Blenders have become one of the most vital appliances in your kitchen because they can widen your culinary projects and kitchen menu by helping process foods and ingredients in various ways such as chop, mix, grate, blend and grind.
Moreover, as far as I know, many people can’t start their morning right without a boost of nutrient-dense smoothies.
If you are new to this equipment and also new to a healthy lifestyle, and don’t want to go broke because of a blender, I suggest a list of best blenders under $100 below.
Four Different Types of Blender
Once you start learning about blender, you probably want to know all about popular blender types are on the market, right? Let's see!
Immersion Blender & Stick Blender
Immersion or stick or handheld blender is one of the most versatile types of blender. Sometimes the product often comes as a combo of many attachments for different uses.
- Top 11 Best Tomato Slicers to Buy in 2020
- Top 15 Best Poultry Shears Reviews 2020
- Top 15 Best Cocktail Shakers To Buy in 2020
- Top 18 Best Air Fryer Toaster Oven To Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Mortar and Pestle to Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Air Fryer for Family of 4 To Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Peanut Butters To Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Baking Pan Reviews 2020
It includes a non-slip handle with a comfortable soft-grip, a blending jar, an interchangeable blade head, and a whisk head.
The immersion blender is often small, easy to store, easy to use with simple control, and portable. It’s excellent for blending and mixing soup and hot liquids.
Single-blenders might include bullet blenders and personal blenders. They come at various sizes, but most have the capacity to make drinks for one person.
It appears compact and weighs much less than conventional blenders. Depending on different models of single-serve blenders, they could be portable or not. That means they are convenient to carry around with the support of extra accessories like rings with handles and travel lids.
What is more, they could run by electricity or rechargeable batteries. These units can handle many blending tasks, especially when working with soft ingredients.
Countertop blenders or conventional blenders are designed to keep on your kitchen counter and be ready for everyday use. They often come with a broad base and large blending jar capacity.
They are excellent for daily blending, mixing and grinding tasks and are useful kitchen appliances.
If you are looking for something with power, then these types of blenders are all about it. They usually come with high wattages and super sharp blades with a large, durable pitcher.
These equipment are best for blending harsh ingredients like ice cubes, green smoothies, nuts, and frosty foods. They can work continuously for a long time and has the capability of making a large batch of drinks.
What Are The Best Blenders Under $100?
When it comes to choosing the best blenders under $100, NutriBullet and Ninja are my go-to products for versatility, aesthetics, and blending technology. Moreover, Oster, KitchenAid, or Hamilton Beach are also wonderful blenders for their durability and functionality.
Below are 15 best blenders under $100 I have picked. First, let’s get to know them by skimming all highlight features.
- Best Overall - Ninja Professional BL610 Black Blender
“Great power for its price, multitasking, Total Crush Technology for crushing ice.”
- Best Budget - Oster 4093-008 Brushed Stainless Beehive Blender
“Two-speed options with toggle control, an all-metal driving system for extra durability, heat-resistant glass jar.”
- Best for Smoothies - KitchenAid KSB1570SL 5-Speed Silver Blender
“Smart blender with many high-tech functions, high-quality material, user-friendly.”
- Best Immersion - KOIOS HB-2050 4-in-1 Hand Immersion Blender
“800W motor power, multitasking, comes with a lot of attachments for various blending options.”
- Best Personal - NutriBullet NB9-1301PUR Pro Passion Purple Blender
“Designed extractor blades for retaining maximum nutrients and vitamins, robust motor, contains portable cups and lids.”
- Best Glass - Oster BVCB07-R00-FFP Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender
“Offer a lot of speed settings and preset programs, Dual Direction Blade Technology for crushing ice and chop foods, powerful motor.”
- Best for Crushing Ices - AICOOK NY-8608MA Professional Blender
“Professional look, powerful motor, large pitcher for family use, 14-speed settings.”
- Best Quiet - Hamilton Beach 53603 SoundShield Blender
“Quiet and strong yet affordable blender, hinged 2-piece sound shields for less noise, includes a to-go cup with travel lid.”
- Best for Green Smoothies - NutriBullet ZNBF30400Z Dark Gray Blender
“Simple design and compact blender, comes with many accessories, great for making a small portion of baby food each week.”
