Whenever you find cookware, you always try to seek the one that can make cooking and cleaning tasks more comfortable. That’s why the ceramic frying pan has become an indispensable kitchen tool.
However, you should note that not all ceramic frying pans have good quality. You shouldn’t hurry then buy a product that can only work for a few days. Please read my best ceramic frying pans reviews to make sure you spend money on the right product.
- Is Ceramic Frying Pan Made of Ceramic?
- Advantages And Disadvantages of Ceramic Frying Pan
- Is Ceramic Frying Pan Worth Paying?
- What Are The Best Ceramic Frying Pans?
- Ceramic Frying Pans Comparison Chart
- Top 15 Best Ceramic Frying Pans Reviews 2020
- 1. GreenLife Soft Grip Ceramic Non-Stick Open Frypan Set
- 2. ZWILLING 64089-360 Spirit Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan
- 3. DaTerra Cucina Ceramic Natural Nonstick Coating Frying Pan
- 4. WearEver C94433 Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Frying Pan
- 5. Tramontina 80110/043DS Style Ceramica Frying Pan
- 6. All-Clad HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Ceramic Frying Pan
- 7. GreenPan CC000044-001 Paris Non-Stick Open Ceramic Frypan Set
- 8. Chantal SLIN63-24C Induction 21 Steel Ceramic Coated Fry Pan
- 9. Vollrath (EZ4014) Wear-Ever CeramiGuard Frying Pan
- 10. GreenPan Lima 3D Hard Anodized Non-Stick Ceramic Fry Pan
- 11. Bialetti Ceramic Pro Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- 12. WaxonWare 8.5 & 12 Inch Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pans
- 13. Carote 12.5-Inch Nonstick Frying Pan
- 14. T-fal G917S264 Initiatives Nonstick Ceramic Coating Frying Pan
- 15. Caannasweis Nonstick Frying Pan
- Buying Tips That You Should Know
- My Top Pick
Is Ceramic Frying Pan Made of Ceramic?
The ceramic frying pan is actually made of metal, but it has ceramic coating. This coating is made of sand to give the product a non-stick surface. That’s why the product has the name “ ceramic frying pan.”
Advantages And Disadvantages of Ceramic Frying Pan
The wide range of benefits of using ceramic cookware is the reason why ceramic frying pan is becoming more and more common.
- Lightweight: Since the product is made of aluminum with ceramic coating, it is very light, and it can be an excellent replacement for the heavy cookware in your kitchen
- Ease of cleaning: The ceramic frying pan has a smooth non-stick surface. So you just need to add a little oil or butter, and there will be no food sticking on the pan surface.
- Quick heat transfer: The base of the ceramic frying pan is made of aluminum so the heat can transfer quickly, efficiently, and evenly. You can reduce more power in cooking.
- Safe to use: There is no toxic material that can affect your food and health
- Affordable price: Ceramic frying pan usually come in a set at a very reasonable price. You can save more money in comparison to other kinds of frying pans. However, there are also some drawbacks that you should consider.
- Short lifespan: The coating wears off quickly, and the frying pan becomes sticky
- Handwash only: Since the layer gets scratch soon so you should wash the product gently by hand
- Be careful with metal utensils: You should use wooden or nylon utensils instead of metal utensils to ensure the pan is scratch-free
Is Ceramic Frying Pan Worth Paying?
Although the ceramic frying pan has some drawbacks, I still recommend you to use it because it is healthier than stainless steel pans. The price of it is also reasonable, and you should consider buying one and add to your cookware’s collection for more choices of uses.
Moreover, the ceramic frying pan is useful if you are a newbie in cooking. The surface of it is non-stick, so you don’t need to worry much about sticking. It is a wise expense to go for a product that is both healthy and comfortable to use.
What Are The Best Ceramic Frying Pans?
It is clear that owning a ceramic frying pan is necessary. But which product should you go for? Let’s take a quick view of my recommended list of the best frying pans on the market.
- Best Overall: DaTerra Cucina Ceramic Natural Nonstick Coating Frying Pan
“No harmful material, soft-touch silicone rim, an air-tight silicone lid, 4-layer nonstick coating, effortless to clean, durable coating, suitable for gas and electric cooktops.”
- Best Budget: Bialetti Ceramic Pro Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
“Superior performance, easy-release surface, even heat distribution, long-term toughness, easy to clean, need little oil to cook, safe for oven.”
