Are you searching for the best induction range that can cover all the essential cooking needs and upgrade your kitchen with a modern, stylish look that’s worthy of a lifelong investment?
If you are, and still can’t figure out which one is the best to buy since there are thousands of options and brands on Amazon and supermarkets, don’t worry, I’m here today to help you find the best induction range for your budget.
What Exactly Is an Induction Range?
An induction range is a one-piece appliance that combines an induction cooktop and an oven. The size of an induction range usually ranges between 20 inches and 48 inches. There are various placement and styles for you to choose from.
Induction ranges come in three different placements:
- Free-Standing Induction Range: The least expensive and most popular variety of the three. It has finished sides with rear and front control console. You can place this range between cabinets or leave it to stand alone. The free-standing induction range has an attached backsplash panel with control features. At the bottom, there are warming or storage drawers.
- Slide-In Induction Range: This induction range can fit over the cabinet, and it features a more custom appearance. The slide-in induction range doesn’t have attached backsplash, and it has controls on the front or on the cooktop. There are warming/storage drawers.
- Drop-In Induction Range: Has a similar appearance to the slide-in induction range. This model has controls on the front. However, it needs to rest on the cabinet base, so you have to modify your cabinet for a nice fit, and there are no warming/storage drawers.
You can refer to the following video for a clearer understanding of the three placements!
What Are the Benefits of a Good Induction Range?
With a good induction range, there’re tons of benefits and culinary possibilities to offer
- Ease of Use: Most induction ranges feature a glass-touch control panel or control knobs, both are easy to use and operate, even for an amateur cook.
- Modern and Practical Design: The stainless steel cover and transparent oven window offer a sleek and stylish look to be an advanced kitchen decoration.
- Multi-Functional: With the Induction burners and Convection oven all-in-one, you can cook multiple recipes at a time, time and space-saving, and effortless cooking experience.
- Comprehensive Safety: The most significant benefit of the induction cooktop is that the surface won’t get hot, which is an excellent choice for families with small children.
- Faster Cooking: You can boil water and heat food 50% faster with induction range because the heat is transferred directly into your cookware.
Although electric range with induction cooktop can heat quickly and highly responsive, one downside of it is that it can only work with specific cookware (stainless steel or cast-iron).
Best Induction Ranges Comparison Table 2021
Research is the key to find the most reliable induction range that meets up your expectation and standards. Here are the top 15 induction ranges with the most significant features and specifications to take into consideration.
|Best Induction Ranges||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||WARRANTY||SIZE||PLACEMENT|
|Frigidaire FGIS3065PF Slide-In Electric Range - Best Overall||34 x 35 x 40 inches||250 pounds||1-year warranty||30 inches||Slide-in|
|GE PHB920SJSS Induction Range - Best Reliable||28 x 29.9 x 47 inches||260 pounds||Limited 1-year warranty||30 inches||Free-Standing|
|GE Cafe CHS985SELSS Induction Range - Best Slide-In||30 x 37.275 x 29.5 inches||236 lbs||Fit Guarantee and 1-year warranty||30 inches||Slide-in|
|SAMSUNG NE58H9770WS Induction Range - Best With Virtual Flame Technology||30 x 26.3 x 31 inches||106 pounds||Limited 5-year warranty||30 inches||Slide-in|
|Frigidaire FGIF3036TF Induction Range - Best Free-Standing||29 x 30 x 47 inches||180 pounds||1-year limited warranty||30 inches||Free-Standing|
|Samsung FTQ307NWGX Freestanding Induction Range||48 x 36 x 36 inches||N/A||5-year limited warranty||30 inches||Free-Standing|
|Cafe CHS950P2MS1 Induction Range - Best Commercial||30 x 30 x 38 inches||256 pounds||Fit guarantee and 2-year limited warranty||30 inches||Slide-in|
|Bosch HII8055U 30’’ 800 Induction Range - Best Budget||41 x 35 x 32 inches||248 lbs||1-year parts & labor warranty||30 inches||Slide-in|
Which Is the Best Induction Range to Buy in 2021?
Check out this list of induction ranges with their most outstanding features and functions. I’m sure one of these is precisely what you’ve been searching for.
- Best Overall: Frigidaire FGIS3065PF Induction Range
“Energy-efficient, fast and even multi-rack baking, seamless cooking surface, easy to clean up, user-friendly control panel, faster boiling, large oven capacity.”
- Best Budget: Bosch HII8055U 30’’ 800 Induction Range
“Fast and precise cooking, warming drawer keeps your meal ready, large capacity of 4.6 cubic, durable construction, easy and safe to use.”
- Best Reliable: GE PHB920SJSS Induction Range
“Precise and meticulous heating control, Wi-Fi connectivity, fast and even heating elements, extremely durable and long-lasting, safe and user-friendly.”