- Best Countertop - Cuisinart CBT-1000MR PowerEdge Metallic Red Blender
“High-quality, sturdy and durable blender, die-cast metal base, powerful motor.”
- Best for Hot and Cold - Instant Pot Instant Ace Nova 9-in-1 Blender
“Able to cook soups and stews, hot and cold blending cycles for different choices, self-stirring function.”
- Best for Milkshakes - GoWISE GW22502 1450W High-Speed Blender
“Heavy-duty professional-grade blender, versatile, 8-speed levels, great for family use.”
Best Blenders Under $100 Comparison Chart
If you are interested in buying the best blenders under $100, you should consider some features, including dimensions, weight, cup capacity, material, and power. I've put the main characteristics next to each other, so you can easily compare these products.
|Best Blenders Under $100||Dimensions||Weight||Capacity||Material||Motor Power|
|Ninja Professional BL610 Black Blender - Best Overall||9.5 x 7.5 x 17 inches||7.1 pounds||72 oz||Plastic||1000W|
|Oster 4093-008 Brushed Stainless Beehive Blender - Best Budget||15.6 x 10.4 x 8.7 inches||7.92 pounds||48 oz||Glass||600W|
|KitchenAid KSB1570SL 5-Speed Silver Blender - Best for Smoothies||7.5 x 9 x 15.5 inches||10 pounds||56 oz||Plastic||550W|
|KOIOS HB-2050 4-in-1 Hand Immersion Blender - Best Immersion||5.27 x 9.37 x 9.92 inches||3.34 pounds||20.3 oz and 16.9 oz||Stainless steel||800W|
|NutriBullet NB9-1301PUR Pro Passion Purple Blender - Best Personal||12.01 x 7.72 x 15.94 inches||9.83 pounds||32 oz||Plastic||900W|
|Oster BVCB07-R00-FFP Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender - Best Glass||8.6 x 10.2 x 13.8 inches||9.18 pounds||48 oz||Glass||1000W|
|AICOOK NY-8608MA Professional Blender - Best for Ice Crushing||7.44 x 8.23 x 19.69 inches||11.15 pounds||70 oz||Plastic||1450W|
|Hamilton Beach 53603 SoundShield Blender - Best Quiet||16.14 x 8.42 x 10.24 inches||9 pounds||52 oz and 20 oz||Glass||950W|
|NutriBullet ZNBF30400Z Dark Gray Blender - Best for Green Smoothie||15.75 x 15.6 x 9.4 inches||10.33 pounds||64 oz, 32 oz and 24 oz||Stainless Steel, Plastic||1200W|
|Cuisinart CBT-1000MR PowerEdge Metallic Red Blender - Best Countertop||8.4 x 10.4 x 14.6 inches||9 pounds||64 oz||Plastic||1000W|
|Tribest Personal Blender PB-250 Blender||13.4 x 21.47 x 21.67 inches||3.7 pounds||8 oz and 16 oz||Plastic||200W|
|GoWISE GW22502 1450W High-Speed Blender - Best for Milkshakes||14.5 x 12.6 x 10.5 inches||10.73 pounds||67 oz||Plastic||1450W|
|La Reveuse LARB1811S Silver Blender||12.4 x 5.2 x 7.6 inches||3.24 pounds||16 oz||Plastic||250W|
|Instant Pot Instant Ace Nova 9-in-1 Blender - Best for Hot and Cold||16.93 x 12.36 x 10.79 inches||15.07 pounds||1000W||54 oz||Glass|
|Hamilton Beach Power Elite 58148A Blender||8.66 x 6.5 x 14.69 inches||5.62 pounds||700W||40 oz||Glass|
Top 15 Best Blenders Under $100 Reviews 2020
Keep reading to find out more about the advantages and disadvantages of 15 best blenders under $100 products
1. Ninja Professional BL610 Black Blender
Ninja BL610 is my top choice because it has 1000W of motor power, which is great for its price. This kitchen appliance can handle smoothies, frozen drinks, margaritas, food purees and sauces. In addition, the patented Total Crush Technology makes it crush ice cubes as easy as pie.
Using the simple buttons on the control panel, almost anyone can easily control the speed and the smooth level of drinks.
