air Fry Cookbook: The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook
“Bestselling author, concentrate on low-calories diet, unique Calories Watcher points to keep track, healthy dessert recipes, available gluten-free and keto-friendly dishes”
- Best Utilized Air Fryer Cookbook: The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook
“Versatile fit for wide range size, type, or brand of air fryers, easy to follow instruction, thoughtfully pairing drinks and sauces”
Air Fryer Cookbooks Comparison Table
This comparison table includes must-known data that you can easily compare and decide your best suitable one. From this table, you can quickly research to have overview knowledge.
For more deeply and detailed information on each product, keep scolding down to find more helpful reviews, product specifications, and benefits as well as drawbacks of each air fryer cookbook.
|Air Fry Everything Cookbook - Best Overall||1.4 pounds||300 pages||Meredith Laurence||130 recipes|
|The Air Fryer Bible Cookbook - Best for Beginner Air Fryer Cookbook||1.2 Pounds||256 pages||Susan Laborde||200 recipes|
|The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook - Best Healthy Guidelines Air Fryer Cookbook||15.2 ounces||168 pages||Linda Larsen||100+ recipes|
|Air Fry Every Day Cookbook||1.2 pounds||160 pages||Ben Mims||75 recipes|
|Air Fryer Ultimate Cookbook||1.2 pounds||102 pages||Kelly Cohen||150 recipes|
|The Super Easy Air Fryer Cookbook - Best Focusing on Fried Food Cookbook||1 pound||182 pages||Kelly Cohen||100 recipes|
|The Vegan Air Fryer Cookbook - Best Vegan Air Fry Cookbook||1 pound||192 pounds||JL Fields||80 recipes|
|The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook - Best Diet-Conscious Air Fry Cookbook||1 pound||150 pages||Gina Homolka||75 recipes|
|The Air Fryer Cookbook||1.1 pounds||162 pages||Todd English||70 recipes|
|Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook||1.1 pound||160 pages||Dana Angelo White MS RD AT||100 recipes|
|The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook - Best Utilized Air Fryer Cookbook||1.6 pounds||432 pages||Bruce Weinstein and Mark Carbrough||300 recipes|
|The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook||13.6 ounces||154 pages||Linda Larsen||100+|
|Air Fryer Cookbook 3-Ring Binder||3 pounds||224 pages||Public International||100+ recipes|
|Air Fryer Revolution Cookbook||1.5 pounds||224 pages||Urvashi Pitre||100 recipes|
|The Essential Vegan Air Fryer Cookbook||14.4 ounces||168 pages||Tess Challis||75 recipes|
Top 15 Best Air Fryer Cookbook Reviews 2020
Owning the comprehensive the cookbook will help you to achieve pro-level crunchy textures and upgrade your home cooking. I have gathered deep information about the top 15 best air fryer cookbooks.
1. Air Fry Everything Cookbook
Published as one of cookbooks of The Blue Jean Chef series, this air fryer cookbook is recognized by rave reviews and always appear on ranked charts about air fryer guides. Meredith Laurence was graduated from the New England Culinary Institute then works in Les-Baux-de-Provence, San Francisco, and California.
Lately, Meredith Laurence found her real passion in her culinary path: teaching home cooks. With comprehensive experience from different cooking schools, she now works for the Blue Jean Chef on life and is a bestselling author with six cookbooks.
Air Fry Everything not only contain restaurant makeovers such as Blooming Onions or Shrimp Egg Rolls, but also some unique recipes beyond fried food such as Marinated Rib-eye Steak with Herb Roasted Mushrooms.
You can enjoy the flavorful fried food in a healthy version with a lot of tips and tricks that help you to achieve pro-level home cooking.
- Provide with a lot of high-quality pictures
- Simple recipe yet delicious and flavorful
- Feature some unique recipes even for frozen food
- Well instruction
- Not exact cooking time
- No nutritional information
2. The Air Fryer Bible Cookbook
(Best for Beginner)
This cookbook is an ideal start if you are a beginner that includes more than 200 recipes. If you are a snack lover, The Air Fryer Bible brings perfect Crispy Mozzarella Sticks, String Bean Fries, and even Apple Dumplings. It also has helpful tips to adjust air fryer that ensures the best cooking result such as reheating and batching.
The other plus point of this air fryer cookbooks is that the author understanding the customer side. Susan LaBorde is the creator of the product-reviews website; therefore, she knows what customer expects from one kitchen applications.
With easy-following guidelines, this air fryer will be a time-saver that brings a healthy meal for your family.
- Detailed guidelines yet easy to understand
- Helpful tips
- Exact timing
- Not have a lot of pictures
- Not focus on healthy recipes
3. The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook
(Best Healthy Guidelines)
If a nutritious meal is your priority, The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook is worth choice penny. Specialized both in Biology and Food Science and Nutrition, Linda devotes in low-fat and low-salt meals with more than 37 books.
