Who wants plumbing problems in their home? Not only that a clogged kitchen sink can truly affect the value of your furniture, but it is also downright disgusting. But fortunately, there is a solution for most of the kitchen drain clogs.
This means that most of the time, you won’t need the help of a professional plumber. Therefore, instead of paying for a kitchen sink plunger, you can have your own equipment to clean away all that debris and stuck food.
From now on, just simply use one of the kitchen sink plungers from this list and keep an airtight seal over the kitchen sink’s drain. After that, start pushing down the plunger’s handle, so you clear most of the clogs.
As you may already suspect, the market is full of cup plungers for sinks. Despite all this, not every plunger would worth your effort, time and money. But that’s where I come in and offer you some advice that will assist you to make a wise purchase.
Down below I have gathered a comprehensive list with the top kitchen sink plungers on the market. You won’t need to make any other guesswork, as you will go directly to the top models. But first, let’s take a look at what general options are available today.
- Top 15 Best Instant Ramen in 2020
- Top 12 Best Canned Sardine in 2020
- Top 8 Best Eurocast Cookware to Buy in 2020
- Top 15 Best Jerky Guns To Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Pizzelle Makers Reviews 2020
- Top 8 Best Induction Ranges in 2020
- Top 15 Best Meat Grinder Reviews 2020
- Top 15 Best Infrared Grills on The Market 2020
- The Main Types of Plungers
- Can I Use a Plunger on My Kitchen Sink?
- Kitchen Sink Plunger Comparison Chart
- Top 15 Best Kitchen Sink Plunger Reviews 2020
- 1. LDR 512 3110 Kitchen Sink Plunger
- 2. KCPer Kitchen Sink Plunger
- 3. Drain Auger Kitchen Sink Plunger
- 4. Basicwise Compact Kitchen Sink Plunger
- 5. NewFerU Drain Kitchen Sink Plunger
- 6. LavoHome Small Kitchen Sink Plunger
- 7. MINTCRAFT 8317-B Kitchen Sink Plunger
- 8. PlumbCraft Kitchen Sink Plunger
- 9. Luigi's Kitchen Sink Plunger
- 10. Rocky Mountain Goods Kitchen Sink Plunger
- 11. Azi Kitchen Sink Plunger
- 12. Master Plunger MPS4 Kitchen Sink Plunger
- 13. Samshow Kitchen Sink Plunger
- 14. Samshow Powerful High-Pressure Kitchen Sink Plunger
- 15. ETERNA Kitchen Sink Plunger
- What to Consider First When Buying a Sink Plunger?
- My Top Pick
The Main Types of Plungers
Let’s make a fresh start, as there are lots of power plungers for sinks. There are three main categories that you will be commonly seeing. Make sure you check them all.
As its name says, these are in the shape of a cup and are the most common for use when it comes to bathrooms and kitchens. This model comes with a rubber cup-shaped, just like a ball that is cut in half at the end of a wooden rod.
Now, this type of cup plunger can fit the drain in order to unblock all the debris. You can use this cup plunger for sinks, showers, and tubs that have a flat surface. But you can also apply it on the toilet, as it might have a chance to seal immediately over the bowl-shaped drain immediately you pull it up.
The accordion plunger is one of the most powerful plungers, even better than a cup or the flange plunger. This one is used mostly for unclogging the toilets. You only need to add some water into the toilet bowl before you start the work.
Almost the same as the cup plunger, the accordion one has a small cup at its end that needs to fit perfectly on the drain. Otherwise, you may create a total mess and all the debris to come out.
The flange plunger is the best one for everyday clogs. This model has a cup fixed at the bottom which looks just like the cup plunger. If you have smaller opening drains, such as the shower drain or the bathroom sinks you can unclog them with this kind of bell-shaped plunge.
The flange creates a tight seal on the toilet bowl.
Can I Use a Plunger on My Kitchen Sink?
Let’s see what people have to say about our carefully picked products. This might be the best commercial you can get before making the final purchase.
- Best Overall - LDR 512 3110 Kitchen Sink Plunger
“I use it for little drains, especially at the kitchen’s sink.”
- Best Price - KCPer Kitchen Sink Plunger
“Great price-quality ratio, we use it only for easy unclogging.”
