Ice is an essential part of delicious smoothies; therefore, the ability to crush ice is one of the most important functions of high-quality blenders, which results in frosty drinks with excellent snow-like consistency.
Do you remember the unforgettable taste of a cold, slushy, icy, and flavorful margarita at a familiar street corner bar or a delightful lassi mango on a hot summer afternoon?
Do you want to enjoy those drinks at home so that you can also save a good amount of money and learn new exciting skills?
The good news is that a good blender can turn your dream into reality.
Let’s find out more in my below reviews.
- Top 15 Best Turkey Fryers To Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Airtight Containers To Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Vacuum Sealer Reviews 2020
- Top 15 Best Tea Kettles For The Money 2020
- Top 15 Best Large-Capacity Air Fryer To Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Oil Misters To Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Oven Thermometer To Buy 2020
- Top 10 Best Vacuum Sealer for Hunters To Buy 2020
What Makes Best Blenders for Crushing Ice?
Ice cubes are harsh ingredients and not every regular blender can crush them. With low-wattage blenders, crushing ice can lead to overheated motors or irreparable damages.
That’s why a strong motor is the first indicator of a good ice crushing blender.
Blades need to be made especially to be impact-resistant and durable enough to handle the force from the blending process.
Some blades from well-known brands are designed both sharp and dull can perform well with ice.
To avoid cracks from the high-speed collision between the ice and the wall of the pitcher, the pitcher's quality is the third factor of a good blender for crushing ice.
Impact-resistant glass or Tritan plastic is two of the most popular materials some top blender brands are using for their products.
What Are The Best Blenders For Crushing Ice?
In the market, Ninja, Blendtec, Vitamix are the best blenders for crushing ice brands because they are well-built, powerful and versatile.
In addition, Oster and Hamilton Beach are also excellent brands for its reasonable price and effective functions.
Not to mention, NutriBullet, Breville and Blendtec, those products comes with modern technology and conveniences.
Let’s glimpse at 15 best blenders for crushing ice I have picked to capture their highlight features.
- Best Overall - Ninja Professional BL610 Blender For Crushing Ice
“Powerful blender for crushing ice, simple interface for easy operation, removable blades for cleaning.”
- Best Budget - Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender For Crushing Ice
“Crush Pro technology for effective blending, boroclass glass jar for durability, 2 convenient preset functions.”
- Best for Making Smoothies - Blendtec Classic 575 Blender For Crushing Ice
“Powerful commercial-grade motor, convenient preset programs, self-cleaning function.”
- Best for Ice Cubes - Vitamix Red 7500 Blender For Crushing Ice
“Create a powerful vortex for crushing ice and almost anything, easy to store, simple to use and clean.”
- Best for Frozen Fruits - Vitamix Black 5200 Professional-Grade Blender For Crushing Ice
“Powerful, sturdy and durable blender, minimalistic control panel, able to make a large batch of frozen smoothies.”
- Best Personal - NutriBullet Pro 13-Piece High-Speed Blender For Crushing Ice
“Compact and lightweight, comes with to-go cups and lids, perfect for personal use.”
- Best for Home Use - Ninja Blender/Food Processor QB1004 Blender For Crushing Ice
“Provide a lot of cooking options, different sizes of containers and different blades, 450W of power.”
- Best Immersion - Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender For Crushing Ice
“Ergonomic hand grip for easy holding, easy to adjust speeds, 8-inch immersion depth, strong blades and motor for crushing ice.”
- Best Portable - Sboly SYBL-002 Single Serve Smoothie Blender For Crushing Ice
“Compact and portable, able to make frozen and creamy smoothies in 10 seconds, easy to store.”
- Best Commercial - Cleanblend Commercial 64 Oz Blender For Crushing Ice
“Multi-tasking blender with a super powerful motor, able to make a large batch and effective pulse function for easy blending.”
