However, the diversity of models and types makes consumers confused when not knowing which rice cooker to buy better to cook better rice.
Is the Japanese rice cooker good? This question seems too easy to answer! But how to buy a good electric cooker, a Japanese brand and the price is reasonable? Please refer to the article to note the experience of purchase Japanese rice cookers and Top worth buying products!
- Which Is the Best Japanese Rice Cooker for Your Kitchen?
- Chart of Basic Information for Japanese Rice Cookers
- The Best Japanese Rice Cooker Reviews in 2020
- Zojirushi Neuro Fuzzy White Japanese Rice Cooker
- Comfee Asian Style Versatile Rice Cooker
- Dash DRCM200GBPK04 Mini Removable Rice Cooker
- Tiger JNP-0720-FL Mechanical Rice Cooker
- Panasonic Fuzzy Technology 4 Functions Rice Cooker
- Panasonic SR-G06FGL Simple-To-Use Mechanical Rice Cooker
- Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup Electronic Rice Cooker
- Comfee 12 Asian Style Programs Advanced Rice Cooker
- Zojirushi NS-LGC05XB Three Cups Black Rice Cooker
- Tiger JBX-B10U White Electronic Rice Cooker
- Toshiba TRCS01 White Rice Cooker
- Zojirushi NL-BAC05SB Silver Black Rice Cooker
- Experience Choosing a Good Japanese Rice Cooker
- Notes for You When Using a Japanese Rice Cooker
- My Top Pick
Which Is the Best Japanese Rice Cooker for Your Kitchen?
In order to help you quickly identify and distinguish your needs as well as specific circumstances to buy yourself the best Japanese rice cooker, the following keywords have been arranged by me to be as transparent as possible. Be sure to read them carefully!
- Best Overall Option: Zojirushi Neuro Fuzzy White Japanese Rice Cooker
"Gentle colors, reputable brand, and high-end functionality."
- Best for Budget: Comfee Asian Style Versatile Rice Cooker
"User-friendly, with almost every useful integration feature, low cost, and large capacity."
- Best for Living Alone: Dash DRCM200GBPK04 Mini Removable Rice Cooker
"Compact, portable, lovely colors and suitable for student life."
- Best for a Nuclear Family: Tiger JNP-0720-FL Mechanical Rice Cooker
"Eye-catching motifs, simple functions, easy to use, and durable."
- Best for the Extended Family: Panasonic Fuzzy Technology 4 Functions Rice Cooker
"New advanced technology, perfect for all types of rice and extremely reliable."
- Best Mechanical: Panasonic SR-G06FGL Simple-To-Use Mechanical Rice Cooker
"Aluminum material is easy to clean, automatic one step, and used with all kinds of powders."
- Best Electronic: Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup Electronic Rice Cooker
"Fairy for the kitchen, diverse settings, and durable materials."
- Best High-Frequency: Comfee 12 Asian Style Programs Advanced Rice Cooker
"There are all the cooking modes you need, child-safe, low prices, and guaranteed nutrition."
- Best Zojirushi: Zojirushi NS-LGC05XB Three Cups Black Rice Cooker
"Warm evenly from multiple sides, perfectly fine with cereal processing for breakfast and smart automation."
- Best Tiger: Tiger JBX-B10U White Electronic Rice Cooker
“Elegant and elegant design, easy to use, and efficient and smooth operation.”
- Best for Brown Rice: Toshiba TRCS01 White Rice Cooker
" Small, elegant design with luxurious white-gray tone."
- Best for Jasmine Rice: Zojirushi NL-BAC05SB Silver Black Rice Cooker
"Safe for users, good anti-fouling, reasonable price, and versatile."