With Ninja BL610, you can make a large batch of smoothie for all family members every morning. That means you can save time while supporting your beloved’s health. To be more specific, the 72-oz plastic pitcher enables you to do that.
In terms of storage, this equipment is low-profile enough to fit under the kitchen cabinet, so you don’t have to think hard about put it away after use.
- The motor of 1000W
- Large 72-ounce BPA-free plastic pitcher
- Low-profile and well-built blender
- Total Crush Technology
- 3-speed options
- Stainless steel 6-blade design
- Trusted brand
- Minimalist design
- Able to perform many blending tasks
- Strong enough to crush ice easily
- Easy-to-understand control panel
- Large capacity
- Not suitable for hot liquids
- The blades are quite sharp so you need to be very carefully when cleaning
|Item Weight||7.1 pounds|
|Dimensions||9.5 x 7.5 x 17 inches|
Click to see how Ninja 1000 works:
2. Oster 4093-008 Brushed Stainless Beehive Blender
This decent machine features a 600W motor power and stainless steel Ice Crusher blades. That means you can make a lot of drinks with Oster 4093-008 from plain smoothies to some concoctions with hard ingredients.
Oster 4093-008 owns a polished and attractive design with brushed stainless color. When it comes to operation, it offers two-speed options with toggle control, which appears easy for you to use.
Unique All-metal driving system makes this appliance more durable than other blenders in the market.
What is more, the 6-cup pitcher is suitable for a small family or personal use. Moreover, Oster 4093-008's jar is made of high-quality Boroclass, which can withstand temperature change.
All in all, I think it's a high-quality blender for the money, especially for the price under $100.
- The motor of 600W
- Feature a 6-cup heat-resistant jar
- Made of Boroclass glass
- Two-speed options with a toggle control
- Polished look
- Unique All-metal driving system
- Cool design
- Able to handle frosty ingredients
- Easy to operate
- Made of high-quality material
- Sometimes there is a slight burning smell from the machine especially if it has been working for too long
- Fewer speed settings
|Item Weight||7.92 pounds|
|Dimensions||15.6 x 10.4 x 8.7 inches|
|Jar Material||BPA-free plastic|
Click and watch more detailed reviews about Oster 4093-008:
3. KitchenAid KSB1570SL 5-Speed Silver Blender
(Best for Smoothies)
KitchenAid KSB1575ER is another reasonable-priced blender for you to consider.
Don't assume it's under $100 and feel unsure about the quality. This equipment is made of high-quality materials such as stainless steel blade and die-cast metal base.
Thanks to Intelli-Speed motor control, you can optimize the blending results without making a lot of adjustments or consulting any cookbook for blending details. All you need to do is choose among five-speed settings, and the machine will do the rest.
With 550W motor power, this appliance can liquefy, chop, mix, stir, and puree foods for your healthy diet. Moreover, Steel-Reinforced coupler does an excellent job of shifting the power from the motor to blade for faster blending.
Finally, the 56-ounce dishwasher-safe BPA-free pitcher can hold enough amount of liquid for a small family.
- The medium-strong motor of 550W
- Provides 56-oz dishwasher-safe BPA-free jar
- 5-speed settings and a pulse
- Intelli-Speed motor control
- Steel-Reinforced coupler
- Stainless steel blade and die-cast metal base
- Well-made appliance with high-quality materials
- Smart and medium-strong blender
- Clear and straightforward control panel
- Easy to keep it clean
- Not fit under the kitchen cabinet
- It might not work well with ice
|Item Weight||10 pounds|
|Dimensions||9 x 8.5 x 16.5 inches|
See more about this KitchenAid model:
4. KOIOS HB-2050 4-in-1 Hand Immersion Blender
Koios HB-2050 comes as a set of many components such as a stainless steel body with an ergonomic handle and bell-shaped blades, a stainless steel egg whisk, a 500ml food processor bowl, and a 600ml mixing cup.
That means you will have a well-rounded package for a variety of cooking and drinking options.
Owing to a robust motor of 800W, it can perform many blending tasks smoothly. Moreover, the S-shaped blade design will stop foods from splattering out when crushing so you don't have to worry about a dirty kitchen.
The machine feature 12-speed settings by dialing the top of the handle for precise control.
Last but not least, it's easy to clean because the product contains some dishwasher-safe parts.