Best Blenders for Crushing Ice Comparison Chart
Each of my top picks of best blenders for crushing ice has a detailed review, dimensions, weight, capacity, material, and power so you can easily compare them.
|Best Blenders for Crushing Ice||Dimensions||Weight||Capacity||Material||Motor power|
|Ninja Professional BL610 Blender For Crushing Ice - Best Overall||9.5 x 7.5 x 17 inches||7.1 pounds||72 oz||Plastic||1000W|
|Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender For Crushing Ice - Best Budget||10.2 x 8.5 x 13.8 inches||9.25 pounds||48 oz||Glass||1000W|
|Blendtec Classic 575 Blender For Crushing Ice - Best for Making Smoothies||8 x 7 x 15 inches||7.28 pounds||90 oz||Plastic||1560W|
|Vitamix Red 7500 Blender For Crushing Ice - Best for Ice Cubes||17.5 x 7.7 x 9.4 inches||13 pounds||64 oz||Platinum plastic||1580W|
|Vitamix Black 5200 Professional-Grade Blender For Crushing Ice - Best for Frozen Fruits||8.75 x 7.25 x 20.5 inches||10.56 pounds||64 oz||Plastic||1500W|
|NutriBullet Pro 13-Piece High-Speed Blender For Crushing Ice - Best Personal||12.01 x 7.72 x 15.94 inches||4.7 pounds||32 oz||Plastic||900W|
|Ninja Blender/Food Processor QB1004 Blender For Crushing Ice - Best for Home Use||48.7 x 18.5 x 29.5 inches||6.87 pounds||48 oz and 16 oz||Plastic||450W|
|Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender For Crushing Ice - Best Immersion||7.5 x 6.2 x 12.4 inches||3.8 pounds||-||Stainless Steel||280W|
|Sboly SYBL-002 Single Serve Smoothie Blender For Crushing Ice - Best Portable||4 x 4 x 14.7 inches||3.3 pounds||20 oz||Stainless Steel, Tritan||300W|
|Cleanblend Commercial 64 Oz Blender For Crushing Ice - Best Commercial||18 x 15 x 13 inches||12 pounds||64 oz||Plastic||1800W|
|Hamilton Beach 54220 Wave Crusher Blender For Crushing Ice||9.45 x 6.98 x 14.69 inches||7 pounds||40 oz||Glass||700W|
|Aicok Black WBL-003 Smoothie Blender For Crushing Ice||12.5 x 15.8 x 8.2 inches||8.88 pounds||35 oz and 28 oz||Tritan||1200W|
|Oster Versa Black Low-profile Blender For Crushing Ice||12.1 x 16.8 x 11.6 inches||11.8 pounds||64 oz||Tritan||1400W|
|Tribest Personal PB-250 Blender For Crushing Ice||13.4 x 21.47 x 21.67 inches||3.7 pounds||8 oz and 16 oz||Plastic||200W|
|Cuisinart CPB-300 Black Blender For Crushing Ice||10.12 x 15.75 x 10 inches||4 pounds||32 oz||Plastic||350W|
Top 15 Best Blenders for Crushing Ice Reviews 2020
It’s time to dive into the pros and cons of 15 best blenders for crushing ice products that I have come up with.
1. Ninja Professional BL610 Blender For Crushing Ice
This sleek and simple blender features 1000W motor power, strong enough to crush ice and frozen fruits in a minute. You will be surprised at how fast it can turn ice into snow-like texture and make a perfect smoothie.
Ninja BL610 is made out of BPA-free plastic and appears sturdy and durable. What I like most about this machine is that it comes with a large capacity pitcher. That means you can make quick smoothies for a whole family in the morning and still save a lot of extra time for yourself.
Thanks to 4 preset programs: pulse, low, medium, and high options; you can easily select the wanted mode just by pressing the specific button on the simple interface.
Finally, yet importantly, the six blades design enables you to crush ice and hard food in a breeze.
- Features a sports bottle for an active lifestyle
- Compact and sleek design
- The strong motor of 1000W
- 72-ounce pitcher with a 64-ounce liquid capacity
- BPA-free plastic
- Removable 6 blades design
- Extra cord storage
- Easy to operate
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Simple yet versatile
- Doesn’t take up much space on the kitchen counter
- Includes safety features
- Affordable price for a powerful machine
- This blender might be a bit loud when operating
- Not be able to blend hot foods
- The plastic pitcher should be handle with care to avoid breaking
|Item Weight||7.1 pounds|
|Dimensions||9.5 x 7.5 x 17 inches|
|Cap Material||BPA-free Plastic|
|Bottle Material||BPA-free Plastic|
See how this blender works:
2. Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender For Crushing Ice
I am impressed with the unique dual-direction 6-point blades that are extremely powerful and durable of Oster. I wish you can see how smoothly it works on a bunch of green leaves and a whole apple - the same goes for ice cubes.