- Best GreenLife Set: GreenLife Soft Grip Ceramic Non-Stick Open Frypan Set
“Eye-catching cookware, healthy non-stick ceramic pan, stay-cool soft-grip handle, even heat distribution, need little fat or oil to cook, non-toxic material, dishwasher safe, easy to clean.”
- Best For Beginner: Tramontina 80110/043DS Style Ceramica Frying Pan
“Durable porcelain enamel exterior, smooth ceramic interior, tempered glass lid, soft-grip stainless steel handles, aluminum construction, effortless food release, and cleanup.”
- Best For Induction Cooktops: All-Clad HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Ceramic Frying Pan
“Exceptional performance, durable riveted stainless steel handles, compatible with all cooktops, oven safe to 500F, tempered glass lid to monitor food, 3 layers of professional-grade coating.”
- Best Non-Stick: GreenPan CC000044-001 Paris Non-Stick Open Ceramic Frypan Set
“Metal utensils safe, durable hard-anodized, maximum strength, excellent heat conduction, ergonomic handle, suitable for oven use, high-quality non-stick coating.”
- Best Quality: Chantal SLIN63-24C Induction 21 Steel Ceramic Coated Fry Pan
“Magnetic bottom, long ergonomic handle, wide and flat bottom, perfect for all stovetops, oven safe up to 500°F, dripless pouring rim, premium non-stick ceramic coating.”
- Best For Pancake Lovers: GreenPan Lima 3D Hard Anodized Non-Stick Ceramic Fry Pan
“Highly scratch-resistant surface, exceptional three different surfaces, healthy and safe to use, manufactured without PFOA, contain no Lead or Cadmium, no toxic fumes released, strong stainless steel handle.”
Ceramic Frying Pans Comparison Chart
You will find it easier to choose the best ceramic frying pan by consulting the comparison table below. Please scroll down, and you will find out!
|Product||Weight||Dimensions||Pan material||Diameter||Highlight features|
|GreenLife Soft Grip Ceramic Non-Stick Open Frypan Set - Best GreenLife Set||2.69 pounds||21.5 x 14 x 5.3 inches||Aluminum||7 inches and 10 inches||Non-stick coating, Stay-cool soft-grip handle, Lightweight, Dishwasher safe|
|ZWILLING 64089-360 Spirit Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan||5 pounds||25.3 x 14.8 x 4 inches||Aluminum||14 inches||Heat quickly and evenly, Large and comfortable handle, Compatible with electric cooktops, Oven safe at 400F|
|DaTerra Cucina Ceramic Natural Nonstick Coating Frying Pan - Best Overall||2.22 pounds||18.9 x 13.7 x 4.1 inches||Aluminum||11 inches||No harmful material, Soft-touch silicone rim, Providing an air-tight, silicone lid, Revolutionary 4-layer nonstick coating|
|WearEver C94433 Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Frying Pan||2.9 pounds||14 x 7.5 x 3.5 inches||Aluminum||Not specified||Comfortable and secure grip, Durable material, High-quality aluminum base, Even heat distribution|
|Tramontina 80110/043DS Style Ceramica Frying Pan - Best For Beginners||1.58 pounds||1.8 x 17.8 x 10.6 inches||Aluminum||10 inches||Durable porcelain enamel exterior, Smooth ceramic interior, Tempered glass lid, Soft-grip stainless steel handles|
|All-Clad HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Ceramic Frying Pan - Best For Induction Cooktops||8 pounds||22.5 x 12 x 5 inches||Aluminum||12 inches||Exceptional performance, Durable riveted stainless steel handles, Compatible with all cooktops, 3 layers of professional-grade PFOA-free nonstick|
|GreenPan CC000044-001 Paris Non-Stick Open Ceramic Frypan Set - Best Non-Stick||4.43 pounds||22 x 3.5 x 12 inches||Aluminum||10 inches and 12 inches||Metal utensils safe, Durable hard-anodized exterior for maximum strength, Excellent heat conduction, Ergonomic handle|
|Chantal SLIN63-24C Induction 21 Steel Ceramic Coated Fry Pan - Best Quality||2.65 pounds||18.5 x 10 x 2.2 inches||21 steel, copper, titan||10 inches||Magnetic bottom, Ergonomic long handle, Wide and flat bottom, Dripless pouring rim|
|Vollrath (EZ4014) Wear-Ever CeramiGuard Frying Pan||4.35 pounds||24 x 15 x 6 inches||Aluminum||14 inches||Smooth ceramic guard frypan, Easy to release, Quick cleanup|
|GreenPan Lima 3D Hard Anodized Non-Stick Ceramic Fry Pan - Best For Pancake Lovers||2.1 pounds||19.2 x 11.4 x 3.2 inches||Aluminum||11 inches||Highly scratch-resistant surface, Exceptional three different surfaces, Healthy and safe to use, Manufactured without PFOA, Lead and Cadmium|