Chart of Basic Information for Japanese Rice Cookers
Factors such as size, weight, or material are often the first things consumers care about when looking to buy the best Japanese rice cooker product for their family kitchens. The table below outlines the three factors mentioned above that you can consider more quickly and easily.
|Best Rice Cookers||Dimensions||Weight||Material|
|Zojirushi Neuro Fuzzy White Japanese Rice Cooker - Best Overall Option||13 x 8.1 x 10.1 inches||3 pounds||Stainless steel|
|Comfee Asian Style Versatile Rice Cooker - Best for Budget||13.9 x 10.8 x 10.5 inches||9 pounds||Plastic and stainless steel (no BPA)|
|Dash DRCM200GBPK04 Mini Removable Rice Cooker - Best for Living Alone||8.3 x 6.5 x 16 inches||2.95 pounds||Plastic and metal (does not contain PFOA)|
|Tiger JNP-0720-FL Mechanical Rice Cooker - Best for a Nuclear Family||8.7 x 9.1 x 9.6 inches||6.2 pounds||Stainless steel|
|Panasonic Fuzzy Technology 4 Functions Rice Cooker - Best for the Extended Family||10.2 x 13.9 x 7.8 inches||6.6 pounds||Plastic|
|Panasonic SR-G06FGL Simple-To-Use Mechanical Rice Cooker - Best Mechanical||9.4 x 7.8 x 8.3 inches||2.6 pounds||Aluminum and tempered glass|
|Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup Electronic Rice Cooker - Best Electronic||10.1 x 8.5 x 14 inches||9.45 pounds||Stainless steel|
|Comfee 12 Asian Style Programs Advanced Rice Cooker - Best High-Frequency||11 x 10.8 x 10.8 inches||7 pounds||Stainless steel (no BPA)|
|Zojirushi NS-LGC05XB Three Cups Black Rice Cooker - Best Zojirushi||11.9 x 9.1 x 7.5 inches||6 pounds||Stainless steel|
|Tiger JBX-B10U White Electronic Rice Cooker - Best Tiger||13.7 x 11.3 x 9.5 inches||8.6 pounds||Plastic does not contain BPA|
|Toshiba TRCS01 White Rice Cooker - Best for Brown Rice||16 x 12 x 10.1 inches||9.18 pounds||Stainless steel and plastic|
|Zojirushi NL-BAC05SB Silver Black Rice Cooker - Best for Jasmine Rice||12.9 x 9.4 x 7.9 inches||6 pounds||Plastic no BPA|
The Best Japanese Rice Cooker Reviews in 2020
In addition to the main function of cooking rice, there are other supporting functions such as porridge, soup, cake, boiled vegetables. For many uses, its function is also expanded with modes: fast cooking, slow cooking, reheating, cooking timer.
- Top 16 Best Ice Cube Tray in 2020
- Top 15 Best Cheese Slicer Reviews 2020
- Top 15 Best Foodsaver Machine To Buy 2020
- Top 10 Best Vacuum Sealers for Weed To Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Electric Skillet To Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Food Dehydrator For Jerky 2020
- Top 15 Best Garlic Keepers To Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Coconut Milk on The Market 2020
In the following detailed analysis, I will bring you many reviews and information that you are waiting for the best Japanese rice cooker.
Zojirushi Neuro Fuzzy White Japanese Rice Cooker
(Best Overall Option)
The first product I would recommend to you is considered an all-round assistant for the cooking of any housewives. This is an electronic rice cooker with many perfect functions produced entirely in the land of the rising sun.
This rice cooker is especially suitable for those who desire to make and modify new dishes, or with many different types of rice to add a special meal. If you want to try surprising everyone with standard Japanese sushi, I think you'll be happy with it!
- Its proprietary Neuro Fuzzy technology keeps rice cooked evenly, preserving the flavor and nutrients of the rice
- The brown rice cooking mode is excellent
- Thick heart, with handles
- Ergonomic design, durable, solid, good finishing
- Suitable electric power from 120V / 680W
- Smart pot, programmed to automatically optimize the process
- Versatile and flexible
- The quality of delicious rice is different
- Easy to clean
- Good anti-stick
- The price is quite high
- The warranty for electronic components is not quick
- The lid is claimed to be no longer tight after a few uses
|Dimensions||13 x 8.1 x 10.1 inches|
|Included||LCD timer, 2 measuring cups, shelves and nonstick metal spoons, retractable cord|
Comfee Asian Style Versatile Rice Cooker
(Best for Budget)
As a professional manufacturer, Comfee always focuses on lowering prices and, at the same time, improving quality. This unbelievably priced product really makes a voice for a generation of rice cookers programmed with all sorts of transformative functions, allowing people to become a super wizard for the everyday menu.