You can easily choose among the preset blending cycles and use the "pulse" to get the texture you desire in terms of operation. On the control panel, there are frozen drinks mode, food chop mode and seven different speed options.
The boroclass glass blending jar has a capacity of 6 cups and is dishwasher-safe, so you don’t have to worry about cleaning after use.
If you want a medium-strong motor that can still crush ice and comes at an affordable price, Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender might be your top choice.
- 6-cup Boroclass glass jar
- Clear and simple control panel
- 2 preset programs and 7-speed settings including pulse and high pulse
- Dual direction 6-point stainless steel blades
- Crush Pro technology
- Unique blade design for effective blending
- Easy and quick to clean
- Affordable price
- Easy for storage
- It might appear quite noisy especially when choosing High mode
- The pouring spout might be too wide, so it can be difficult to pour thick mixture without spilling
|Item Weight||9.25 pounds|
|Dimensions||10.2 x 8.5 x 13.8 inches|
Watch this video below to see how it works:
3. Blendtec Classic 575 Blender For Crushing Ice
(Best for Making Smoothies)
To support making a delicious cup of frozen smoothies, I recommend that you consider buying Blendtec Classic 575. With the powerful commercial-grade motor of 1560W, this equipment can crush ice and frozen fruits in just a few seconds.
To your surprise, you can throw raw vegetables, fruits, and ingredients into the blender without having to cut them into pieces. That means you can save a lot of time and energy.
Belong to Blendtec's classic models, Blendtec Classic 575 features a simple control panel with 4 preset programs, pulse, and 5-speed settings. Moreover, you can change the mode and speed whenever you want, even when it's still running.
- A powerful blender with the motor of 1560W
- Stainless steel whisk with an ergonomic handle
- Compact and simple design
- Large BPA-free plastic jar
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Simple to use with one-touch button
- Support skipping prep time
- It does not include a tamper for more effortless blending
- The machine might move a little bit when grinding hard ingredients so you could gently press on the cap for a while
|Item Weight||7.28 pounds|
|Dimensions||8 x 7 x 15 inches|
Click to watch more about the Blendtec:
4. Vitamix Red 7500 Blender For Crushing Ice
(Best for Ice Cubes)
If you’re ready for a big purchase, you might want to consider Vitamix Red 7500 Blender.
Thanks to its patented container design, all the ingredients will be pulled down directly to the blades and create a powerful vortex for better blending results.
Not to mention, with a strong motor of 1580W, Vitamix Red 7500 is able to crush ice easily.
I love this machine because it can fit perfectly under my kitchen cabinet, which helps save a lot of space and appears convenient whenever I need to make smoothies. Because I don't have to remove the base and the lid to store, then attach it again when using.
You can use Vitamix Red 7500 to make soups, smoothies, salad dressing, green juices, and other cooking options.
- A powerful blender with a strong motor of 1580W
- Attractive color
- Self-cleaning function
- 64-ounce BPA-free platinum plastic jar with a unique design
- Warm up the food
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Able to create the blending vortex for faster and better blending
- Able to handle a lot of different ingredients
- Easy to use and clean
|Item Weight||13 pounds|
|Dimensions||17.5 x 7.7 x 9.4 inches|
Click to see how Vitamix crush ice in seconds:
5. Vitamix Black 5200 Professional-Grade Blender For Crushing Ice
(Best for Frozen Fruits)
If you are going to buy only one blender in your life, then I think the Vitamix 5200 is the best choice. You can do almost anything with this durable and sturdy blender.
In the matter of crushing ice, it can perform more than you expected. To be more specific, you can make tasty snow cones in seconds for your family. It does the same thing with frozen fruits.
The control panel has a minimalistic design and yet still functional. There are 10 variable speed controls for you to select from. With a 64-ounce container, you can make a large batch for 3-4 people.
This model comes with a tamper for stirring thicker mixture for easy blending.
- The strong motor power of 1500W
- The large tritan plastic container of 64 oz
- Able to do pulse when blending
- Includes a tamper
- Clear and simple control panel
- Performs different blending tasks
- User-friendly operation
- Crushing ice is a breeze
- Can produce a large batch
- Produces plenty of noise when working
|Item Weight||10.56 pounds|
|Dimensions||8.75 x 7.25 x 20.5 inches|
|Jar Material||BPA-Free plastic|
Click to see more about the product:
6. NutriBullet Pro 13-Piece High-Speed Blender For Crushing Ice
NutriBlullet Pro comes as a 13-piece set, including extractor blades, a travel cup, lids and other accessories.
