Do you love smoothie and other homemade healthy drinks and DIY food purees, marinades, and dips? Do you want to sip fresh fruit juice when you need an energy boost wherever you are?
If you take “yes” as the answer, but the only concern is that you live alone, so buying a whole full-sized and powerful blender might be a waste?
The good news is that you are not alone in thinking so.
All you have to purchase is an excellent single blender. Let me walk you through all the best options available in the market now.
What Are the Benefits of a Single Serve Blender?
Single-serve blender allows you to take the smoothie with you to the office or gym or on the trip. Depending on the models you choose, you can even blend and drink from the same cup which is so convenient and saves a lot of cleaning time and space.
Easy to Clean
Because they are often available in smaller sizes and also don’t have many components, so you can wash them in a minute.
Great for One-Serving Only
You live alone, so you don’t feel like making a large batch of smoothie for just yourself. That’s why a single-serve blender is the top of your mind when shopping.
Make Fresh Drinks Everywhere
Some run on battery. That means you can make smoothies whenever you want to. This small appliance allows you to enjoy small but fresh drinks for the best of your health.
Easy for Storage
It has a compact design and minimal footprints, so finding a place to store it is quite simple even when traveling or at home.
What Are The Best Single Serve Blenders?
The best single serve blenders go to Ninja and NutriBullet for its compactness, robustness and user-friendliness. With regard to price, I recommend Oster and Hamilton Beach for its affordability and portability. If you aim to a heavy-duty but quiet machine, let’s consider COSORI or Jamba.
To make it simple, here are 15 best single serve blenders I have picked. Let’s read through their highlight characteristics. The detailed features of each product will be revealed later!
- Best Overall – Ninja Fit QB3001SS Single Serve Blender
“Ideal size for single-serve smoothies, robust motor, able to crush frozen fruits, easy to operate.”
- Best Budget – Oster BLSTPB-WBL Single Serve Blender
“20-oz Blend-N-Go cup with a travel lid, one-touch blending, fits the budget.”
- Best for Green Smoothies – Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Single Serve Blender
“Great for green leaf smoothies, simple yet powerful, modern look, easy for storage.”
- Best for Protein Shakes – NutriBullet NBR-1201 Gray Single Serve Blender
“Elegant blender with two blade options, a 12-piece set including everything you need for blending recipes.”
- Best for Frozen Fruits – Ninja BL480 Auto-IQ Single Serve Blender
“Auto-IQ technology for efficient blending, simple control panel with modern mixing modes, a strong motor of 1000W.”
- Best for Travel – Hamilton Beach 51131 Raspberry Single Serve Blender
“Convenient travel-size blender with affordable price, one-touch operation, 14-oz jar.”
- Best for Crushing Ices – COSORI 10-Piece 800W Auto-Blend Single Serve Blender
“Heavy-duty and high-speed motor, pulse function for extra smoothness, comes as a set of 10 pieces.”
- Best for Hot Liquids – NutriBullet Rx N17-1001 Black Single Serve Blender
“Powerful and multitasking blender, able to warm soups and drinks, easy to use.”
- Best with Glass Jar – Oster BLSTMB-CBG-000 Single Serve Blender
“High-quality Boroclass glass jar, 24-oz smoothies cup for convenient portability, various blending options.”
- Best Quiet – Jamba Appliances Quiet Shield 58916 Single Serve Blender
“Operate quietly than many other models in the market with a quiet shield, 10 speeds for easy blending.”
- Best Rechargeable – Supkitdin Green 3D Blades Single Serve Blender
“Rechargeable lithium battery, 6-blade design for better blending, silicone bottom.”
Best Single Serve Blenders Comparison Chart 2021
I’ve put together an overview of 15 best single serve blenders, including dimensions, weight, cup capacity, material and power. Side by side, you can quickly compare these products.