- 17 modern digital cooking programs
- 6-step cooking process
- Capacity 20 cups of rice
- Control panel makes touch at the push of a button
- Removable air valve
- The accessories come with the dishwasher
- Does not contain BPA that is safe for users
- Luxurious appearance
- The price is a bargain
- Convenient operation
- Keep warm, not long
- Manual is quite useless
|Dimensions||13,9 x 10,8 x 10,5 inches|
|Included||Steam valve, steel case, and durable plastic handle and control panel with buttons|
|Material||Plastic and stainless steel (no BPA)|
Dash DRCM200GBPK04 Mini Removable Rice Cooker
(Best for Living Alone)
I often get questions about which rice cooker might be the partner for the meal of people living alone, such as students. I can recommend this rice cooker with many memories to you.
My friends at the dorm all have to acknowledge its great contribution to every meal, though not so hearty but extremely delicious and delicious. So, if you're looking for a kitchen cupboard that is more adorable and more compact, give it a try.
- The capacity of two cups
- Can be used to cook rice, soup, boiled vegetables and steamed bread
- Matching power source of 200w
- The transparent lid sees and controls the food being cooked
- Compact with four main functions
- Lovely color
- Save time and money
- Clean up quickly
- Excellent rice quality
- The recipe is very impressive
- Maybe a little small compared to people who eat a lot
- Consideration should be given to the appropriate power source
|Dimensions||8.3 x 6.5 x 16 inches|
|Included||Paddle rice, measuring cup, small removable pot, and recipe book|
|Material||Plastic and metal (does not contain PFOA)|
Tiger JNP-0720-FL Mechanical Rice Cooker
(Best for a Nuclear Family)
This Japanese-made electric rice cooker brings an interesting and novel design to your kitchen. Especially with two functions of cooking rice and keeping warm longer, the manufacturer focuses on its durability and applicability.
This rice cooker is suitable for warm meals and fits the diet of a nuclear family.
- Keep warm up to 12 hours
- The capacity of four cups
- Automatically switches when cooking is done
- Convenient and simple
- Many choices depending on the diet
- The exhaust system works effectively
- Anti-rub pot well
- Super durable with years
- Choose to buy products starting with JPN codes to ensure genuine products
- Not really good at warranty
- There are no advanced functions
|Dimensions||8.7 x 9.1 x 9.6 inches|
|Included||Nonstick pan, vents, spoons and rice measuring cups|
Panasonic Fuzzy Technology 4 Functions Rice Cooker
(Best for the Extended Family)
Unlike nuclear families or those living alone, multi-generational families will have more preferred palates. That's why I would recommend this Panasonic rice cooker product to you.
This pot is produced with the purpose of creating significant improvements in mastering all types of rice for all ages, whether white or brown rice, can not make it difficult.
- Accurate time adjustment
- A steaming basket is practical
- Can cook soup, cereal for snack and breakfast
- Lightweight and durable plastic material
- There are separate cooking levels for different types of rice
- Value for money
- Easy to move
- Older people can also use well
- Energy savings
- Meet all tastes of soft or hard rice
- Some functions are not yet clearly instructed
- Do not cook many types of rice at the same time
- Keep warm for only 1-2 hours
|Dimensions||10.2 x 13.9 x 7.8 inches|
|Included||Functional keys, nonstick paddle, steamer basket, and stopwatch screen|
Panasonic SR-G06FGL Simple-To-Use Mechanical Rice Cooker
The mechanical rice cooker has made its name with high practicality as well as simple to use. This rice cooker is also a good example of that.
- Small aluminum pot with anti-stick and good heat retention
- Transparent toughened glass lid
- Can cook soup and steam
- The capacity of 6 cups when cooked
- Suitable for busy people
- Instruction for multi-language operation
- Easy to clean up
- Perfect size
- Not for a new type of kitchen space
- Be careful with the amount of water when cooking
|Dimensions||9,4 x 7,8 x 8,3 inches|
|Included||A measuring cup and a rice paddle|
|Material||Aluminum and tempered glass|
Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup Electronic Rice Cooker
This type of rice cooker is for those who have a higher demand for culinary and nutritional diversity.
The features will be presented quite clearly into a small control panel on the body of the pot, fashionable stainless steel material, and technology capable of controlling, programming the temperature and cooking time help cook rice evenly, retain the flavor.