With capacity up to 32 oz, it can serve you the right amount of nutrients and vitamins to start a day full of energy.
NutriBullet Pro has a modern and compact design and yet lightweight with trendy color, so you can be proud to bring it with you wherever you go if the schedule is too tight.
This appliance is able to make smoothies in about 60 seconds. Plus, a 900W motor can blend well with ice and frosty ingredients.
It is simple to clean, just rinse with water or put the cup in the dishwasher.
- Set of 13 pieces for perfect blending
- Include to-go cups and lids
- 32-ounce plastic cup
- The motor of 900W
- Trendy color
- Easy to carry around
- Compact and lightweight
- Comes with a lot of accessories
- Great for personal use
- You shouldn’t pack the NutriBullet Pro with too many things because it can harm the motor. You should divide into a small batch for each blending
- It has the only one-speed setting
|Item Weight||4.7 pounds|
|Dimensions||12.01 x 7.72 x 15.94 inches|
|Jar Material||BPA-Free plastic|
Click for more product’s information:
7. Ninja Blender/Food Processor QB1004 Blender For Crushing Ice
(Best for Home Use)
Ninja Blender/Food Processor QB1004 is an ideal gift for people who love cooking because it can do a lot of jobs in the kitchen such as smoothies, frozen drinks, food processing, and meal prep.
The product comes with a 48-ounce pitcher, 40-ounce bowl and 16-ounce chopper bowl. That means it can help you with various recipes.
The master pod has 450W of power, and it fits right on the pitcher and bowl easily, which makes the blender simple to use.
Patented blade technology allows you to crush ice into snow in seconds, make flowing smoothies, chop foods, and even nuts.
The large chrome pulse button is available in case you want to control the texture of the food.
- Features different size of containers and different blades
- Patented blade technology
- The motor of 450W
- Pulse function
- Trusted brand
- Provide a lot of cooking options
- Easy to clean; some parts are dishwasher-safe
- Able to crush ice and process food
- The motorhead is above the blade so it could be new to users when first using
|Item Weight||6.87 pounds|
|Dimensions||48.7 x 18.5 x 29.5 inches|
|Jar Material||BPA-Free plastic|
8. Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender For Crushing Ice
This immersion blender appears easy to use because of its ergonomic handle, which doesn't cause fatigue while holding for a long time.
It also features an 8-inch immersion depth so you can make a large batch of food or reach the corner of the tall pot without any trouble.
Additionally, this appliance comes with a massive 42 oz jug, a 25 oz chopping bowl, and a whisk.
As you might not know, you can use Breville BSB510XL to blend, chop, and whisk. Sharp and robust blades are designed to work with ice and frozen food. Not to mention, with the support of 280W motor, you can blend easily.
- 8-inch immersion depth blender
- The ergonomic hand grip
- Comes with different sizes of jug and bowls with a non-scratch base
- 15-speed modes
- The motor of 250W
- Made of stainless steel
- Sleek and modern design
- Features a small immersion blender
- Easy to use and adjust speed modes
- Easy to carry around in case you want
- It might be too tall to store under the kitchen cabinet
|Item Weight||3.8 pounds|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 6.2 x 12.4 inches|
9. Sboly SYBL-002 Single Serve Smoothie Blender For Crushing Ice
Do you want to enjoy a cup of frozen smoothies whenever you go? If the answer is yes, you might have a look at Sboly SYBL-002.
In the kitchen, it has a small footprint and easy to store under the cabinet. With regards to portability, you can carry the smoothie in the blending bottle and drink it directly.
Moreover, the machine won't run for safety until the bottle is put in the right place.
This small blender comes with quite a strong motor of 300W, which can make drinks in less than 10 seconds. Also, the 4 stainless steel blades can crush ice and make creamy smoothies.