- Best for Garbage Disposal - Drain Auger Kitchen Sink Plunger
“The long sink snakes work great at the kitchen sink, as well as in the shower.”
- Best for Bathroom - Basicwise Compact Kitchen Sink Plunger
“The cute elephant face makes things easier, and kids are making a lot of fun of it.”
- Best for Unclog - NewFerU Drain Kitchen Sink Plunger
“You get all the instructions needed, so unclogging the sink is easier than ever.”
- Best for Clogged - LavoHome Small Kitchen Sink Plunger
“The shower tub gets clogged often due to hair and soap residues. This LavoHome sink plunger works great in this situation.”
- Best Classic Model - MINTCRAFT 8317-B Kitchen Sink Plunger
“The wood handle of this sink plunger makes the process of unplugging way easier.”
- Best Mini Model - PlumbCraft Kitchen Sink Plunger
“The mini design makes the sink plunger easy to store. I put it under the sink, so it is very handy.”
- Best for All Sinks - Luigi's Kitchen Sink Plunger
“My kitchen sink gets often clogged, but this sink plunger clears everything in just seconds.”
- Best Warranty - Rocky Mountain Goods Kitchen Sink Plunger
“The solid wood handle makes the sink plunger do a better job, while also eases your work.”
- Best for Mobile Home - Azi Kitchen Sink Plunger
“The compact design is also really versatile, so it suits even the shower tubs.”
- Best Versatility - Master Plunger MPS4 Kitchen Sink Plunger
“The quality of this sink plunger is the best. I have used it for a couple of years and still works great.”
- Best Quality - Samshow Kitchen Sink Plunger
“We are an eco-friendly family, and this recycled material sink plunger is made of 100 recycled plastic.”
- Best High-Pressure Model - Samshow Powerful High-Pressure Kitchen Sink Plunger
“When you have stubborn clogs, this high-pressure sink plunger is a must.”
- Best Air Drain Model - ETERNA Kitchen Sink Plunger
“This sink plunger can deal with grease, oil, as well as other heavy dirt.”
Kitchen Sink Plunger Comparison Chart
So far, you have read the basics regarding the primary types of sink plungers. Each of the products I have selected for today has its own particularities, therefore, I have created this chart to help you browse more easily around the products.
Here, you can have an overview of each model and see which one suits best your needs before reading the actual reviews.
|Best Kitchen Sink Plungers||Brand||Product Dimension||Weight||Handle Type|
|LDR 512 3110 Kitchen Sink Plunger - Best Overall||LDR Industries||12 x 12 x 12 inches||5.6 ounces||Plastic|
|KCPer Kitchen Sink Plunger - Best Price||KCPer||16.4x10.6cm||n/a||Plastic|
|Drain Auger Kitchen Sink Plunger - Best for Garbage Disposal||FLSEPAMB||9.4 x 6.6 x 6.5 inches||2.84 pounds||Plastic|
|Basicwise Compact Kitchen Sink Plunger - Best for Bathroom||Basicwise||4.2 x 4.2 x 7.2 inches||2.56 ounces||Plastic|
|NewFerU Drain Kitchen Sink Plunger - Best for Unclog||NewFerU||11.8 x 11 x 3.5 inches||8.5 ounces||Plastic|
|LavoHome Small Kitchen Sink Plunger - Best for Clogged||LavoHome||7 x 4 x 7 inches||5 ounces||Plastic|
|MINTCRAFT 8317-B Kitchen Sink Plunger - Best Classic Model||Mintcraft||13.3 x 12.5 x 9.6 inches||4 ounces||Wood|
|PlumbCraft Kitchen Sink Plunger - Best Mini Model||PlumbCraft||9.9 x 7.6 x 19.3 inches||2.53 pounds||Plastic|
|Luigi's Kitchen Sink Plunger - Best for All Sinks||Luigi's||13.7 x 5.4 x 5.3 inches||4.2 ounces||Plastic|
|Rocky Mountain Goods Kitchen Sink Plunger - Best Warranty||Rocky Mountain Radar||10.4 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches||4.8 ounces||Wood|
|Azi Kitchen Sink Plunger - Best for Mobile Home||Azi||10 x 4.2 x 4 inches||4.8 ounces||Plastic|
|Master Plunger MPS4 Kitchen Sink Plunger - Best Versatility||Master Plunger||5 x 5 x 13 inches||4 ounces||Plastic|
|Samshow Kitchen Sink Plunger - Best Quality||Samshow||10.1 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches||7.2 ounces||Plastic|
|Samshow Powerful High Pressure Kitchen Sink Plunger - Best High-Pressure Model||Samshow||16 x 5.1 x 3.1 inches||14.4 ounces||Stainless steel|
|ETERNA Kitchen Sink Plunger - Best Air Drain Model||ETERNA||11.5 x 11.4 x 4 inches||1.81 pounds||Plastic|
Top 15 Best Kitchen Sink Plunger Reviews 2020
Here it is. The full reviews of the models you’ve seen in the comparison chart. Read carefully the pros, cons, as well as my personal experience so you can have the most important overview of each product.