- Capacity about 5.5 cups before cooking
- Appropriate electrical power is 610W
- Bake the bread right in the pot
- Allow late timer
- LCD clock is easy to read and identify
- Easy to clean both outsides and in the pot
- Any object can be used
- Many smart cooking modes
- Elegant design
- Pliable and delicious rice
- There is no price to keep rice paddle
- The measuring cups of rice are usually smaller than the standard cup
- Cooking cycle is longer than some other devices
|Dimensions||10,1 x 8,5 x 14 inches|
|Included||Steaming basket, inner lid and detachable pot, integrated power cord, battery-operated LCD|
Comfee 12 Asian Style Programs Advanced Rice Cooker
Maybe your first impression of this rice cooker is relatively compact and surprisingly low price. You may wonder if it can handle the task of a multifunctional rice cooker that is still durable and user friendly? I think you don't have to think much because this Comfee rice cooker will keep your promise.
- A total of 12 cooking programs have been established
- Capacity about 20 cups of rice
- Keep warm for 12 hours and set the timer for 24 hours
- Cool-touch handle
- Internal accessories can be used in the dishwasher
- Doing more is the role of a rice cooker
- Cook attractive soup and vegetable stew
- Can make yogurt or simple dessert with it
- Operate efficiently and vigorously
- Does not make noise
- Can cook longer with brown rice
- There are no instructions for use
|Dimensions||11 x 10.8 x 10.8 inches|
|Included||Digital control panel, convenient handle, nonstick inner pot and measuring cup|
|Material||Stainless steel (no BPA)|
Zojirushi NS-LGC05XB Three Cups Black Rice Cooker
Zojirushi is a fairly well-known firm in the Japanese rice cooker market. It is also the maker of electric rice cookers with the exclusive Neuro-fuzzy technology, which allows you to enjoy the comfort in the kitchen with more time and effort than ever before.
- Can change the audio signal
- The handle folds down to allow easy movement
- Small capacity, suitable for small families or couples
- Electrical power 120V / 410W
- Removable venting lid allows high-temperature cooking without messy flow
- Good for most types of rice
- Make each family meal more memorable
- Outstanding rice quality
- Anti-stick layer plays a good role
- Uniform quality over time
- Not suitable for people who are used to using old technology
- A little inconvenient
- Jasmine rice may be an exception
|Dimensions||11.9 x 9.1 x 7.5 inches|
|Included||Paddle, bracket, measuring cup, retractable integrated cord|
Tiger JBX-B10U White Electronic Rice Cooker
This electric rice cooker is preferred by many people, capable of radiating heat quickly, helping cooked rice evenly. When you cook rice with this type of pot, it is as delicious and pliable as rice cooked with porcelain pots on a charcoal stove.
This Japanese rice cooker is covered with three layers of surface paint: with many basic functions such as cooking rice, porridge, stew, in addition, this rice cooker also has a long rice grain cooking mode - solid rice.
Especially only in southern China and Southeast Asian countries, the cooking regime will be different from Japan.
- Pre-programmed 8 functions
- Unique prepared cooking platter to cook two dishes at once
- The angled control circuit board on the lid
- Vents help regulate the amount of water
- Power outlet socket
- Extremely convenient
- Save time
- Ready to help you enjoy delicious food
- Fast cooking speed
- The stand is integrated on the body of the electric cooker
- There is no integrated power cord
- There are no suggested water lines in the heart of the pot
- A little bulky
|Dimensions||13.7 x 11.3 x 9.5 inches|
|Included||Removable vent cap, inner lid, and electric cord|
|Material||Plastic do not contain BPA|
Toshiba TRCS01 White Rice Cooker
(Best for Brown Rice)
You can use it for many different purposes such as cooking rice, porridge, making cakes, mixed rice, brown rice, slow cooking. Smart timer function built up to 12 hours. Users highly appreciate the Toshiba range of rice cookers for being intelligent, multi-mode, easy to use.
It is one of the series of rice cookers sold most on the market.