- The robust motor of 800W
- Comes with the 20.3-oz and 16.9-oz bowls for different uses
- Compact and sleek design with elegant color
- Sturdy stainless steel S-shaped blades
- No splattering immersion blender
- 12-speed setting with dialing control
- Offers a lot of accessories
- Contains various speed options for effective blending
- Able to whisk eggs and flour for baking
- All the components except for the body are dishwasher-safe
- Powerful and versatile
- It can get overheated easily
|Item Weight||3.34 pounds|
|Dimensions||5.27 x 9.37 x 9.92 inches|
5. NutriBullet NB9-1301PUR Pro Passion Purple Blender
Do you want a fresh, silky smoothie for yourself every morning? You might purchase NutriBullet NB9-1301PUR right away.
I love the feeling of how easy and comforting when preparing my smoothies with this appliance. Due to 900W of motor power, it can serve any kind of smoothies in my whole drinking list until now. This multitasking machine can also handle shakes and nuts.
The extractor blade of NutriBullet NB9-1301PUR could help you retain the maximum nutrients and vitamins from ingredients.
It looks trendy and sleek with an attractive color. Plus, the product also comes with two 32-ounce cups, two to-go lids, two lip rings, two lip rings with handle, and a recipe book.
Above all, NutriBullet NB9-1301PUR is a perfect choice for personal use.
- Unique extractor blade for maximum nutrients and vitamins
- The reliable motor power of 900W
- Comes with two 32-oz BPA-free plastic cups
- Includes lip rings and sealable lids
- One-touch blending
- Easy to handle
- Easy to carry around
- Aesthetic design and color
- Compact and suitable for personal use
- Only one-speed setting
- The blades might not be able to crush a lot of ice at the same time
- It might be difficult to add more ingredients in the middle of blending process
|Item Weight||9.83 pounds|
|Dimensions||12.01 x 7.72 x 15.94 inches|
|Jar Material||BPA-Free plastic|
6. Oster BVCB07-R00-FFP Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender
Oster BVCB07-R00-FFP features a wide range of speed settings on its backlit display control panel.
To be specific, it has three-speed options (low, medium, and high), two pulse buttons (low and high), two preset cycle blendings (chop and frozen drinks). Although there are many different modes, you can still handle them without difficulty.
In terms of performance, with Dual Direction Blade Technology and powerful 1000W motor power, Oster BVCB07-R00-FFP can blend, crush, mix, and puree foods fast and easily.
This machine fits well under your kitchen cabinet and saves you a lot of space after use. Moreover, the 6-cup high-quality glass is durable and more than enough for personal use.
- 48-ounce BPA-free Boroclass glass jar
- The strong motor of 1000W
- Small and compact design
- Dual Direction Blade Technology
- Features plenty of settings for many blending options
- Backlit control panel
- Easy to operate
- Made of high-quality glass for durability
- Easy for storage
- Many speed settings
- Able to make frozen drinks
- The pour spout might be too wide for easy pouring especially with a thick mixture
|Item Weight||9.18 pounds|
|Dimensions||8.6 x 10.2 x 13.8 inches|
7. AICOOK NY-8608MA Professional Blender
(Best for Crushing Ice)
At first glance, AICOOK NY-8608MA seems to look like a professional-grade and expensive model in the market. I guess the base and the pitcher lend it that flashy appearance.
When it comes to power, this gadget won't let you down with its 1450W of motor power. Therefore, it's strong enough to crush ice and frozen fruits, as well as other harsh ingredients.
Also, AICOOK NY-8608MA offers a variable speed option. That means you can switch between 14-speed modes and 4 preset programs such as smoothie, juice, grinder, and jam depending on your drink choice.
This appliance is designed for the family because it's not only powerful but also has a 70-ounce pitcher.
Finally but importantly, it includes 2 travel-sized cups with secure lids in case you want to bring smoothies with you to the office or gym.