1. LDR 512 3110 Kitchen Sink Plunger
One of the handiest kitchen sink plungers, the LDR is the best one on my list. With a handle made of solid plastic, this plunger works great also for laundry tubs, kitchen sinks, as well as bath and vanity drains.
I actually heard a lot of people asking how tall is a plunger? Well, it depends on the model, but this specific one has a short 9” handle, which can easily be stowed below the sink, ready for any emergencies.
The inch rubber cup is perfect if you have sink drains. The form of the plunger will force water down, offering a clog-free solution.
- Plastic handle
- Rubber cup
- 4-inch rubber cup plunges the sink drains clear
- Great for a nasty clogged mess
- Plunging action to push water down
- Clear the stuck objects
- Durable plastic handle
- Small dimension, might not suit all the sinks
|Dimensions||12 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Handle size||9 inch|
|Cup size||4 inch|
This is a very small plunger, so you might need a larger one if you have to deal also with toilets. The steps for using this sink plunger are easy: you just place the rubber cup in the water-filled sink, directly over the drain.
Make sure the rubber lip is well sealed all around the sink and that it is covering up all the drain.
2. KCPer Kitchen Sink Plunger
The KCPer Kitchen Sink Plunger is having a powerful suction pipe for draining bath sink rubber and other household kitchen cleaning supplies. This high-voltage strength toilet dredge was voted one of the best toilet plungers in 2019.
This model is a perfect sewer for toilet paper which got sucked through the toilet. If you need a versatile plunger for a sink, this KCPer is perfect for using in the laundry tub, bathtub, bathrooms, kitchen sink and so on.
- Flexible design
- Rubber cup
- Ideal for kitchens
- Simple to pull
- Easy to clean and use
- Clears slow-moving drains
- Doesn’t have a solid body
|Made from||Plastic & TPR|
If you need a versatile, yet very easy to clean sink plunger, consider this one. The design is cute and very easy to handle. The price is also a very affordable one.
However, I would not recommend it for heavy works.
3. Drain Auger Kitchen Sink Plunger
(Best for Garbage Disposal)
This Drain Auger Kitchen sink plunger it’s an inexpensive, yet long-lasting sink plunger. If you want to save money, but still fix all the common clogs, this sink snake will get the job done sooner than expected.
Easy to store, the plunger does not require any chemicals. Doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or a master plumber, this tool is great for any household job. Don’t worry about the using steps, as the package will come with all the instructions you need.
- 25 Ft Steel Cable
- High Durability
- High Flexibility
- 25-inch hair hook
- Multiple uses for tackling many of the clogs
- Good for flour clogged sink
- Made from high-quality ABS
- Cable made of heavy-duty carbon steel
- 25 ft of cable
- Well suited for piper from 1.2 to 2.5 inches in diameter
- Offers environmental protection
- No chemicals needed
- 25-inch hair hook & gloves for free
- Need to carefully read the instructions first
|Dimensions||9.4 x 6.6 x 6.5 inches|
|Made from||High-quality ABS and heavy-duty carbon steel.|
The grip handle, as well as the feed mouth, is not like the other drain augers on the market, but they will solve the initial clog right from its roots. Moreover, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, the producer will replace the product for you.