|Best Single Serve Blenders||Dimensions||Weight||Capacity||Material||Motor Power|
|Ninja Fit QB3001SS Single Serve Blender - Best Overall||9.45 x 5.91 x 13.7 inches||4.63 pounds||16 oz||Plastic||700W|
|Oster BLSTPB-WBL Single Serve Blender - Best Budget||6.9 x 6.7 x 14.9 inches||1 pound||20 oz||Plastic||250W|
|Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Single Serve Blender - Best for Green Smoothies||7 x 14 x 13 inches||7.5 pounds||32 oz and 24 oz||Plastic||900W|
|NutriBullet NBR-1201 Gray Single Serve Blender - Best for Protein Shakes||12.87 x 9 x 13 inches||7.4 pounds||24 oz and 18 oz||Plastic||600W|
|Ninja BL480 Auto-IQ Single Serve Blender - Best for Frozen Fruits||15.5 x 6 x 6 inches||5.6 pounds||24 oz and 18 oz||Plastic||1000W|
|Hamilton Beach 51131 Raspberry Single Serve Blender - Best for Travel||3.94 x 3.94 x 11.9 inches||2 pounds||14 oz||Plastic||175W|
|COSORI 10-Piece 800W Auto-Blend Single Serve Blender - Best for Crushing Ices||5.9 x 5.2 x 14.5 inches||8.1 pounds||24 oz and 12 oz||Stainless steel, plastic||800W|
|NutriBullet Rx N17-1001 Black Single Serve Blender - Best for Hot Liquids||15.16 x 15.16 x 13.11 inches||14.74 pounds||30 oz and 1 liter||Aluminum, Plastic||1700W|
|Oster BLSTMB-CBG-000 Single Serve Blender - Best with Glass Jar||8.5 x 10.15 x 13.9 inches||7 pounds||48 oz and 24 oz||Glass||1200W|
|Jamba Appliances Quiet Shield 58916 Single Serve Blender - Best Quiet||10.04 x 10.63 x 19.88 inches||11 pounds||32 oz and 20 oz||Plastic||1,190W|
|Supkitdin Green 3D Blades Single Serve Blender - Best Rechargeable||3.25 x 3.25 x 9.12 inches||1.1 pounds||12.8 oz||Plastic||Not specific|
|FRIGIDAIRE ESMM100-CREAM Retro Single Serve Blender||11.5 x 9.57 x 6.02 inches||3.75 pounds||20.3 oz and 16.9 oz||Plastic||300W|
|Cuisinart CPB-300 Black Single Serve Blender||10.12 x 15.75 x 10 inches||4 pounds||32 oz||Plastic||350W|
|Cincred Mini Single Serve Blender||8.3 x 7.1 x 5.9 inches||2.55 pounds||15 oz||Plastic||250W|
|LaHuko B0868N6YG9 Portable Single Serve Blender||9.21 x 3.54 x 3.46 inches||12.3 ounces||12.8 oz||Plastic||300W|
Top 15 Best Single Serve Blenders Reviews 2021
It’s time to zoom in the pros and cons of 15 best single serve blenders products that I have listed above.
1. Ninja Fit QB3001SS Single Serve Blender
I use this single-serve blender every day, and I love it because I don’t have to spend much time cleaning after use. The cups, blades, and attachments are all dishwasher-safe.
What is more, two 16-oz cups are the perfect size for my morning juice and post-workout smoothies.
Due to the 700W power pod, Ninja Fit QB3001SS is capable of crushing ice and frozen fruits in a breeze. The strong motor also allows you to get the maximum nutrients and vitamins from the mixture of vegetables, fruits, and any ingredients you toss into the container.
It’s operated easily based on Pulse Technology, which means you have to keep pushing on top of the container to start the motor until you get the smoothness level you are happy with.
- Two 16-oz cups for personal use
- Compact and sleek design
- The strong motor of 700W
- BPA-free plastic
- Pulse Technology operation
- Retain most of the nutrients and vitamins from foods
- Fast and perfect for single-serve blending
- Easy to clean with many dishwasher-safe parts
- Able to crush ice and frozen fruits
- Easy to handle
- Doesn’t take up much space
- Great size for traveling
- It might create a lot of noise when blending
- Not for hot drinks
- It might take time to assemble and disassemble before and after cleaning
|Item Weight||4.63 pounds|
|Dimensions||9.45 x 5.91 x 13.7 inches|
|Cap Material||BPA-free Plastic|
|Bottle Material||BPA-free Plastic|
2. Oster BLSTPB-WBL Single Serve Blender
Oster BLSTPB-WBL is perfect for people who are pursuing an active and healthy lifestyle. As most single-serve blenders, you can make your smoothie right in the sport bottle.
The 20-ounce BPA-free plastic jar with a travel lid allows you to carry it around easily.