- 4 convenient preset modes, pulse and 14-speed settings
- Offers 70-ounce high-quality plastic jars and two travel-sized cups
- The heavy-duty motor of 1450W
- 6-blade design
- Professional look and design
- Includes a tamper
- Durable and sturdy construction
- Able to crush ice and tough ingredients
- Simple to work with
- Includes extra safety functions like overload protection, cooling fan
- It’s not for hot soup or bulletproof coffee
- It might be a bit challenging to clean after use
|Item Weight||11.15 pounds|
|Dimensions||7.44 x 8.23 x 19.69 inches|
|Jar Material||BPA-Free plastic|
Watch this for more experiments with Aicook:
8. Hamilton Beach 53603 SoundShield Blender
If you are looking for a quiet and robust yet affordable blender, Hamilton Beach 53603 should be first on the list.
With the aid of hinged 2-piece sound shields, this unit can make less noise than many models in the market. From now on, you can make smoothies in the early morning without disturbing others' sleep, especially when crushing ice or frosty fruits.
For speed, it features a 3-speed setting and a pulse button for precise blending. Moreover, the peak power of Hamilton Beach 53603 can reach up to 950W. Therefore, together with Multi-blend stainless steel blades, this appliance is suitable for smoothies, icy drinks, salsas, soups, and purees.
This product comes with a 52-ounce blending jar and a 20-ounce to-go cup and lid for portability.
- Hinged 2-piece sound shields
- The strong motor of 950W
- 3-speed setting and a pulse button
- Comes with a 52-ounce jar and 20-ounce to-go cup
- Multi-blend stainless steel blades
- Convenient pour spout
- A quiet and powerful blender
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Suitable for both personal and family use
- Transportable cup
- You should handle the glass jar with care
|Item Weight||9 pounds|
|Dimensions||16.14 x 8.42 x 10.24 inches|
Let’s explore further about Hamilton Beach:
9. NutriBullet ZNBF30400Z Dark Gray Blender
(Best for Green Smoothies)
First and foremost, NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z features a combo of a 64-oz pitcher with built-in blades, a 32-oz jug, a 24-oz cup, and an extractor blade, a tamper, and a recipe book. Almost everything you need to start your blending habits at a reasonable price.
Thanks to the strong motor power of 1200W, this gadget can make plenty of drinking options such as smoothies, soups, sauces, and even nut butter.
Mainly, it can make super delicious and healthy green smoothies with all kinds of green leafy vegetables such as baby spinach, kale, celery, carrot tops, and more. It can also manage frosty drinks because of the ability to crush ice cubes without difficulty.
NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z is designed with the extract mode, which makes blending extremely easy for all family members.
In terms of cleaning, the 64-oz pitcher and other cups are dishwasher-safe.
- The robust motor of 1200W
- Comes with an extractor blade
- 1 preset extract mode, pulse and 3-speed settings
- Offers 3 durable and high-quality plastic jars
- 64-ounce, 32-ounce and 24-ounce jars
- Suction feet for extra stability
- Able to make great green smoothies
- Able to make a large batch for a whole family
- Portable cup for on-the-move drinks
- Comes as a blending combo set
- Easy to handle
- The tamper should be longer for easily mixing all the ingredients in the pitcher
- You might need to add liquid to make blending easier
|Item Weight||10.33 pounds|
|Dimensions||15.75 x 15.6 x 9.4 inches|
|Jar Material||BPA-Free plastic|
Watch this for more information:
10. Cuisinart CBT-1000MR PowerEdge Metallic Red Blender
With wide, heavy-duty, and die-cast metal base, Cuisinart CBT-1000MR PowerEdge becomes a great countertop blender for your kitchen. Due to the modest height, it can fit perfectly under the kitchen cabinet for easy storage after use.
The backlit control panel displays a count-up timer, high speed, low speed, pulse, preset smoothie mode, and ice crush mode. It's effortless to learn how to operate.
The robust motor of 1000W allows this unit to make food purees, soups, milkshakes, smoothies, and even grind coffee beans. What is more, Power6 Turbo-Edge blades create a powerful vortex and pull all the ingredients down for perfect smoothies with a silky texture.
Lastly, it features a 64-oz BPA-free Tritan co-polymer jar with a clear measurement line and easy-to-pour design.