- New 3D cooking technology
- 6-step cooking process
- Seven modes of cooking rice
- Speed up feature
- The user guide makes recommendations for how to cook each type of rice
- Rice is soft and smooth
- Lightweight and compact
- Works well
- Easy to use and clean
- Cord slightly short
- The default time is already set
|Dimensions||16 x 12 x 10.1 inches|
|Included||Steam basket, serving spoon, soup pot, rice measuring cup|
|Material||Stainless steel and plastic|
Zojirushi NL-BAC05SB Silver Black Rice Cooker
(Best for Jasmine Rice)
Japanese rice cookers are a new option for modern kitchens. The multi-function rice cooker can cook rice, porridge, stew/steam food, slow cook, make cakes. Besides, the contemporary design with a 3.5 inch LCD screen, electronic control button, removable steam cap, bring many convenient to use.
With an excellent evaporation mode, this high-frequency rice cooker has the perfect cooking capacity. It only takes a ZOJIRUSHI rice cooker to cook a variety of rice, including white rice, brown rice, or other types of mixture.
- Appropriate electrical power is 120V
- Spill-proof vents
- Handle all kinds of rice
- Triple set heating multiple sides
- 2.5mm thick crucible
- Good handling of jasmine rice
- Stable structure
- A significant improvement
- Great product compared to the previous version
- Value for money
- Must unplug after use
- Oats should be stirred first
|Dimensions||12.9 x 9.4 x 7.9 inches|
|Included||Triple set heated, paddle and measuring cup|
|Material||Plastic no BPA|
Experience Choosing a Good Japanese Rice Cooker
Here are some criteria to keep in mind so you can choose for yourself the best Japanese rice cooker and performance.
1. Choose to Buy Rice Cooker According to the Price
The price of a rice cooker is also an essential factor and determines whether or not users choose to use that product. Especially for customers who just want to choose a rice cooker to meet the needs, the pocketbook must be reasonable.
2. Choose to Buy a Rice Cooker According to the Used Volume
The bigger the rice cooker, the more electricity you consume. So choosing a rice cooker with the right capacity will save unnecessary power for the family.
Some capacity of an electric cooker according to the number of people in your family can refer to:
- Families with about 1-2 people: Choose a pot with a capacity of 0.6-0.8 liters.
- Families with about 2-4 people: Choose a pot with a capacity of 1-1.5 liters.
- Families with about 4-6 people: Choose a pot with a capacity of 1.8-2 liters.
- Families with about 6-8 people: Choose a pot with a capacity of 2.2-2.5 liters.
3. Choose to Buy a Rice Cooker According to Its Functions and Technology
In addition to the primary function of the rice cooker, there are other supporting functions such as porridge, soup, cake, vegetable boil, etc. With many uses, its function is also opened more extensively with the modes: fast cooking, slow, reheat, cooking timer...
With an electric rice cooker, you can still cook porridge or boil vegetables. Again, because there is only one cooking mode, you should regularly check and switch the warm mode when necessary to avoid the status of the rice cooker operating in cooking mode cooking for too long causes a fire...
The current range of new technology electric rice cookers fully meets the high needs; users do not spend time regularly checking, just adjust the cooking mode to suit the requirements.
Currently, the rice cooker has several technologies, such as Fuzzy Logic cooking technology, 2D cooking technology (standard), 3D (modern).
4. Choose to Buy Rice Cookers According to the Material of the Heart
You should note the quality of rice when cooking will depend on the material of the pot. Also, the material of the pot also affects the health of users. What is a good quality pot? It will depend on the three criteria you guys: material shell, pot heart, and thermostat.
Good rice cookers have an excellent pot shell, sharpness, gloss as well as a clear pattern, the screws are not rusted.
When not to buy a rice cooker:
- The pot has a scratched outer shell during the careful transport.
- Pot shell with peeling coating, poor quality.
- The pot is not tight and does not match the body. These rice cookers will not be delicious with the cost of electricity.
The Material of the Pot Heart
To ensure the health and cooked rice is better, you should choose a rice cooker with a heart made from non-peeling nonstick material, such as aluminum alloy, aluminum alloy with nonstick glaze, glazed cast iron anti-stick, aluminum-coated enameled with nonstick enamel, aluminum-stamping with anti-stick enamel or the heart of multi-layer alloy pot is coated with nonstick.