Even though it’s not very powerful, it can do an excellent job as a personal blender. You can make a lot of delicious and energetic drinks out of this small appliance.
Oster BLSTPB-WBL comes at an affordable price. This equipment features a sleek and elegant look with trendy color.
When it comes to operation, everything becomes more comfortable with just one-touch blending.
In case of being overheated, the machine will revive itself after 15 minutes, thanks to the built-in fuse system.
- 20-ounce BPA-free plastic jar
- Including a travel lid
- One-touch blending
- The motor of 400W
- Compact and lightweight
- Sleek and modern design
- Includes dishwasher-safe parts
- Affordable price
- Easy for storage
- Convenient to carry around
- The jar is a little bit tall, so it might not be easy to fill or clean
- It might not be ideal for mixture with too much ice or frozen fruits
|Item Weight||1 pound|
|Dimensions||6.9 x 6.7 x 14.9 inches|
Watch this video below for more Oster’s review:
3. Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Single Serve Blender
(Best for Green Smoothies)
Blending a bunch of healthy green leaf vegetables such as kale, baby spinach, and celery is as easy as pie to NutriBullet Proo 900.
Because it’s designed with a powerful 900-watt motor, which is enough for almost healthy recipes you’re going to try. Sounds great?
Owing to its compact body, you can conveniently store this appliance in your kitchen cabinet or even travel with it. The extra 24-oz tall cups provide you with a lot of daily nutrients and vitamins for your activities.
Again, it’s a one-hit blender. That means you can control the blending duration and feel free to give some pulses for your mixture whenever you like. In short, just press on the top of the jar, and the blender can be activated.
- A simple yet powerful blender with the motor of 900W
- Comes with the 32-oz jar and 24-oz cup and secure lid
- Compact and modern design
- One-hit operation
- Easy for storage as well as carry around
- Easy-to-understand operation
- Comes with a healthy recipe booklet for reference
- It might be a bit tricky if you want to add any ingredients in the middle of the blending
- Only one-speed option
|Item Weight||7.28 pounds|
|Dimensions||8 x 7 x 15 inches|
Click to watch more about the NutriBullet Pro 900:
4. NutriBullet NBR-1201 Gray Single Serve Blender
(Best for Protein Shakes)
NutriBullet NBR-1201 offers you two choices: a milling blade for dry ingredients and a blending blade for fruits, vegetables, and foods.
These stainless steel blades appear durable and practical. Moreover, it comes as a set of various accessories, which is more convenient over having to buy mixing cups separately.
With a minimalist design and gray color, this equipment can match flawlessly with any kitchen style.
With 24-oz and 18-oz cups, NutriBullet NBR-1201 is an ideal single-serve blender that you can bear in mind, especially when it comes to making and storing protein shakes for your fitness plan.
- The robust motor of 600W
- Provides a milling blade and an extractor blade
- Features gray color
- Contain dishwasher-safe parts
- 24-ounce and 18-ounce BPA-free plastic cups
- Includes a ring with handle and a regular ring
- 2 resealable lids
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Sleek design with minimalist color
- Able to serve many blending purposes
- Easy to use and clean
- Convenient to carry around
- Too many components make storage difficult
|Item Weight||7.4 pounds|
|Dimensions||12.87 x 9 x 13 inches|
Click to see how NutriBullet 600 works:
5. Ninja BL480 Auto-IQ Single Serve Blender
(Best for Frozen Fruits)
Ninja BL480 is well-known among health-conscious smoothie lovers for its Auto-IQ technology. To be specific, it’s the ability to deliver drinks with maximum nutrients thanks to powerful motor and blades.
This single-serve appliance can make smoothies, crush ice, and frozen fruits, chop and puree foods, make marinades and salad dressings.
What is more, the control panel is simple and clear to use. It features Start/Stop, IQ Ultra-blend, and IQ Blend. Not to mention, it also includes pulse function for more flexible blending. There is a countdown timer for telling you when the process is done.
For personal use, it comes with 24-oz and 18-oz plastic cups with two sip and seal lids so you can bring your drinks with you when going to work or traveling.