- The powerful motor of 1000W
- 64-oz pitcher with easy-to-pour design
- Made of BPA-free Tritan co-polymer
- Die-cast metal base with slip-proof feet
- Power6 Turbo-Edge blades
- Backlit control panel with two-speed options, pulse, and two preset modes
- Able to crush ice, frozen foods and coffee beans
- Simple to use
- Don’t take up space for storage
- Include count-up timer
- Only one pulse setting
- The blades are sharp, so you need to be careful when cleaning
|Item Weight||8.65 pounds|
|Dimensions||6 x 6 x 14 inches|
Blend with Cuisinart PowerEdge 1000 Watt Blender:
11. Tribest Personal Blender PB-250 Blender
If you prefer an active lifestyle, Tribest Personal PB-250 might be your favorite product.
Tribest Personal Blender has a minimalist and lovely design with four BPA-free transparent jars and secure lids. You can also drink directly from the container and maybe take it with you as well.
Thanks to 200W motor, it's very efficient in making smoothies and green drinks. This appliance is also capable of crushing ice well to make frosty drinks with a nice texture.
With regards to operation, the product offers two modes: blending modes and grinding mode for you to select from. Moreover, it also includes two-blade and four-blade blending options; therefore, you will have more choices when making the daily healthy mixture for yourself.
- Two blending modes
- Two blade blending options
- Able to drink directly from BPA-free plastic jar
- A minimalist and lovely look
- Includes two 8-ounce and two 16-ounce jars
- Cleaning is simple
- Lightweight and easy to carry around
- Sturdy and durable blender
- Perform many blending tasks
- It might take up a lot of space for storage
|Item Weight||3.7 pounds|
|Dimensions||13.4 x 21.47 x 21.67 inches|
More information about Tribest blender:
12. GoWISE GW22502 1450W High-Speed Blender
This high-performance GoWISE GW22502 features 1450W motor power with speed up to 25000 RPMs. Not to mention, it also owns a unique 8-blade design.
That means it's versatile and can do an excellent job of a heavy-duty professional-grade blender such as making smoothies, crushing ice, and more.
Actually, you can switch between 4 convenient and easy-to-use pre-programmed settings, including smoothie, salsa, juice, and nut butter.
GoWISE GW22502 also comes with a pulse for ultimate blending results. Moreover, you can change among 8-speed levels by pressing two buttons on the right corner of the control panel.
67-ounce pitcher enables the machine to make a large batch of smoothie for a whole family, which helps you save a lot of time. Notably, the silicone pad is added for noise reduction.
- The motor power of 1450W
- Two 67-oz BPA-free Tritan pitcher
- Silicone pad for less noise
- Compact and elegant design
- 4 pre-programmed settings
- 8-speed options and a pulse
- Includes a tamper
- Easy to handle
- Sturdy and durable
- Clean is a breeze
- Suitable for family use
- There might be a burning smell if you use it for a long time
- It’s not really good for ice or hard ingredients
|Item Weight||10.73 pounds|
|Dimensions||14.5 x 12.6 x 10.5 inches|
13. La Reveuse LARB1811S Silver Blender
The reasons why I decide to buy La Reveuse LARB1811S can be summarized as below:
Firstly, it's a versatile blender. To be more specific, it is an 8-in-1 blender that is able to chop, blend, mix, grate, puree, and grind.
Secondly, it has a stylish design. It appears compact and minimalist. The black color complements greatly to my kitchen counter.
Thirdly, the 250W motor power and robust stainless steel 4-blade design enable this unit to deliver good blending results.
Not to mention, the two 16-oz traveled-sized cups are made for on-the-move lifestyle. Plus, the anti-spilling flip-top and sealable lids allow you to keep them in the bag conveniently wherever you go.
Finally, in terms of activation, just turn the cup, and everything is set.
- The motor of 250W
- Two BPA-free 16-oz travel-sized cups
- Includes two travel lids
- Powerful stainless steel 4-blade design
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy to carry around
- User-friendly operation
- Elegant design and color
- Hassle-free cleaning
- It might be burdensome for it to handle ice and frozen things
- It might be too small for some people’s needs
|Item Weight||3.24 pounds|
|Dimensions||12.4 x 5.2 x 7.6 inches|
14. Instant Pot Instant Ace Nova 9-in-1 Blender
(Best for Hot and Cold)
On the subject of hot soups, Instant Pot Instant Ace Nova 9-in-1 Blender is high on the list.
By buying this product, you can have both hot and cold pre-programmed settings for you to choose from. For example, in the case, you might want a refreshing smoothie for a fresh morning but a warm soup for lunch.