The Material of Heating Tray
The hot plate should choose shiny material, avoid the bottom of the pot is not concave flat as well as rust. Heaters must be sure as they will affect the heat transfer when cooking. Currently, there are three common thermoses: 1-pot rice cooker, 2-heat pot type, and 3-thermocouple pot type. The higher temperature of the tray, the higher price of the product, and the quality are also proportional to the number of hot plates.
5. Types of Rice Cooker
Various types of rice cookers are available on the market:
Mechanical Rice Cooker
This is a traditional rice cooker (rice cooker with a switch) that works on a mechanical relay, capable of disconnecting electricity and automatically switching to the keep-warm mode when a certain temperature has been reached. This product line currently has two versions: a removable rice cooker and rice cooker lid mounted.
- Diversity and abundance of models as well as types.
- Suitable for all user needs of almost every family because of the low price with the price below 50$.
- Simple, easy to use.
- Hygiene, easy cleaning.
- Limitations on functions.
- There is no timer feature.
- Difficult to adjust the amount of water.
Electronic Rice Cooker
A new series of rice cookers that integrate an electronic control panel to control cooking modes. Currently, the electronic rice cookers use the control panel as mechanical buttons and touch buttons.
- Modern design
- Multifunctional, in addition to normal rice cooking function, you can cook porridge, soup, hotpot... or make cakes such as making flan, or sponge cake.
- Timer function as well as the function to adjust the time when cooking.
- The price is higher than the electric rice cooker. Usually, the price will be over 50$.
- Cooking time is longer, about 30-45 minutes/time cooking.
- Bulkier with quite a large capacity.
- Hygiene, cleaning difficult.
High-Frequency Rice Cooker
As in the article, we made it very clear; please review it. Here, I will analyze the advantages and disadvantages of the high-frequency rice cooker.
- Using touch technology from Fuzzy Logic to make rice even and delicious.
- Modern design, luxurious design.
- It is equipped with many automatic cooking modes to serve most needs of food processing for families.
- Structure of thick pan so the ability to keep food warm for a long time up to 5 hours.
- Very high cost, usually over 20 $
- Difficult to use the process because the pot uses Japanese and Korean.
Repair and maintenance are complicated because there are no replacement parts.
Notes for You When Using a Japanese Rice Cooker
The best Japanese rice cookers are an indispensable household product in every family. Although simple to use, if not noted, the rice cooker is easily damaged by heaters, relays, making the cooked rice dough, dull, raw.
With Mechanical Rice Cooker
1. Do Not Wash the Rice in the Pot
Do not wash the rice directly in the rice cooker of a rice cooker to avoid the peeling of the nonstick layer. It also prevents the impact causing the rice cooker to dented, causing the phenomenon of contact with bad heat, not heating, making rice lose, semi-cooked.
Wash rice in a large bowl, not in the small pot
2. Dry the Pot
Should dry the outside surface and bottom of the rice cooker before placing the pot into the rice cooker. This helps to protect the heater and the relay from dirt, to prevent foreign bodies from causing odors, as well as to prevent the child from getting wet when the power supply will hear a popping sound when cooking rice.
Dry the outside of the pot before placing it in the tray
3. Use Your Hands When Placing the Inner Pot in the Rice Cooker
Use both hands when you place the child in the rice cooker to ensure the child and the disc have the best contact. Put the rice cooker with one hand prone to tilt, distortion with the relay, causing uneven heat generation, causing the rice to be embarrassed.
Put the pot into the pot with two hands.
4. Restrict Plugging of the Rice Cooker in the Same Socket as Other Appliances With High Capacity
This will avoid sudden power surges and voltages, causing a flash.
Do not plug the rice cooker with high-powered appliances
5. Do Not Block Air Vents
When cooking rice, do not block the steam vent of the rice cooker. Do not open the lid when cooking rice. When the rice is cooked, open the lid of the rice cooker and use a spoon to stir the rice, then cover again to keep the rice hot.
6. Do Not Press the Cook Again
Rice cookers do not have burnt rice when cooking, but many people often press the Cook button repeatedly to create burnt rice. This leads to the relays on continuously leading to a shorter life span of the rice cooker.
7. Cook Another Dish With a Rice Cooker
In addition to cooking rice, a rice cooker can also be used to steam rice cakes, cooked sticky rice, cook porridge, boil vegetables. However, do not process the stew or stir-fry with the rice cooker because it will cause it to spoil quickly.