This air fryer cookbook gives you heart-healthy recipes that follow American Heart Association guidelines. This also covers various guidelines for vegetarian and gluten-free options that contain nutritional information.
You don’t have to worry about timing because Linda provides easy and quick recipes that only takes 15-20 minutes within 8 ingredients.
- Focus on a healthy meal that American Heart Association guidelines
- Time saver
- Include detailed nutritional facts
- Easy to remember recipes
- Might not suitable for people who look for advanced cooking
4. Air Fry Every Day Cookbook
Work as a cooking columnist for the Los Angles Times, Ben Mims has a wide range of experiences about content and magazine publishing. Therefore, there is no surprise that his books come with amazing content and easy-to-follow instructions.
Starting with Air Fryer 101 guidelines, you will have detailed and helpful information from A to Z about using and cooking with an air fryer. In order to utilize all functions of versatility air fryer, you will see multiple dishes from classic, kid-friendly to dessert recipes.
Moreover, if you are afraid of a cookbook that contains too many recipes to confuse you, this is the right pick with just 75 recipes.
- Sleek design with great pictures that suitable for decorations
- Easy to follow and understand
- Contains some low-fat recipes
- Great contain organize
- Some people might think it is not suitable for everyday meal
5. Air Fryer Ultimate Cookbook
This is a good choice if you are looking for an air fryer featuring a full-course recipe yet easy and simple to make. Sanders works as sous chef at Gordan Ramsay Restaurant and want to show you the full potential of cooking with air fryers from breakfast to dinner dishes
The most noticeable content is 150 vegan recipes, which is a lot comparing to other air fryer cookbook. This is also available in the Kindle version for your extra convenience.
|Publisher||Air Fry Cookbook|
- Short guidelines within one page
- Suitable for different home cooking occasion
- No index
- Don’t have pictures with the recipe
6. The Super Easy Air Fryer Cookbook
(Best Focusing on Fried Food Cookbook)
Looking for an air fryer cookbook emphasize on deep-fried taste cookbook; this one is for you. Standing out with hype reviews, The Super Easy Air Fryer Cookbook comes with 100 air fryer recipes and handy charts for guiding timing and temperature.
Only take mostly about 3-minutes to prep and cook, you can enjoy your delicious waffle or deep-fried chicken with detailed recipe labels. In other words, there are multiple types of dishes that label as family-favorite, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
- An easy-to-follow handy chart for timing and temperature
- Available nutritional information and serving sizes
- Well-constructed content
- No picture including
7. The Vegan Air Fryer Cookbook
JL Fields is a vegan culinary expert who has tested and developed an efficient way to cook vegetables with little or no cooking oil. Containing 80 recipes, this outstanding air fryer cookbook finds the best way to have an amazing taste with minimum oil, sugar, and salt.
This cookbook also is easy to follow and quick to make. Thus, you shouldn’t miss the Jalapeño Poppers recipe that receives wonderful reviews.
|Publisher||Vegan Heritage Press, LLC|
- Best suitable for vegetarian
- Well-constructed guidelines
- Concentrate on low fat and sugar-free recipes
- Time saver
- Not all ingredients are whole food vegans
8. The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook
Gina Homolka is the #1 New York Times bestselling author and winning blogger of Skinnytaste.com. All of her books concentrate on low-calories dishes yet big on flavor.
With 75 receipts works both for basket and countertop air fryer, you can make flavorful dishes such as Crispy Coconut Shrimp or Homemade Bagels without worrying about gaining weight. If you are in love with the desert, The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook even provides low-cal dessert recipes such as Blueberry Lemon Yogurt Muffins or Churros.
The other outstanding point of this book is that it includes a lot of specific diet recipes such as keto-friendly, gluten-free, vegetarian. You can also check nutritional information as well as keep track of Weight Watchers on Gina’s blog.
- Specialized in low-calories diet
- Great content that easy to follow
- Unique Calories Watcher points to keep track
- Available wide range of low-cal dessert recipes
- Have only hardcover version
9. The Air Fryer Cookbook
Indeed, there is no need to advertise about Todd English’s reputations. With rave review, this air fryer cookbook comes with 70 recipes that satisfy your taste from appetizer, main dish, sides to snacks and desserts without cleaning the messy vat of hot oil.
The recipe sections are well-recognized by course order. Don’t forget to take a look for desserts baked on-air as well as sauces and homemade ingredients. With Todd’s guidelines, you definitely can utilize your air fryer only in 20 minutes.
|Publisher||Castle Point Books|
- High reputation chef author
- Unique sauce recipes
- Great guidelines and highlights
- No calories information included
10. Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook
This air fryer cookbook definitely catches all your attention at the first look because of its catchy design and amazing design. It promises to bring all your dishes under 500 calories even though for desserts. As a dietitian and nutrition consultant, Dana puts effort to give you a comparison chart of calories and fat comparing to traditional frying.