Watch this video to know more about the product:
4. Basicwise Compact Kitchen Sink Plunger
(Best for Bathroom)
Isn’t this kitchen sink plunger cute? If you need a chemical-free plunger, then put this Basicwise Compact Sink plunger to work.
You can use this cute elephant compact plunger for kitchen and bathroom sinks. The squat size lets you place this plunger to the drain opening, without interference from faucets.
- Mini size
- Elephant face design
- Compact sink plunger with handle
- Elephant face design with a fun twist
- Practical home essential
- Easy to store in any small space or cabinet
- Handy household tool
- Not as powerful as the other plungers
|Dimensions||4.2 x 4.2 x 7.2 inches|
Don’t make a tragedy from a clog, when you have this joyful Basicwise Compact sink plunger. The elephant face will make things easier, so don’t hesitate to use it in the kitchen, even for the bathroom sinks.
The squat size lets you place it flush to the drain opening. Therefore, you will quickly restore flow to drains which got clogged due to hair, lint, food, and others.
5. NewFerU Drain Kitchen Sink Plunger
(Best for Unclog)
If you don’t know how to unclog a toilet with a snake, the NweFerU Drain Plunger is what you need to start with. This small hand drain plunger is compact enough to fit any space and can push out even the severe clogs.
The 100PCS sink MESH net bags have added protection against any solids which can get into the drain.
- MESH net bags
- Drip Tray
- Snake Catcher Augers
- Portable size to push even sever clogs
- Kit with all the tools you need to clear the drain
- Powerful custom design
- Small hand drain plunger
- Easy drip cleaning
- Clears and unplugs food residue, scraps, or vegetable skins
- Small size, might not suit the large sinks
|Dimensions||11.8 x 11 x 3.5 inches|
The best part of this sink plunger, although it comes with a snake catcher, is the ease of use. So, you just need to place the TPR cup into the water-filled sink. Make sure it is placed directly over the drain.
Also, make sure the lip is well sealed all around the sink. It’s time forcing the plunger handle in a downward motion, so you force the cup and water inside the cup down the drain. Then slowly lift the plunger up and repeat this plunging action until the clogged sink is draining free.
6. LavoHome Small Kitchen Sink Plunger
(Best for Clogged)
Tough clogs can happen due to hair, food remains, as well as other debris. The LavoHome Small sink plunger is a must-have, as it is compact, and can be used for clearing different clogs in the bathroom sinks, kitchen and so on.
The main advantage of this sink plunger is that it has large bellows and powerful plastic construction.
- Large bellows
- Powerful plastic construction
- Ergonomic handle
- Compact and powerful for sink drains
- Ergonomic design
- Perfect for all types of sinks
- Simple and easy to use
- The material is not the most durable one
|Dimensions||7 x 4 x 7 inches|
If you don’t want to call the plumber every time you have a problem, then look for this sink plunger. Very economical and with enough power, this is the faster clog clearing solution you can have.
7. MINTCRAFT 8317-B Kitchen Sink Plunger
(Best Classic Model)
If your bathroom sink gets clogged many times, or the water goes down in the shower tub really slow, you might need a sink plunger. This Mintcraft Kitchen Sink Plunger is a very handy little plunger.
You just need to fill the sink up with water, then use the plunger. You don’t need to use any harmful chemical drain cleaners, neither baking soda, and other home-made solutions.
- Wood handle
- Force cup
- Mint craft drain plunger
- Wood handle
- Perfect for unclogging the drains
- Too small for deeper sinks
- Too small to use on a toilet
|Dimensions||13.3 x 12.5 x 9.6 inches|
|Handle size||9 inch|
If you are looking for plunging the sink drains, this product will work great. The only disadvantage is that it might be small for toilets or deeper sinks, so you must consider this before purchasing it.
8. PlumbCraft Kitchen Sink Plunger
(Best Mini Model)
If you are looking for a model that can also unclog the toilet but also need less deposit space, then this mini sink plunger from PlumbCraft might be the perfect solution.
This mini Home Plunger provides the perfect suction and plunging power, so it can handle all the drain types, from tubs, sinks, as well as the shower drains. The compact size helps you easily store this model underneath a sink or a cabinet.
- Unique ribbed design.
- Textured handle.