|Bialetti Ceramic Pro Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan - Best Budget||1.17 pounds||15 x 8 x 2.4 inches||Aluminum||8 inches||Superior performance, Easy-release surface, Even heat distribution, Long-term toughness|
|WaxonWare 8.5 & 12 Inch Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pans||4.45 pounds||19.5 x 12.6 x 3.9 inches||Aluminum||8.5 inches and 12 inches||GREBLON CK2 nonstick coating, Ultimate heat distribution, Lightweight but durable|
|Carote 12.5-Inch Nonstick Frying Pan||2.95 pounds||23 x 13.3 x 5.5 inches||Aluminum||12.5 inches||Granite stone nonstick coating, Stay-cool and anti-scald handle, Easy to clean and maintain, Durable cast aluminum construction|
|T-fal G917S264 Initiatives Nonstick Ceramic Coating Frying Pan||2.2 pounds||17.5 x 10.5 x 4 inches||Aluminum||8.5 and 10.5 inches||Able to resist scratching and staining, Durable construction, Perfect cooking results|
|Caannasweis Nonstick Frying Pan||2.34 pounds||19 x 3.1 x 2 inches||Aluminum||11 inches||Healthier and easier to use, Attractive retro design, Quick heat transfer, Long-time use|
Top 15 Best Ceramic Frying Pans Reviews 2020
To make sure that you can own the worthiest product within your budget range, the reviews of 15 best ceramic frying pans below is ready and waits for you to read.
1. GreenLife Soft Grip Ceramic Non-Stick Open Frypan Set
(Best GreenLife Set)
There are two frying pans in the GreenLife soft grip set. The large pan’s diameter is 10 inches, while the small pan’s diameter is 7 inches. With this set, you can effortlessly make delicious and healthy food for your family.
The GreenLife ceramic frying pan is non-stick, and its coating is free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium. There is no toxic material, so your food is totally safe with this frying pan.
The handle is really soft and easy to grip. And it sticks tightly to the body of the pan. The total weight of the product is 2,69 pounds. It is very light so you can easily move it after cooking.
The product looks very eye-catching and you can have many color options. I think you should add this product to your kitchen’s cookware collection.
- Eye-catching cookware
- Healthy non-stick ceramic pan
- Stay-cool soft-grip handle
- Even heat distribution using low&medium heat
- Need little fat or oil to cook
- Non-toxic material
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to clean
- Convenient 2 pieces of a set for versatile use
- You should use wood or nylon utensils to prevent scratching
- The coating begins to wear off in several small areas after 4 weeks
|Dimensions||21.5 x 14 x 5.3 inches|
|Diameter||7 inches and 10 inches|
2. ZWILLING 64089-360 Spirit Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan
The ZWILLING ceramic non-stick frying pan has 3-ply construction with a thickness of 3mm. It means that the product can heat up fast and evenly. The ceramic coating of this product is also PTFE and PFOA free.
If you use this product, you can help protect the environment because no harmful fumes are released to our environment. The handle is cool so you don’t need to worry that it becomes too hot to touch after cooking.
It is healthier to use ZWILLING nonstick frying pan because you don’t need to add much oil. This product is oven safe with 400F so you can also use it in your oven. Since the handle is easy to control, you can effortlessly take out the pan with oven gloves.
- Heat quickly and evenly
- Large and comfortable handle
- No toxic air releases
- Easy to use and clean
- Better heat distribution
- Compatible with electric cooktops
- Dishwasher safe
- Safe for oven
- The non-stick surface wears out fast
|Dimensions||25.3 x 14.8 x 4 inches|
3. DaTerra Cucina Ceramic Natural Nonstick Coating Frying Pan
The DaTerra Cucina manufacturer always cares about customer’s health first so the ceramic frying pan of this brand is made of non-harmful material like Teflon, PTFE, Cadmium, and Lead.
Thanks to the revolutionary 4-layer nonstick coating, the DaTerra Cucina frying pan can heat up rapidly up to 450 degrees. This frying pan is suitable to use for glass top, propane, natural gas, and electric stoves.