- The strong motor power of 1000W
- 24-oz and 18-oz plastic cups with two sip and seal lids
- Includes Pulse function
- Clear and easy-to-use control panel
- Unique Auto-IQ technology
- It takes no time to activate
- Easy to crush ice and frozen fruits
- Easy to clean
- It’s designed to use with the USA power system so that you might need an adapter plug for universal use
|Item Weight||5.6 pounds|
|Dimensions||15.5 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Jar Material||BPA-Free plastic|
Click to see more about the product:
6. Hamilton Beach 51131 Raspberry Single Serve Blender
(Best For Travel)
If you are looking for a travel-size and affordable blender, then you come to the right place. Hamilton Beach 51131 should be top of your list.
This small raspberry blender is likely to fit neatly in your backpack. Furthermore, it’s designed to blend and drink from the same 14-oz BPA-free plastic cup. That means you can save a lot of space for other things when traveling and when staying at home.
With one-touch ignition, it’s effortless to use. Despite 175W motor, it can handle smoothies, baby food purees, marinades, salad dressings, and shakes.
- Blend and drink from the same cup
- 14-ounce plastic cup
- The motor of 175W
- Bright color
- Compact and travel-size blender
- One-touch operation
- Compact and lightweight
- Great for personal use
- On-the-move blender
- It might be a bit difficult to clean
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Dimensions||3.94 x 3.94 x 11.9 inches|
|Jar Material||BPA-Free plastic|
Click for more product’s information:
7. COSORI 10-Piece 800W Auto-Blend Single Serve Blender
(Best for Crushing Ice)
This COSORI single-serve blender is loaded with a lot of useful features.
Firstly, it comes with a heavy-duty 800W motor with high-speed quality, which is able to crush ice in a blink.
Secondly, this machine can switch between 3 various options; and the control panel is straightforward for you to monitor these modes.
Moreover, it’s operated based on auto-blend technology so you only need to press one button and the smoothie will be ready for you to drink. For finer texture, pulse function is here to help.
Thirdly, COSORI offers a full set of blending accessories, including two 24-oz jars, a 12-oz jar, two lids, and a cleaning brush.
- 3 modes to operate
- Offer 24-oz and 12-oz jar
- Include a cleaning brush
- The robust motor of 800W and speed of 23000 RPMs
- Pulse function
- Durable and sturdy construction
- Able to crush ice easily
- Comes with a lot of accessories
- Less noisy when running
- The pour spout of the travel cup seems to be a bit small for you to drink from, especially when the mixture is thick
|Item Weight||8.1 pounds|
|Dimensions||5.9 x 5.2 x 14.5 inches|
|Jar Material||BPA-Free plastic|
Watch this for more information:
8. NutriBullet Rx N17-1001 Black Single Serve Blender
(Best For Hot Liquids)
Craving for some healthy soups or warm drinks? NutriBullet Rx can make you ones in less than 10 minutes. As you might not know, it can steam soup up to 70 degrees.
NutriBullet Rx is one of the most potent blender compared to other NutriBullet models. It comes with a heavy-duty motor of 1700W. Therefore, you can expect smoothies or soups with a perfectly creamy texture.
This equipment features a 30-oz mug, a 45-oz cup with pitcher lid, and a 1-liter pitcher for different use. With NutriBullet Rx, you can produce cold and hot drinks for both personal and family needs.
It’s very easy to use. For hot drinks, keep the G-button until it turns from green to red light, and everything is set.
- Comes with different sizes of jars for different use
- Unique 1-liter pitcher for soups and hot drinks
- The super powerful motor of 1700W
- One-touch blending and keep hands free
- One speed option
- Sleek design
- Powerful blender
- Easy to use
- Simple to wash after use
- Suitable for both personal and family use
- Portable mug for carrying around in case you want
- It might be a little bulky
|Item Weight||14.74 pounds|
|Dimensions||15.16 x 15.16 x 13.11 inches|
How to make broccoli soup with NutriBullet Rx:
9. Oster BLSTMB-CBG-000 Single Serve Blender
(Best with Glass Jar)
Not many blender models in the current market are made of glass; therefore, Oster BLSTMB-CBG-000 is outstanding in this regard.
Feating 1200W motor, this machine is powerful enough to handle most of the drinking recipes you can think of.
Additionally, patented dual direction blade technology allows it to blend, chop, and grind all the ingredients to the texture you expect.
What is more, the convenient 24-oz smoothie cup with a travel lid makes it perfect for on-the-go individuals who want to maintain a healthy lifestyle despite a busy schedule.