- Great for sinks, tubs, showers and many other drains
- Maximum suction for a mini model
- Easy to store
- Perfect for all types of drain
- Too small for some jobs
|Dimensions||9.9 x 7.6 x 19.3 inches|
If you have some little jobs to do and to easily clear the drains, then this ergonomically designed plunger is perfect. This model has been trusted for more than 50 years and creates greater downward pressure to handle even the hardest drains.
9. Luigi's Kitchen Sink Plunger
(Best for All Sinks)
One of the best rubber cup sink plungers is the one from Luigi’s Kitchen. This tool can fit over the plug perfectly, which allows you to trap even more air. Then it’s time for pushing down the plughole. This method is as regular as a normal’s plunger but more effective.
- Large opening
- Easy to clean
- Clears slow and blocked drains
- Heavy-duty tasks
- Clears sink blockages fastly
- Made of 100 percent recycled PVC
- Clears all shapes of sinks
- More expensive than others
|Dimensions||13.7 x 5.4 x 5.3 inches|
|Average time needed||10 seconds|
|Made from||Recycled PVC|
If you are looking for a versatile sink plunger and don’t know where to look for, well, this Luigi’s Kitchen Sink Plunger will suit any type of sink and any dimension.
You just need to place the large opening on the clogged plug, then start pumping it two times. In less than 10 seconds, you will clear any type of plunger, as the brand promises.
10. Rocky Mountain Goods Kitchen Sink Plunger
When you are not happy with the product you bought, the best warranty would get you out of trouble. The Rocky Mountain Good Sink Plunger not only comes with a great warranty but can also unclog slowly the draining sinks, the showers, as well as the tubs.
Now, you just need to place the plunger precisely on the drain, then start pressing.
- Solid wood handle
- Perfect size for unclogging the slow draining sink, shower, and tubs
- Lifetime warranty
- High-grade rubber
- It is not the best plunger for a toilet
|Dimensions||10.4 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
|Handle size||9 inch|
|Cup size||4 inch|
|Brand||Rocky Mountain Radar|
If you are looking for a sink plunger to last you a lifetime, why not choose this one? The producer promises that the Rocky Mountain Goods sink plunger comes with a lifetime warranty. The solid wood handle will make the sink plunger last longer and do a better job.
11. Azi Kitchen Sink Plunger
(Best for Mobile Home)
If you are usually cooking in the summer-kitchen, then you know how often the sink is getting clogged. Put yourself in the safe corner and buy this 2 Azi Small Compact Plunger, with powerful suction. If you want to drain the dirt fast and easy, with minimal effort, consider a sink plunger.
- Ergonomic handle
- Wide suction area
- Clever, modern design
- Great performance, suits most of the drain openings
- Modern style plunger
- Textured non-slip short ergonomic handle
- Maximum suction
- Strong plunging power
- Compact and handy
- Need to buy both products
|Dimensions||10 x 4.2 x 4 inches|
|Suction area size||4 inch|
If you have multiple models of sinks, you should buy a sink plunger that fits most of the drain openings. The Azi Kitchen Sink Plunger is perfect for tubs, sinks, as well as showers. Compact and handy, the 2 plungers have strong plunging power.
12. Master Plunger MPS4 Kitchen Sink Plunger
The Master Plunger S4 is a sink and also a shower plunger, that works great for the shower, floor drains or residential sinks. The 1 piece black flat-bottom unit is manufactured in the USA, so it has good quality ensured.
- Double plunging power
- Patented bellows
- High-quality material
- Perfect for bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks, showers, bathtubs, and floor drains
- Very versatile
- Original bellows plunger
- Exclusive patented bellows
- Will not fit the very large sinks
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 13 inches|
Great for residential use, this good quality sink plunger comes with an easy handling system and is also easy to store.
13. Samshow Kitchen Sink Plunger
This compact air plunger for the kitchen sink from Samshow is multi-functional. You can use it on all types of clogs. Moreso, you can use it from kitchen sinks to bathroom showers and sinks. Very compact, this air plunger sucks all the dirt.