Don’t worry that the coating of this frying pan will wear off soon! This pan has a patented, all-natural, multilayer nonstick coating that will last for years. Coming with the product is an air-tight silicone lid for you to make perfect dishes.
- No harmful material
- Soft-touch silicone rim
- Providing an air-tight silicone lid
- 4-layer nonstick coating
- Effortless to clean
- Durable coating
- Suitable for gas and electric cooktops
- 365-day money-back guarantee
- Higher price than other products
|Dimensions||18.9 x 13.7 x 4.1 inches|
4. WearEver C94433 Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Frying Pan
The WearEver ceramic frying pan has a comfortable soft-touch silicone handle that helps you grips easily and securely. This product is eco-friendly and safe for health because it is PTFE-Free, PFOA-Free, Cadmium-Free and it can be recycled.
The product is made of heavy gauge aluminum so it is very durable with excellent heat distribution for you to cook perfectly. With the smooth non-stick coating, scratch and stain are likely to happen so cleaning is no longer a trouble for you.
- Softtouch silicone handles
- Superior stain-resistant and scratch-resistant
- Even heat distribution
- Dishwasher safe
- Perfect size for stove
- Ideal dept to make different dishes
- Good glass lid
- Not suitable for glass top stove
- The bottom of the pan is rough and sharp
|Dimensions||14 x 7.5 x 3.5 inches|
5. Tramontina 80110/043DS Style Ceramica Frying Pan
(Best For Beginner)
The Tramonita ceramic frying pan is made of heavy-gauge aluminum for sturdy and durable construction. The interior of it is made of smooth, PFOA-, PTFE-, lead- and cadmium-free ceramic.
Therefore, cooking will become simple more trouble-free. Moreover, the smooth interior also allows you to clean it at ease. The soft-grip handle is made of stainless steel for stability and comfort in use.
This product attracts people easily with eye-catching design and trendy color. There are 4 stylish options for you to choose from. This frying pan will be a perfect addition to your kitchen.
- Durable porcelain enamel exterior
- Smooth ceramic interior
- Tempered glass lid
- Soft-grip stainless steel handles
- Aluminum construction for longlasting use
- Effortless food release and cleanup
- Easy to use
- Outstanding design
- The cream color makes it hard for you to keep the product clean thoroughly
|Dimensions||1.8 x 17.8 x 10.6 inches|
6. All-Clad HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Ceramic Frying Pan
(Best For Induction Cooktops)
The All-Clad ceramic frying pan has a 12-inch diameter, which is suitable for all uses. Moreover, the boned stainless steel base makes the product ideal for all cooktops, including induction, and oven safe up to 500°F.
Thanks to thee Hard-Anodized aluminum construction, this frying pan can heat up quickly and evenly. You only need to add a little fat when cooking because the product has PFOA-free nonstick scratch-resistant coating.
The secure-fitting lids help moisture the food for fast and perfect cooking. Through this lid, you can easily have a view of your food. The handle is made of stainless steel for secure and comfortable holding.
- Exceptional performance
- Durable riveted stainless steel handles
- Compatible with all cooktops
- Oven safe to 500F
- Tempered glass lid to monitor food
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- 3 layers of professional-grade PFOA-free nonstick
- Easy release
- The U-shape of the handle can dig into your hand when you want to lift the pan
- The bottom is not very flat
- This pan is heavier than other products
|Dimensions||22.5 x 12 x 5 inches|
7. GreenPan CC000044-001 Paris Non-Stick Open Ceramic Frypan Set
Do you know which brand is the pioneer of healthy non-stick ceramic cookware? This is the GreenPan. It is worth paying a product from a pioneer. The GreenPan non-stick ceramic frying pan will prove that it is a smart choice.
This frying pan is a perfect gift for health since it doesn’t contain any toxic material or pollutants. The ceramic interior is free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium. With this method of making, the product will not easily peel, blister or release harmful fumes.
The manufacture claims that the pan is coated with the most superior grade of Thermolon. Different from other pans, you can use metal utensils because the coating is reinforced with minerals.
- Metal utensils safe
- Durable hard-anodized exterior for maximum strength
- Excellent heat conduction
- Dishwasher safe
- Ergonomic handle
- Suitable for oven use
- High-quality non-stick coating
- Convenient to use
- The coating wears off and the pan becomes sticky after a few months
|Dimensions||22 x 3.5 x 12 inches|
|Diameter||10 inches and 12 inches|
Is this product easy to use? Watch the video to know:
8. Chantal SLIN63-24C Induction 21 Steel Ceramic Coated Fry Pan
The Chantal ceramic frying pan is made of strong Japanese stainless steel with superior quality. Moreover, the producer also melts the copper into the steel for better heat conduction. And titan is also added to improve strength and sturdiness.