The product comes as a combo of a patented tamper for thick mixture, measuring cup, and a washable strainer bag.
Instant Ace Nova helps you prepare batters, pizza doughs, baby foods, hot soups, and even stews. It appears as a useful kitchen appliance you've ever dreamt of.
Notably, this equipment is very good at making soup because it can self-stir when cooking, which makes all ingredients are cooked well.
Depending on your taste preference, you can toss meat, vegetables, beans, and other spices to create the perfect flavor and texture.
- 9-in-1 blender
- 10-speed settings
- The robust motor of 1000W and fast speed of 25,000 RPMs
- 54-oz glass container
- Offers both hot and cold auto programs
- Touch button for easy control
- Able to work with hot liquids
- Great for soup
- Comes with many useful accessories
- The powerful and high-speed motor
- Cleaning is a bit challenging
- It might be more weighty than you thought
|Item Weight||15.07 pounds|
|Dimensions||16.93 x 12.36 x 10.79 inches|
|Color||Black and silver|
Click to see more opinions about this product:
15. Hamilton Beach Power Elite 58148A Blender
This small blender comes at an affordable price and also works very well. With 12 blending options, you will have a lot of drinking choices to switch between every day. There are smoothie, puree, icy drink, salsa, dice, chop, and more.
What is more, the unique wave action system pulls the foods to the blade for excellent results.
After blending, the no-mess pouring spout pitcher allows you to quickly and easily transfer the smoothies to the cup. With a 40-oz pitcher, it's possible to make smoothies for a small family.
Additionally, the control interface looks simple, with five buttons for you to choose from. Therefore, everyone in your family can learn how to operate this gadget.
Hamilton Beach Power Elite 58148A has a compact and lightweight design, making it ideal for the kitchen counter because it doesn't take up much space.
- The strong motor of 700W
- Comes with a 40-oz glass pitcher
- 12 variable speed settings with only 5 buttons
- Includes a pulse
- Wave action system for effective blending
- No-mess pouring spout
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy to operate
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Many different settings for various drinking options
- Simple to store
- If you usually put it into the dishwasher, it might not last long as you expect
- It might have trouble blending if you add too much ice cubes or frozen ingredients
|Item Weight||5.62 pounds|
|Dimensions||8.66 x 6.5 x 14.69 inches|
Watch this below video for more information:
How Should You Choose the Best Blenders Under $100?
Here are some features that you should consider before buying the best blenders under $100.
The Motor Power
It is imperative that the higher the watts, the more influential the motor. Not many blenders under $100 own a strong motor. That's why if you aim for a powerful one, let's say, more than 1000W, for ice crushing or harsh ingredients, your selection is quite limited.
But if you only need a decent blender which can make smoothies, purees, marinades, or deal mainly with soft ingredients, a blender with a motor range from 200 to 700W is good enough.
There are two things you should look for when choosing a blade: material and blade design. Usually, I prefer stainless steel blades for its durability and powerfulness.
For design, you can read my product specifications above to know if they are 4 or 6 or 8-blade design.
The Jar Capacity
Do you live alone or with other family members? If you’re not sure about the capacity yet, you might want to find a blender with extra blending jar so you can switch between a large batch and a small portion of drinks once in a while.
The Jar Materials
Often you can find mixing jar made of plastic or glass. While the glass pitchers appear more beautiful and environment-friendly, they often need to handle with care and are more costly.
At the same time, plastic jars are more popular and also food-grade BPA-free, so you don’t have to concern about any health impacts. One more thing, they have affordable prices.
Even buying a cheaper blender doesn’t mean you have to put up with messy cleaning after each use. You should consider a blender with dishwasher-safe parts. What is more, all the components need to be easily disassembled for washing.
We have some questions about the best blenders under $100. Let's discover the answer to each of them.
My Top Pick
When everything is said and done, I have given you a reference list of 15 best blenders under $100 products. Each product is backed with a thorough explanation.
I hope you can make your own selection and find your new favorite equipment.
And the leading candidate for me is Ninja Professional BL610 Black Blender for its functionality, versatility, and aesthetics.
Comment me your feedback on the best blenders under $100. I would love to open further discussion with all of you.