- Best Slide-In: GE Cafe CHS985SELSS Induction Range
“Fast and efficient cooking, accurate heat circulation, self-clean, heavy-duty roller rack, the warming drawer keeps the food warm until serving, precision cooking probe.”
- Best With Virtual Flame Technology: SAMSUNG NE58H9770WS Induction Range
“Faster, safer, and more precise, ergonomic, modern design, smooth ceramic glass, easy to use, and to keep clean.”
- Best Free-Standing: Frigidaire FGIF3036TF Induction Range
“4 powerful elements can work simultaneously, 17 temperature settings for each burner, auto-sizing pan detection, smudge-proof stainless steel finish.”
- Best Commercial: Cafe CHS950P2MS1 Induction Range
“Distinctive superior design, 5 induction burners, double oven with a large capacity, True European Convection Technology with Precise Air, precise control for flawless results.”
Top 8 Best Induction Ranges Reviews in 2021
Let’s get down to the most exciting part of this blog. You should read these specific reviews on each induction range carefully to see which one of these suits your kitchen and is worthy of the best lifelong investment.
1. Frigidaire FGIS3065PF Induction Range
If you’re looking for a comprehensive induction range that’s manufactured with high quality and can cover all the cooking needs in a kitchen, then this Frigidaire FGIS3065PF 30″ Slide-In Electric Range is the most ultimate option for the money.
Comes in a polishing, elegant stainless steel design, this slide-in induction range will be a massive upgrade for any kitchen, not only for its aesthetic value but also for the advanced features and the durability to remain at its best quality for years.
Unlike traditional gas or electric cooktop, which can cause many dangerous situations, this range is entirely safe. It features an Induction Technology, meaning the burner will only be activated when a pot or pan is on. Right when you remove it, the induction stops, providing reliable safety and effective heating control.
- Induction technology for faster boiling
- Large oven with a capacity of 4.6 cubic ft
- Relevant for a big family
- Exceptional temperature control with greater accuracy
- Fast and even multi-rack baking
- Seamless cooking surface
- Easy to clean up
- User-friendly control panel
- Different sizes elements for versatile purposes
- The cooktop surface is black so every dirt is visible that you’ll have to clean it every day
|Dimensions||34 x 35 x 40 inches|
|Capacity||4.6 cubic ft|
|Oven Cleaning System||Self-Clean|
|Element||Left Front: 8″ – 2300w/3200w, Left Rear: 7″ – 1800w/2000w, Right Front: 10″ – 2500w/3800w, Right Rear: 6″ – 1200/1400w , Center: 100W Keep Warm Zone|
Check the review video of Frigidaire FGIS3065PF Induction Range here:
2. GE PHB920SJSS Induction Range
The struggle with heating control seriously upsets me sometimes, but that’s simply impossible with this GE PHB920SJSS Electric Induction Range. More than any other ranges, this item provides 12 settings for each burner, giving you the best experience on controlling the precise heating for your food.
With the high-tech Wi-Fi connectivity, you can adjust the oven’s mode and temperature anywhere. Every element on this range works perfectly for a long time to help you prepare delicious meals for yourself and your family in no time.
The seamless ceramic burners are way too easy and convenient to clean up, all you need is a kitchen towel to make it look like brand new, while the large oven has a system to clean itself.
- Precise and meticulous heating control
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to control the oven functions even from faraway
- The seamless, edge-to-edge cooktop design
- Synchronized elements: you can combine 2 elements into 1 for big cookware easily with only one touch on the control panel
- Fast and even heating elements
- Extremely durable and long-lasting
- Safe and user-friendly
- Energy and time saving
- Easy to wipe away messes
- The oven enamel finish is not as attractive as other products
|Dimensions||28 x 29.9 x 47 inches|
|Capacity||5.3 cubic feet|
|Warranty||Limited 1-year warranty|
|Oven Cleaning System||Self-Clean|
|Element||Left Front: 8″ 2500W, Left Rear: 8″ 2500W, Right Front: 11″ 3700W, Right Rear: 6″ 1800W, Center: 6″ 100W|
3. GE Cafe CHS985SELSS Induction Range
This appliance has a stunning outlook with the gray polishing stainless steel finish, and a combination of the traditional LED control knobs and high tech Wi-Fi connection to adjust the temperature and mode of the range conveniently.
The induction stovetops work perfectly, and the precision cooking probe system is super helpful in helping you prepare delicious meals that require a particular cooking temperature without any problems at all.
Especially, if you’ve already had a 30’’ Free-standing induction range, this piece is guaranteed to fit snugly into the exact same space.