With three preset programs and other speed options, you can easily choose the suitable mode for your drinks every day.
- The strong motor of 1200W
- Offers patented dual direction blade technology
- 3 preset cycles and 4-speed settings
- 24-oz smoothie cup and 48 boroclass glass jar
- Suitable for many blending options
- Portable smoothies cup for easy to carry around
- Easy for storage
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Very loud when operating
|Item Weight||7 pounds|
|Dimensions||8.5 x 10.15 x 13.9 inches|
10. Jamba Appliances Quiet Shield 58916 Single Serve Blender
You should consider buying Jamba Appliances 58916 if you’re into the habit of making smoothies in the early morning. This machine helps avoid waking up the whole family because of the noise.
As I said above, it works quietly, thanks to the shield covering the whole equipment when running.
It features a 32-oz blending jar and a single-serve 20-oz cup together with stainless steel blades.
There are 10 variable speed options for you to select by turning the knob in terms of operation. Not to mention, the pulse is included for better blending results.
Lastly, the 1190W motor power enables it to blend, mix, chop, and grind ingredients quickly and effectively.
- The powerful motor of 1190W
- Made of BPA-free plastic jar
- A 32-ounce jar and 20-ounce cup
- Strong stainless steel blade design
- Includes a tamper
- Suitable for a personal morning smoothie
- Cleaning is a breeze
- Many speed settings for different drinks
- It might be a bit struggling to open the smaller cup after blending
|Item Weight||11 pounds|
|Dimensions||10.04 x 10.63 x 19.88 inches|
11. Supkitdin Green 3D Blades Single Serve Blender
This mini single-serve blender will make you surprised at how quick it can blend a bunch of soft fruits like strawberries or bananas.
Featuring 6-blade design, Supkitdin can do its proper job of a personal blender and allows you to enjoy a cup of delicious smoothie whenever you go.
It runs by a rechargeable battery, and you can charge by using a USB cable. That means you can bring it with you to the office or gym or your travel destination, without worrying about finding a power source.
Each charge lasts 3-5 hours and can be used for 15-20 blending times. The product is made of PCTG food-grade material and has a non-slip shock absorption body with a silicone bottom.
- 8 oz food-grade PCTG jar
- The stainless steel 6-blade design
- Run by a rechargeable Lithium battery
- Includes two straws, a cleaning brush, an ice tray, and USB cable
- A compact and small blender
- Comes with strong blades
- Hassle-free cleaning
- Easy to carry around
- Rechargeable blender for more conveniences when traveling
- It might appear smaller than you expected
- It’s not suitable for frozen fruits or hard ingredients
- Can’t use when charging
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Dimensions||3.25 x 3.25 x 9.12 inches|
Click to see more about this cute Supkitdin:
12. FRIGIDAIRE ESMM100-CREAM Retro Single Serve Blender
If you want to bring some retro breaths to your kitchen or you’re a dedicated collector of retro things, FRIGIDAIRE ESMM100-CREAM might be a blender that you’re looking for.
It has a cream color, not beige, to be specific, which is very elegant and easy to match with your kitchen counter design.
Due to 300-watt power and 23000-rpm motor, this little appliance can blend, mix and even crush ice and frozen fruits. Plus, the stainless steel blades also make blending more effortlessly.
It comes with a BPA-free plastic jar of 20.3 oz and a glass mason jar of 16.9 oz; therefore, it’s very convenient for making drinks for personal use.
- Plastic 3-oz jar and a glass 16.9-oz Mason cups with a lid
- The motor of 300W with the speed of 23000 RPMs
- Strong stainless steel blades
- Chrome lever for easy start
- Easy to clean
- Ideal for personal use
- Retro and decorative blender
- It might be challenging to find a replacement mason jar
|Item Weight||3.75 pounds|
|Dimensions||11.5 x 9.57 x 6.02 inches|
13. Cuisinart CPB-300 Black Single Serve Blender
Cuisinart CPB-300 has a sleek and minimalist design. The motor of 350W allows it to work wonders blending and crushing ingredients into a creamy and smooth texture.
The machine comes with an 8-oz chopping cup, 32-oz jar, four 16-oz to-go cups with safety lids, a stainless steel grinding blade, and also a blending blade. As such, this appliance provides you with a lot of cooking and drinking options.