This product has the magnetic bottom so it is compatible with induction cooktops. You can move the pan with ease thanks to the ergonomic and stay-cool handle. With the wide flat bottom, this product is perfect for frying, searing,...
The product has a dripless pouring rim to prevent spillage along the side of the pan. You should wash this product by hand to ensure quality.
- Magnetic bottom
- Ergonomic long handle
- Wide and flat bottom
- Perfect for all stovetops
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Dripless pouring rim
- Premium non-stick ceramic coating
- An easy-clean cooking surface
- Superior durability
- The pan has a short lifespan
- The price is not reasonable
|Dimensions||18.5 x 10 x 2.2 inches|
|Pan material||21 steel, copper, titan|
9. Vollrath (EZ4014) Wear-Ever CeramiGuard Frying Pan
Whatever dishes you want to cook, the Vollrath ceramic frying is ready to serve. Since the product is made of heavy-duty impact resistant 3004 aluminum material, you can be confident that the product can stay strong and durable after a long time.
You are too tired of cleaning your sticky old pan. Purchasing this pan to get rid of this awful problem. The ceramic frying pan of Vollrath is easy to clean and you can prevent harmful bacterias.
The cool handle sleeve helps protect your hand from burning. Moreover, this comfortable handle also allows you to release the food quickly and move the pan easily from the stove to the dining table.
- Smooth ceramic guard frypan
- Easy to release
- Quick cleanup
- High-quality material
- Smooth non-stick coating
- Super strong and cool handle
- Using at ease
- This product has a high price
|Dimensions||24 x 15 x 6 inches|
10. GreenPan Lima 3D Hard Anodized Non-Stick Ceramic Fry Pan
(Best For Pancake Lovers)
The ceramic cookware of GreenPan never makes me disappointed. The GreenPan Lima #D ceramic frying pan looks rather simple but it has a lot of features to offer you.
The body of the an is made of durable hard-anodized aluminum. The non-stick ceramic surface is super smooth and flat, which is suitable for making eggs and pancakes.
Thanks to the stainless steel handle, you can easily put the product into the oven. There are three types of surfaces for you to choose from. The smooth surface is for pancakes and eggs, the dimpled surface for fish and veggies and the ripped surface for meat and poultry.
- Highly scratch-resistant surface
- Exceptional three different surfaces
- Healthy and safe to use
- Manufactured without PFOA
- Contain no Lead or Cadmium
- No toxic fumes release
- Strong stainless steel handle
- Safe for oven
- The handle gets hot after cooking
|Dimensions||19.2 x 11.4 x 3.2 inches|
11. Bialetti Ceramic Pro Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
The Bialetti nonstick frying pan has a medium size of 8-inch diameter. You will be impressed by the beautiful gray color of the product as well as ts quality. The exterior of the product is made of hard-anodized aluminum to ensure its durability.
This product is safe to use in oven at 400F. With the aluminum construction, the pan can heat up quickly and evenly. Your journey to cook as a professional chef can start with this frying pan!
- Superior performance
- Easy-release surface
- Even heat distribution
- Long-term toughness
- Easy to clean
- Need little oil to cook
- Safe for oven
- The screw loosens after using for a short time
|Dimensions||15 x 8 x 2.4 inches|
12. WaxonWare 8.5 & 12 Inch Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pans
The WaxonWare nonstick frying pan set is user-friendly and functional. This set consists of two-sized skillets. With the elegant design and smooth surface, this product is perfect for frying omelets or scrambled eggs.
This set is made of hard-anodized pressed aluminum alloy with a honeycomb texture to ensure the product’s durability. And this material also helps the pan heats evenly and quickly.
The product has durable material, but it is not heavy at all. The two pans are very light for you to move it easily. I am glad that this product is induction and oven safe. Now you can make different dishes with this convenient WaxonWare set.
- GREBLON CK2 nonstick coating
- Ultimate heat distribution
- Lightweight and durable
- Compatible with induction cooktop and oven
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to release the food
- Comfortable clean up
- The product gets stain easily
- The large pan doesn’t work well on some kinds of induction cooktop
|Dimensions||19.5 x 12.6 x 3.9 inches|
|Diameter||8.5 and 12 inches|
13. Carote 12.5-Inch Nonstick Frying Pan
The Carote nonstick frying pan is made of natural stone from Switzerland. The product has eco-friendly Granite coating, which is both easy to clean and healthy to use.