- Fast and efficient cooking
- Accurate heat circulation
- Self-clean, heavy-duty roller rack
- The warming drawer keeps the food warm until serving
- Precision cooking probe
- Modern Induction and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Powerful induction element
- Ideal for large cookware and griddles
- Fast and even cooking with versatile functions
- Energy efficiency
- The burners’ performances degrade after a few months under frequent uses
|Dimensions||30″ x 37.275″ x 29.5″|
|Capacity||5.6 cubic ft|
|Warranty||Fit Guarantee and 1-year warranty|
|Oven Cleaning System||Self-Clean|
|Element||Left Front, Left Rear: 8″ 2500W, Right Front: 11″ 3700W Power Boil, Right Rear: 6″ 1800W, Center: 6″ 100W Warming Zone|
4. SAMSUNG NE58H9770WS Induction Range
(Best With Virtual Flame Technology)
This high-end induction range is covered in a flawless stainless steel finish to be a stunning and practical kitchen decoration. Its standardized substance also works ideally and is super easy to keep clean.
One of the most outstanding features from this appliance is its Virtual Flame Technology, which looks like a traditional gas burner with a fabulous blue light that simulates fire so that you’ll know if the burner is in use, preventing any dangerous situations.
The 4 burners with small, medium and large sizes offer a versatile cooking experience at the same time, saving time, effort, and energy. Each burner comes with 10 temperature settings to precisely cook the food to its best flavor.
- Virtual flame technology
- 4 induction cooktop burners and 1 warming drawer
- Analog control for ease of using
- Faster, safer and more precise
- Ergonomic, modern design
- Smooth ceramic glass
- Easy to use and to keep clean
- You’ll need to purchase a 240V range cord to install with this induction range
|Dimensions||30 x 26.3 x 31 inches|
|Capacity||5.8 cubic ft|
|Warranty||Limited 5-year warranty|
|Oven Cleaning System||Self-clean|
|Element||11″ 2.3 Kw, 7″ 1.8 Kw, 7″ 1.8 Kw, 6″1.2 Kw|
Check the review video of SAMSUNG NE58H9770WS Induction Range here!
5. Frigidaire FGIF3036TF Induction Range
This powerful yet affordable Frigidaire Gallery induction range is perfect for those who want a reliable appliance to cook with for life. Not only is the free-standing design elegant and eye-catching, but every feature of this machine also works smoothly and fast to minimize any struggle in the cooking process.
The convection oven is useful in making slow dishes, roasting meat and baking delicious pies, cakes, pizzas, and the lower storage drawer can be used to store pots, pans, and skillets conveniently.
The easy-to-clean surface helps reduce your stress of cleaning. Moreover, you can get a perfect cooking result every time because this induction range delivers incredibly even heat across the surface of the pan.
- 4 powerful elements can work simultaneously
- 17 temperature settings for each burner
- Auto-sizing pan detection
- Smudge-proof stainless steel finish
- Heat up instantly and evenly
- Versatile functions: can bake, broil, roast, fry, slow-cook food
- Affordable price with great, durable quality
- Precise temperature control
- Doesn’t have a warming drawer to keep dishes at an ideal temperature before serving
|Dimensions||29 x 30 x 47 inches|
|Capacity||5.4 cubic ft|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|
|Oven Cleaning System||Self-clean|
|Element||Right Rear: 5.5″, Right Front: 9.4″ ,Left Rear: 7″, Left Front: 7″|
6. Samsung FTQ307NWGX Induction Range
Samsung’s products are always reliable in quality and convenient design. This FTQ307NWGX 30 Freestanding Induction Range is no exception. The induction cooktop responses to heat immediately and works flawlessly for years.
The convection oven is helpful in baking, broiling, slow cooking with heat efficiency. And at the bottom of the oven is a stainless steel cover so you can easily clean the oven after use with no spillover attached.
Not only can you enjoy fast and efficient coking thanks to the Samsung induction technology, but cleaning is also effortless with the self-cleaning system. Now you can spend more time with your family or guests after meals.
- 4 cooktop elements
- Fast and efficient cooking
- 9 cubic feet convection oven
- Led touch control and warming drawer
- Easy-to-use digital control panel
- Cool to touch
- Durable and long-lasting
- Superior cooking result
- Quick and easy cleaning
- You cannot set high heat on the 4 burners at the same time
|Dimensions||48 x 36 x 36 inches|
|Capacity||5.9 cubic feet|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
|Oven Cleaning System||Self-clean|
|Element||Right Front: 6″, Left Front: 11″, Right Rear: 7″, Left Rear: 6″|
Check the review video of Samsung FTQ307NWGX Induction Range here!