8. Note When Using the Rice Scoop
Only use plastic or wood cookware with an electric rice cooker, do not use metal objects to scratch the nonstick layer.
9. Cleaning the Rice Cooker
Do not use sandpaper scrubbing pot, scrub containing metal, soak the rice cooker in warm water, and use a soft cloth to clean the heart.
We need to clean the outer shell with a soft cloth. Clean the steam vent regularly, emptying excess water in the water tank.
10. Note About the Place for the Rice Cooker
Note about the place for the rice cooker
Place the rice cooker in a cold, dry, flat surface, do not place near heat sources.
With an Electronic Rice Cooker
1. Understand the Control Panel
Need to understand the control panel electronic rice cooker to use properly and effectively
The first thing when owning an electronic rice cooker is that you should read the instructions and understand the buttons on the control panel of the electronic rice cooker. The majority of electric rice cookers have control panels that are not Vietnamese (mainly English and possibly Japanese if domestic products are imported).
The purpose of this action is for you to use and use properly starting from the basic function of cooking rice, followed by other extended functions such as porridge cooking, stewing, baking. cooking modes (standard / quick cook / slow cook, cooking timer, reheat ...)
Because it is an "electronic" rice cooker, the structure will be more complicated than other conventional rice cookers, and the damage will naturally be harder to repair (especially with Japanese domestic goods), so it is still best to "slow but sure."
2. Amount of Water Used
Electronic rice cookers with closed lid design, combined with intelligent steam valve (restricting steam escape) and advanced cooking technologies (fuzzy logic, 3D, inverter,...), should be preserved and stable. The amount of steam in the pot is very good during cooking.
Therefore, when cooking rice with an electric rice cooker, the amount of water used will be less than when cooking with a conventional electric rice cooker with the same amount and type of rice. Depending on your rice habits and preferences, you may need to reduce the amount of water you need. The general rule is:
The number of cups of rice = 1/2 cup of water + number of cups of water.
3. Do Not Use Spoons / Chopsticks / Spoons or Metal Objects
As mentioned before, the nonstick layer of an electric rice cooker will be susceptible to damage when affected by sharp objects. Therefore, avoid spoons/chopsticks or metal/metal utensils with an electronic rice cooker.
4. Use the Included Utilities
When choosing to buy an electronic rice cooker, in addition to making the rice more delicious, users should know how to take advantage of the cooking timer/reheat function, fast/slow cooking/standard, and the cooking alarm to take full effect of the electronic rice cooker.
With the preset cooking modes, users only need to prepare ingredients according to the cooking menu and put in the rice cooker; the pot will automatically adjust the time and temperature for the best-cooked food.
With the cooking pot bells are finished, as soon as the rice is cooked, there will be a "beep," and the pot will switch to reheat mode.
After that "beep," the rice should be warmed up for another 5 to 10 minutes to balance the moisture by evaporating the excess water adhering to the rice, creating a porous texture of the rice, which makes the rice more delicious, too. This process is called rice composting. In the process, you should not open the lid.
To get ready rice ready even when you are busy, you can use the cooking timer for cooking rice that will cook better than you wash and soak the rice to wait until it is time to cook (for quickly cooked rice).
The maximum appointment time is from 12 to 24 hours depending on the rice cooker (but should not be a too long cooking timer, can cause damaged or degenerated rice, smell).
5. Clean, Comprehensive Electronic Rice Cooker From the Inside Out
Another important note for users when using an electronic rice cooker is to regularly clean the entire pot to maintain the new and durable when using.
Cleaning the rice cooker is cleaning the inner pot and inner pot, cleaning the inner pot, inner lid, intelligent exhaust valve.
Be careful to clean the outer shell of the pot when unplugged, do not use hard or metal scouring pads will cause scratches on the pot, do not immerse the whole pot in water, or put the cooking pot under the tap make electronic chip be damaged.
My Top Pick
My Top Pick is Comfee Asian style versatile rice cooker; this product has a luxury and beautiful appearance with an incredibly low price for users.
So above is all the information about the current Japanese favorite rice cooker. Hopefully, after this article, you will get useful information. Find yourself a reasonable product according to your needs. Do not forget to comment below if you have questions about the Japanese rice cooker.