- Concentrated power
- Easy to clean
- Made of 100% recycled PVC
- Provides more concentrated power
- Suited for all types of clogs
- Unique design
- Elegant outlook
- More expensive than other models
|Dimensions||10.1 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
|Made from||Recycled PVC|
If you care about the environment, why not use a sink plunger made of 100% recycled PVC? This natural material sink plunger has a nice design, works for all types of clogs and provides more concentrated power than many of the traditional plungers.
14. Samshow Powerful High-Pressure Kitchen Sink Plunger
(Best High-Pressure Model)
You don’t need an electric plunger for the best work on any type of sink. Tough and durable in time, this natural rubber is the best, and safest to use around the whole family.
- Big sucker
- Humanize handle
- 2 Interchangeable Plunger Heads
- Fits all toilets
- Made of natural materials
- Safe to use around the whole family
- Easily vacuums the air inside the clogged pipes
- Need to read the instructions first
|Dimensions||16 x 5.1 x 3.1 inches|
|Handle type||Stainless steel|
If you are looking to use a natural rubber that is tough enough and also really durable, this Samshow Powerful High-Pressure sink plunger will face even the most stubborn clogs.
15. ETERNA Kitchen Sink Plunger
(Best Air Drain Model)
Using its power of suction, this Eterna Kitchen Sink Plunger will blast away even the toughest clogs. Very easy to pump the drain blaster, you will have clean sinks in just seconds.
The four different suckers will perfectly deal with a variety of blockages, from the toilet, floor drain, sinks, and shower tubs.
- Four different suckers
- Easy to use
- No chemical harm
- Cleans all sorts of rubbish
- Great material with impact resistance
- Tough and long-lasting use product
- 100% guarantee if you are not satisfied
- Not recommended for overflow opening sinks
|Dimensions||11.5 x 11.4 x 4 inches|
Give up the classical models of sink plungers and try a more modern one. You will need no chemicals, as this sink plunger can deal with all kinds of blockages, such as hair, tea, leaves, cloth, even grease, oil, and other dirt.
What to Consider First When Buying a Sink Plunger?
If you are on the verge of buying the first or a newer sink plunger, here is what you need first. Don’t rush, just carefully read all the steps you need to consider when buying your new smart tool.
Type of Sink Plunger
- Standard plunger, with an elastic cup at the finish of a handle which is usually made of wood
- Multipurpose Plunger - looks like the usual cup of sink plunger, but comes with a delicate elastic fold that is folding out from inside the cup.
This crease out fold is made to fit nicely into the sink opening. The result will be a frame for the vital suction to clear all the clog up.
- Accordion Plunger - this one has another type of structure, with a smaller cup. Fits all kinds of channels, and has a considerable amount of power.
- Taze Plunger - utilized for clearing the very large sinks. Therefore, this is not an average family unit clog up, but it is more appropriate for holders or restaurants.
Consider also the size of the sink plunger. The size should be perfectly accurate, to fit the desired space. Therefore, if it is too large or too small, you will waste your money.
It does not matter the material you select the cup, as long as the handle is not strong enough to withstand the contraction. If the handle is too weak, it might toss apart. So be careful for the handle to be rigid and elastic.
Easy to Use
Make sure the plunger you are using can easily unclog the toilet in the simplest way.
The ideal plunger for the toilet can have, for instance, an extra rubber flange shape at the bottom, so it can fit the neck of the toilet.
Moreover, the plunger should have a proper seal, otherwise, you will get a mess, rather than unclogging the toilet.
Make sure your future sink plunger is made of heavy-duty materials, so it will not break or damage easily.
The sink plungers should not be very expensive household tools. Make sure you don’t buy an expensive plunger, as it might be a waste of money. Look for reasonable prices.
My Top Pick
Having an obstructed kitchen sink is a mess, and can ruin any good spirit, Luckily, you won’t need to call the plumber ever again, as long as you will get a new handy sink plunger. Moreover, forget about shopping in anonymity, as long as you have a whole list of the top products on the market.
Nobody is in the mood of investing lots of hours exploring the best sink plungers on the market. Luckily, I have made all the steps so you can finally make a wise purchase. I hope you now have all the information you need for avoiding clogged sinks.
As you can see my top favorite one is LDR 512 3110 Kitchen Sink Plunger, so please, tell me what is your favorite model.