- The motor of 300W
- Offers 4 sharp stainless steel blades
- Made of stainless steel and tritan
- One-touch operation
- Safety function
- Dishwasher-safe bottle
- Easy to clean and use
- Simple to store
- Travel-sized bottle
- You shouldn’t use it continuously for more than 1 minute if you want to prolong life’s use of the product
- It’s designed to use with USA power format only
|Item Weight||3.3 pounds|
|Dimensions||4 x 4 x 14.7 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Tritan|
For more information about the product:
10. Cleanblend Commercial 64 Oz Blender For Crushing Ice
This 9-in-1 blender can be an ideal option if you want to make smoothies as your own business. It's capable of making smoothies, juices, frozen drinks, soups, nut milk, meal prep, dough/batter.
With the super powerful motor of 1800W, this equipment performs well and effectively as you expected.
Thanks to the pulse function and designed tamper for frosty ingredients and ice cubes, you can crush until you get the snow-like consistency. The 64-ounce pitcher allows you to make a large batch of ice cream and coffee freezers.
Moreover, the 8-blade design can pulverize any ingredients and blend them into the drink you want.
Besides the on/off button, there are 10 variable speed settings and a pulse button. It's straightforward to operate.
- 9-in-1 blender
- The powerful motor of 1800W
- Made of BPA-free plastic
- 64-ounce pitcher
- Strong stainless steel 8-blade design
- Includes a tamper
- Powerful and versatile
- Able to work with large batches for commercial use
- Easy to wash after use
- Easy to adjust the speed
- Cleandbed doesn’t provide any cookbook for customers
- You should dry the pitcher on the rack after cleaning to avoid getting disintegrated
|Item Weight||12 pounds|
|Dimensions||18 x 15 x 13 inches|
11. Hamilton Beach 54220 Wave Crusher Blender For Crushing Ice
Hamilton Beach 54220 stands out with the patented Ice Sabre blades for easy ice crushing. It works wonder when it comes to any icy drinks so that you know.
Owing to 700W motor power, this machine is capable of chopping, pureeing, dicing, mixing, blending and crushing.
What is more, it features the patented Wave~Action system that actively and powerfully pulls all the ingredients down to the blades for perfect smoothness.
Not to say, there are 14 blending functions for you to choose, depending on your daily mood and taste.
As a final point, Hamilton Beach 54220 comes with a 40-ounce glass jar, so you don't have to worry about any hazardous effects to you and your family's health.
- 40-ounce durable glass jar
- The patented Ice Sabre blades
- The motor of 700W
- 14 blending functions
- The patented Wave~Action system
- Multi-tasking blender
- Easy to clean with some dishwasher-safe parts
- Find a storage place is a breeze
- Easy to pour with pour spout design
- It might appear smaller than you expected
|Item Weight||7 pounds|
|Dimensions||9.45 x 6.98 x 14.69 inches|
Click to see more about the product:
12. Aicok Black WBL-003 Smoothie Blender For Crushing Ice
If you are looking for a blender with a large travel cup because you want your smoothie can be on the move just like you, Aicok WBL-003 can be a wise pick.
More precisely, the product consists of 35-ounce and 28-ounce tritan cups with spout lids for easy carrying around. Moreover, they are made of impact-resistant material so they can take care of themselves wherever you go.
Due to a robust motor and 6-fin blades, this appliance can succeed in crushing ice into snowlike texture.
Speaking of the operation, the smart one-touch button enables anyone to use it
without any difficulties.
- 100% impact-resistant tritan cups
- Large 35 oz and 28 oz travel cups with spout lids
- The robust motor of 1200W
- 6-fin stainless steel blades
- Smart one-touch blender
- Simple to clean
- Safety functions for extra safety when using
- Easy to operate
- It might be loud when running
- It takes space to store
|Item Weight||8.88 pounds|
|Dimensions||12.5 x 15.8 x 8.2 inches|
Let’s unbox this blender:
13. Oster Versa Black Low-profile Blender For Crushing Ice
Due to a weighted and sturdy base, this machine won't move or slip when operating. That means you don't have to stay next to it all the time to make sure everything goes smoothly.
Featuring 3 blending cycles programs, Oster Versa control panel appears quite intuitive and simple to use.
It also comes with 1400W motor power and 28000 RPMs, so that it's ideal for making frozen smoothies, green leaf drinks, soups, and nut butter. A 64-ounce tritan jar allows you to blend a large quantity at once for all family members.
Last but not least, the all-metal drive system ensures long-lasting use.