It seems that you can make a variety of drinks and foods for a whole day, then stores them in the fridge or bring with you to the office easily. I love to go to gyms with its 16-oz cup. In my opinion, it’s a perfect size for one person.
- Made of BPA-free plastic
- The strong motor of 350W
- Set of different and convenient 6 cups
- Offers safety lids
- Clear touchpad and LED lights alert
- Great for personal use
- Easy to operate
- Different level of pulse function for better blending
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Only one blending option
|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Dimensions||10.12 x 15.75 x 10 inches|
14. Cincred Mini Single Serve Blender
Cincred blender is another one-touch blender; therefore, it’s effortless to use; just press and hold the cup, and it automatically runs.
This appliance can make smoothies, green leaf smoothies, fruit juices, and shakes.
It has a nice and modern design. Furthermore, the product is compact and lightweight, so it doesn’t take up much space in your kitchen.
With 15-ounce food-grade Tritan cups, you can easily carry your smoothie in the bag without worrying about being leaked.
When it comes to cleaning, you just need to disassemble the machine’s components and put them under strong running water except for the base.
- Sturdy and well-design base
- 250W motor power
- 15-ounce Tritan jar
- One-touch blending
- Effortless to clean
- Easy to carry around
- Durable stainless steel blades
- There’s only default one-speed setting
|Item Weight||2.55 pounds|
|Dimensions||8.3 x 7.1 x 5.9 inches|
15. LaHuko B0868N6YG9 Portable Single Serve Blender
This waterproof mini blender is an ideal option for maintaining a healthy lifestyle because you can bring it with you anytime to any place, both indoors and outdoors.
It’s small and lightweight, so putting it in your bag or backpack is no trouble. In other words, you can enjoy your fresh and healthy cups of smoothies during a day.
In terms of operation, LaHuko features one-button blending and also a one-speed setting. That means it’s effortless to use.
The stainless steel blades and high-speed motor enables the machine to blend effectively.
The design is subtle and elegant. For me, I love the white color of this model.
- 12.8-ounce BPA-free plastic jars
- Food-grade stainless steel blades
- Drink directly from the blending cups
- The motor speed of 24000 RPMs
- One-touch blender
- One-speed option
- Run by a rechargeable battery
- Lightweight and portable
- Quick cleaning time
- Perfect for an active lifestyle
- Fast charging time
- It might have a plastic odor when first use
|Item Weight||12.3 ounces|
|Dimensions||9.21 x 3.54 x 3.46 inches|
Unboxing LaHuko blender’s video:
Buying Guide for Best Single Serve Blenders
Here are the features to consider if you want to purchase the best single-serve blenders.
For single-serve blenders, also known as personal blenders, they often have motor power ranging from 300 to 1200W. The strength of the motor depends on your drink preferences.
If you usually blend soft fruits such as strawberries, bananas, or make protein shakes, you should aim to the motor with less power than people who love frozen fruits or green leafy vegetables.
Size of the Blender
Of course, they are often much smaller than full-size countertop blender in your kitchen. The height of the single-serve blender should range from 9 to 15 inches, and they also should have compact bases.
You should go for stainless steel blades, which appear more durable and also food-grade material.
The blades could be 4 to 6 blades, which are up to the models you choose.
The more speed settings the blender has, the more various drinks it can make. If you prefer different kinds of drinks or foods every day, choose the blender with more than three-speed options and a pulse button.
Cups and Lids
You’d better think about how big you want the cup is and how many cups you need to maintain the daily habit of smoothie drinking. You can choose between 14, 18, or 24 oz cups or maybe all of them.
Buy the product which comes with anti-spilling or pour spout lid for more convenience.
The washing part should be simple and easy. You don’t want to discourage yourself when struggling with stuck fruits or vegetables from yesterday’s smoothie.
We have some questions about the best single-serve blenders. Let’s answer together.
My Top Pick
I hope my 15 best single serve blenders list, come with comprehensive reviews, soon helps you make your own selection and find your new favorite equipment. Happy blending!
And my best-loved product is Ninja Fit QB3001SS Single Serve Blender for its powerfulness, compactness, and ability to maximize the nutrient and vitamins of my smoothies.
Share with me your feedback on the best single serve blenders so we can discuss furthermore.