With 5 coating layers, the surface of the pan will not wear off easily. Since the body of the product is made of cast aluminum so it is durable and longlasting enough to serve you for a long time.
Thanks to the ergonomic handle, the product is comfortable to grip. And this stay-cool handle helps prevent burning for your hand. This product is suitable for all stovetops and safe for the oven at 350F.
- Granite stone nonstick coating
- Stay-cool and anti-scald handle
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Comfortable grip
- Suitable for all stoves including induction
- Even heat distribution
- Durable cast aluminum construction
- The product is not as durable as it sounds
- The handle cracks after a short time using
|Dimensions||23 x 13.3 x 5.5 inches|
14. T-fal G917S264 Initiatives Nonstick Ceramic Coating Frying Pan
The T-fal ceramic frying pan has a nonstick surface that is free of PTFE PFOA and Cadmium. Cleaning will no longer be a nightmare because the nonstick interior of the product is anti-scratch and stain-resistant.
Moreover, if you do not have much time to wash the product by hand, feel free to let the dishwasher do the cleaning task. The surface can stand the heat of 570F and it is safe for the oven, too.
- Able to resist scratching and staining
- Durable construction
- Perfect cooking results
- Dishwasher safe
- Super easy to clean
- Even heat base
- Comfortable and easy-grip handle
- Not suitable for making crepe
|Dimensions||17.5 x 10.5 x 4 inches|
|Diameter||8.5 and 10.5 inches|
15. Caannasweis Nonstick Frying Pan
The last product on this list is the Caannasweis nonstick frying pan. This is a kind of stone coating pan with 100% PFOA, PTFE, lead and cadmium free. This frying pan is perfect for everyone who loves a healthy lifestyle.
The retro style of the pan makes your kitchen atmosphere warmer and it also helps boost the taste of the food. With the ergonomic wood grain handle, you can freely move the pan without fear of burning.
To ensure the product has longlasting use and rapid heat transfer, the producer use premium aluminum alloy to make this product. This stone coating pan is suitable for almost every kind of stoves such as induction, gas, ceramic, electric, halogen & solid fuel cookers. However, it is not suitable for the oven.
- Healthier and easier to use
- Attractive retro design
- Quick heat transfer
- High-quality product
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Ergonomic handle
- Wood handle to prevent burning
- Long-time use
- Not suitable for oven
|Dimensions||19 x 3.1 x 2 inches|
Buying Tips That You Should Know
There are some tips you should take note to choose the most suitable product for your family size as well as for your cooking purpose.
After each product review, I add the diameter of the product for you to compare. The diameter of the frying pan usually ranges from 7 inches to 14 inches. Let’s count the number of people in your family to choose the right product.
The 14-inch frying pan is ideal for 4-5 people. The small 7-inch diameter is ideal when you live alone. And the diameter of the pan also relies on your cooking purpose, too. You probably need a large pan to fry fish and you only need a medium pan to make an omelet.
The handle is an important part of the pan. When the handle breaks down, the pan becomes useless. Therefore, you should carefully consider the material of the handle before buying. In my view, a wood handle is a good choice because it is easy to grip and it is safe to touch.
However, some stainless steel handle has a soft coating which is comfortable to hold and stay-cool. Choosing these products is not a bad idea.
Some products have airtight lids, while others don’t. It is better to choose a product with a lid so that you can make more delicious dishes.
Before buying, you need to check whether the pan is compatible with the kind of stove you are using or not. Especially when you use an induction cooktop, there are some products compatible with induction cooktops while other products can’t.
To prevent scratch on the surface of the ceramic frying pan, you should use wood or nylon utensils instead of metal utensils. If the surface has scratches, the ceramic frying pan will no longer be non-stick. And it even becomes stickier and you will find it hard to clean.
Through my answers to the frequently asked questions on the market, you can find out some new and useful information. This information will help you quickly find the best ceramic frying pan for yourself.
My Top Pick
There is always a reason to fall in love with a product and my reason to fall in love with the GreenPan Lima 3D Hard Anodized Non-Stick Ceramic Fry Pan is that this product has three different types of surfaces for different cooking styles.
This product has a reasonable price so I bought three of them to cook tasty meals for my family.
Have you reached the decision? Are there any tips for buying the best ceramic frying pan? If you have a question or you want to share anything, feel free to tell me!