- Sturdy base
- 1400W motor power with the speed of 28000 RPMs
- 64-ounce tritan jar
- Durable all-metal drive system
- Includes a tamper for more convenience
- Intuitive control panel for easy operation
- Able to make a big batch
- Able to use for many blending recipes
- The motor might get overheated if you use it for too long
|Item Weight||11.8 pounds|
|Dimensions||12.1 x 16.8 x 11.6 inches|
Let’s watch this ice crushing test:
14. Tribest Personal PB-250 Blender For Crushing Ice
Tribest PB-250 consists of four jars: two 8-ounce and two 16-ounce ones, so it's convenient for different cooking options.
You can switch between blending mode and grinding mode for each type of ingredient in terms of usage. What is more, the product comes with a two-blade and four-blade blending options so you can significantly enhance your menu recipes.
I love Tribest PB-250 because it appears small and compact. Moreover, it's easy to clean after each use. That is to say; I can store it easily and save a lot of time and energy.
Lastly, 200W motor power allows it to blend well and crush frozen fruits without any trouble.
- 8-ounce and 16-ounce BPA-free plastic jars
- Features blending mode and grinding mode
- Two blade blending options
- Drink directly from the blending cups
- The motor of 200W
- Dishwasher-safe cups
- Lightweight and portable
- Provides many blending options for various drinks
- Able to crush ice
- Cleaning is simple
- It’s not quite easy to drink straight from the cup
- It might be too small for some people who love to drink a lot of smoothies during a day
|Item Weight||3.7 pounds|
|Dimensions||13.4 x 21.47 x 21.67 inches|
More information about Tribest blender:
15. Cuisinart CPB-300 Black Blender For Crushing Ice
Cuisinart CPB-300 features a complete blending system. It comes with an 8-oz chopping cup, 32-oz jar, four 16-oz to-go cups with safety lids, a stainless steel grinding blade, and also a blending blade.
As such, you can make a variety of drinks and foods for a whole day, then store them in the fridge or bring with you to the office or gyms easily.
The strong motor of 350W allows it to crush ice in no time and provides you a fresh smoothie effortlessly.
Cuisinart CPB-300 has a simple and elegant design. The jar has an anti-slip groove line for a firm grip.
- Made of BPA-free plastic
- Elegant and tall design
- The strong motor of 350W
- Set of different 6 cups for various use
- Include safety lids
- Simple touchpad and notified LED lights
- Convenient to carry around
- Easy to operate
- Different level of pulse function for better blending
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- The travel cups might leak a bit when carrying around due to the lid design
- Only one blending option
|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Dimensions||10.12 x 15.75 x 10 inches|
Buying Guide for Best Blenders for Crushing Ice
You should pay attention to some fundamental factors below to be able to purchase the best blenders for crushing ice.
Choose high-wattage blenders, which range from 300-1800W if you tend to use them for mainly crushing ice.
In some cases, low-wattage blenders with special design blades and jars are capable of crushing ice, but they might get burnt out quickly after multiple uses. So consider this factor before deciding.
The ice crushing blades shouldn't bend after a few seconds of grinding. Many brands produce the blender with blades, especially for blending frozen ingredients, which you can refer to.
You should go for blenders that are made of durable boroclass glass or impact-resistant plastic such as tritan. Remember to choose only food-grade BPA-free material.
If you have a generous budget, go for professional-grade or commercial-grade products that guarantee top performance.
Also, there are a lot of medium price products with good quality which you can choose from.
Do you want to keep it in the kitchen counter or under the cabinet? Or are you looking for a blender you can travel with? Answer these questions that can help you decide how large you want your blender to be like.
Blending Tips for Frozen Drinks
Make good quality ice: Don't use ice cubes full of the odor from the refrigerator; you might know what I mean. Choose the ice with a clean taste for better icy drinks.
Don't challenge the blades: If possible, to reduce the pressure on the blender, you should smash the ice into small size instead of using ice cubes. It also helps faster and more effective blending.
Add liquids into the mixture before blending: No matter what your recipes are, pour liquid first (more or less depending on you) then add the ice. Start with some low pulse to shake everything up then press the blending mode that you want.
Below are some highly-recommended questions about the best blenders for crushing ices. Let's find out.
My Top Pick
I already let you know my thoughts on 15 best blenders for crushing ices products in the market. I hope you can make your own selection based on this article.
And my favorite product is Ninja Professional BL610 Blender For Crushing Ice for its powerfulness, intuitive operation, and durability.
Give me your feedback on best blender for crushing ice so we can discuss furthermore.