For each recipe, Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook comes with exact calorie count and nutrition information that helps you to control your meals. Plus, most of the recipes require everyday ingredients that easy to find and prepare.
|Author||Dana Angelo White MS RD AT|
- Includes a wide range of recipes to choose including desserts
- Thoughtfully comparing chart of calories and fat to normal frying method
- Great quality picture
- Features calorie counts and nutrition information
- The dessert contains a big amount of sugar and fat
11. The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook
If you want an air fryer cookbook that contains tons of recipe and works for different sizes of air fryer (from small 2-quart to 10-quart air fryers), this one is for you. You can enjoy all the dishes from everyday meals to the holiday season with more than 300 recipes.
As a bestselling author of The Instant Pot Bible, Bruce Weinstein and Mark Carbrough is trustworthy writers for more than 30 cookbooks that won a different award and are the contributes for WeightWatchers.com as well as the Washing Post, Fine Cooking, and Cooking Light.
Therefore, you don’t have to worry about the way contain organize and tags for different categories: fast, easy, vegan, gluten-free. No matters your air fryer’s size, type, or brand, you can freely enjoy your delicious homemade cooking.
|Author||Bruce Weinstein and Mark Carbrough|
- Versatile fit for a different type of air fryers
- Convenience ingredients and timing lists
- Unique attached paring drinks or sauces
- Easy to understand instruction
- Not have a lot of pictures
- No nutritional information
12. The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook
The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook was written by Linda Larsen, who publishes about 28 cookbooks. If you are a beginner, it is good beginning thanks to its Air Fryer 101 section that contain detailed and deep information about the timing, temperature, oil options to utilize your air fryer.
This cookbook is not only a perfect companion with your air fryer but also is amazing everyday cooking guidelines who suffer to know what kind of dishes I should cook today. There is also nutritional analysis, free reference websites and conversion charts for extra comfort.
- Practical and detailed highlights for using an air fryer
- Comfortable nutritional tables and conversion charts
- Contains a lot of frozen or prepackage recipes
- Best fit for regular cooking
- Not for advanced cooking
13. Air Fryer Cookbook 3-Ring Binder
This is a smart product published by Public International that designs with a 3-ring binder. Therefore, it is easy to adjust and set up on the counter as well as add more pages for your notes and recipes. This book is made of top-quality paper and art photography that is a sleek decoration for your kitchen.
With over 100 recipes, you can enjoy many helpful tips and estimated temperatures guide for multiple dishes. It is also not expensive for a full-color photo, high-quality coated, and even 2 splash guards.
|Publisher||Public International, Ldt|
- 3-ring binder design for extra space
- High-quality photo and cover
- The sleek kitchen decoration product
- Contain everyday recipes
- Perfect as a gift
- Binder can create some problems such as ripped holes
- Quite heavy
14. Air Fryer Revolution Cookbook
As a person who lost 80 pounds, Urvashi Pitre has real experience of low-cal diet, low-carb, keto diet that features in all her published books. Most recipes use fresh food so it will be an ideal choice if you don’t like prepackaged or frozen ingredients.
Air Fryer Revolution divides into eight sections that easy to follow from egg and cheeses to desserts section. You even can make your fresh spice mixes at home. If you are a fan of Indian or Brazilian cuisines, don’t miss this cookbook! Urvashi Pitre promises to bring complex flavor yet super easy to make.
|Publisher||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
- Comes with a lot of keto recipes
- Specialized in some specific cushiness
- Using fresh food
- Simple recipe with simple cleaning requirements
- Some recipe takes more than 60 minutes to make
15. The Essential Vegan Air Fryer Cookbook
This is another great air fryer cookbook for vegan dishes that make from plant-based ingredients in a delicious way without any fake substitutes. It also has Air frying 101 section to give you all benefits and guidelines to use your air fryer.
The other noticeable point of this cookbook is that it provides some free air fryer using that easy to make if you want to get away from using electric design for a while. Most of the recipes have Southwest and Mexican-American styles if you are a fan.
Although it specialized in vegan dishes, it still can satisfy your sweet tooth with a wide range of dessert yet still is whole health recipes. Tess Challis is vegetarian so you can believe.
- Great vegan recipes that use plant-based ingredients
- Flexible recipes that might not require air fryer
- Well organized layout
- Detailed nutritional information
- No pictures or illustrations
My Top Pick
My top pick is The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook. Because my priority is a nutritious meal, this air fryer cookbook provides low-fat, low-fat, gluten-free, vegan recipes that follow American Heart Association guidelines.
In conclusion, it also easy and quick instructions to follow with detailed nutritional information. You only need above 15-20 minutes within 8 ingredients to make your flavorful and delicious dishes. There is also an air fryer section including cooking chart, oils, ingredients, functions for extra convenience.
You will not regret purchasing this amazing cookbook that brings more comfortable and healthier life in your kitchen!