7. Cafe CHS950P2MS1 Induction Range
This Cafe CHS950P2MS1 is a product developed by GE – a well-known high technology brand – with a distinctive superior design that gives an elegant, practical look while still manages to provide all the essential features to be a comprehensive kitchen appliance.
The induction cooktops can heat up real quick and adapt to temperature adjustment immediately. At the same time, the double convection oven with large capacity and high power are the significant features to help you prepare a big meal for family or guests in no time.
Especially when purchasing this item, you’ll have access to the “Gourmet Guided Cooking” app with hundreds of video-guided recipes from professional chefs to upgrade your culinary experience to a new level.
- Distinctive superior design
- 5 induction burners
- Double oven with a large capacity
- True European Convection Technology with Precise Air
- Suitable for both home cook, beginners, and professional, skilled chefs
- Precise control for flawless results
- Fully functioned and well-designed
- Easy to use and keep clean
- It will be better if the “beep” sound is louder
|Dimensions||30 x 30 x 38 inches|
|Capacity||6.70 cubic feet|
|Warranty||Fit guarantee and 2-year limited warranty|
|Oven Cleaning System||Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option|
|Drawer Functionality||No drawer|
|Element||Center: 6″ 100W Warming Zone, Left Front: 8″ 2500W Sync Element, Right Front: 11″ 3700W Power Boil, Left Rear: 8″ 2500W Sync Element, Right Rear: 6″ 1800W|
Check the review video of Cafe CHS950P2MS1 Induction Range here!
8. Bosch HII8055U 30’’ 800 Induction Range
The last item on this list is Bosch HII8055U Slide-In Induction Range, a high-end induction range designed with futuristic and modern technology to provide fast and precise cooking possibilities.
Whatever gourmet recipes that you attempt to do can be done with this induction range since it has 11 specialized cooking modes: roasting, baking, broiling, slow cooking…easily and effectively.
Every feature on this unit is well-functioned: the Induction cooktops and Convection ovens cook the food at the precise temperature and take little time to pre-heat. You’ll be amazed by just how fast the burner can boil water (less than 2 minutes).
- Fast and precise cooking
- Warming drawer keeps your meal ready
- Large capacity of 4.6 cubic
- Seamless cooktop surface
- Durable construction
- Easy and safe to use
- Sensitive touch-pad control panel
- Self-cleaning function to save time and effort
- Poor customer support
|Dimensions||41 x 35 x 32 inches|
|Capacity||4.6 cubic feet|
|Warranty||1-year parts & labor warranty|
|Oven Cleaning System||Self-clean|
|Element||4 induction elements|
Buying Guides & Tips
There are some critical elements of the best induction range that you should take note of before buying.
1) Single-Wall Oven or Double Oven?
A single-wall oven obviously provides less capacity and limits cooking possibility. This model will suit kitchens with small space, small family, and single-serving purposes.
Meanwhile, a Double oven offers a larger capacity with the ability to cook multiple dishes at different temperature settings at a time. So if you’re usually cooking on a busy schedule and need to save time, I suggest getting this one.
2) Slide-In or Free-Standing Induction Range?
This is an important question to answer before making the final purchase since it’ll profoundly affect the installation.
A Slide-In range was designed to fit in between cabinets for the seamless look. Therefore, it has unfinished sides, and the control panel is often located on the top or front of the unit.
A Free-Standing range has completely finished design on both sides, creating flexibility to fit between other cabinets or stand-alone by itself. The backyard on this appliance is also helpful to prevent spillover and splashes from sticking to the kitchen wall.
3) What Are the Best Brands of Induction Range to Buy?
Many kitchenware brands produce Induction Ranges with a broad range of prices, qualities, and model designs. Some of the best manufacturers with the most well-functioned and durable products are Frigidaire, General Electric (GE), Samsung, Kitchen Aid, and Bosch…
4) What Is Your Budget Range?
It’s necessary to consider your budget before purchasing so that the appliance is worth the money and your expectations. An expensive high-end induction range is sure to fulfill your needs better with its modern technology.
However, if you’re a bit tight on budget, there’re models on this list that can cover all your essential needs at a very affordable price to consider.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you waiting for this part? Here I will quickly answer some frequently asked questions on the market to help you quickly pick up the best induction range that best fits your need.
My Top Pick
All these induction ranges are the best in design and function you can find on the market. But my ultimate choice would be the Frigidaire FGIS3065PF 30″ Slide-In Electric Range.
I love its polishing, smudge-proof stainless steel cover, and 5 burners are more than enough to cook for my family and guests without spending too much time. It’s also very quiet during the cooking process and pre-heat extremely fast.
And that’s the end of the blog. Is the information helpful and relevant for you to pick out the best induction range model to buy? I hope so. If there’s further information you need, let me know in the comment below. Thank you, and good luck!