For years, blenders have helped families prepare their smoothies or shakes.
When the movement of the dietary trends, detoxing and supplementing with vitamins from fresh fruits and vegetables is getting more and more attention from the public, kinds of personal blenders are easier to see in many places and daily activities.
Escape from the image of a utensil used only in the family kitchen, personal blenders have been welcomed everywhere, from roads, gyms, offices, schools to playgrounds.
More and more personal style blenders with various functions, styles, sizes, and costs are brought out to satisfy users. Therefore, finding the optimal personal blender for your needs can also take you a lot of time and effort.
I have compiled here the best personal blenders on the market in 2020, and you will definitely find some useful tips for your choice.
- What Is a Personal Blender?
- Common Types of Personal Blenders
- What Are The Best Personal Blenders?
- Personal Blender Comparison Chart
- Top 15 Best Personal Blender Reviews
- 1. NutriBullet Pro 1301 Personal Blender
- 2. Magic Bullet MBR-1101 Personal Blender
- 3. Tribest PBG-5050-A Personal Blender
- 4. Nutri Ninja BL456 Personal Blender
- 5. Hamilton Beach 51140 Personal Blender
- 6. Oster BLSTPB2-WRD Personal Blender
- 7. Homendless HD2001 Personal Blender
- 8. Cosori C01-PB Personal Blender
- 9. Nutri Ninja BL482 Personal Blender
- 10. Nutri Ninja BL580 Personal Blender
- 11. Tenswall 13-oz Personal Blender
- 12. PopBabies 14-oz Personal Blender
- 13. DoubleCare 10-oz Personal Blender
- 14. Ayyie 14-oz Personal Blender
- 15. Pawaca 12-oz Personal Blender
- How To Choose The Best Personal Blender
- My Top Pick
What Is a Personal Blender?
A personal blender (or single-serve blender) is a convenient kitchen appliance used to mix or purée ingredients together, including fresh or frozen food, fruit, nuts, milk, water, and butter.
Personal blenders are scaled-down versions of full-size blenders in terms of size, power, containing volume and unnecessary functions. However, they also have many advantages compared to large blenders, especially portability.
A personal blender consists of a cup made from plastic or tempered glass to contain food, a rotating specialized metal blade, a motor inside the base and control buttons.
The detachable cup and the body can be connected via a trigger, helping the motor operate and the blades rotate so that the personal blender can operate smoothly.
In the process of blending, the food ingredients will be continuously and consistently disturbed by the movement of the blade. With average personal blenders, we need to chop the food before putting it in the blender to blend faster, more evenly and avoid blade sticking.
If you want to blend large quantities of hard and solid food, it is best to use a full-size blender.
Common Types of Personal Blenders
Before grasping what the best personal blenders are, you need to be aware of the types. That is the basis for evaluating the product as well as choose the personal blender that best suits you.
The classification of a personal blender is usually based on the properties of the power source and the blending cup design.
Based on the Power Source Used:
Battery-powered personal blender: Extremely versatile, suitable for carrying on picnics, and camping. However, the blending capacity and volume of the cup are low. Battery life is strictly limited.
Electrical personal blender: Ensuring the compactness, lightweight and flexibility, but you cannot use this item without electricity. It provides high capacity, smooth blending ability and dispels the anxiety about charging or broken battery.
Based on the Blending Cup Design:
Cup used as a jar: After blending, you can save your time by simply lifting the blending cup out and close the lid to use it as a jar. There is no need to switch to another container.
Built-in cup: After the blending process is complete, you must transfer the finished products to another bottle or cup to use, but if you want, you can use the blending cup for drinking directly in it because it is also small in size.
However, if you want to bring the food or drink along with you when going out, you have to pour it into other containers.
Follow the details below to choose your best personal blender.
What Are The Best Personal Blenders?
No need to spend a large amount of money, you can also purchase a personal blender that is not only compact but extremely useful, not only good-looking but particularly multi-purpose also.
I have compiled a list of the best products right below to help facilitate your considerations:
- Best Overall: NutriBullet Pro 1301 Personal Blender
“Powerful, simple to use, hands-free, and has the ability to blend everything you throw at it quickly within a minute without much liquid.”
- Best for Budget: Magic Bullet MBR-1101 Personal Blender
“The Magic Bullet MBR-1101 Personal Blender is a better-than-average representative of the affordable personal blenders.”
- Best for Hot Liquids: Tribest PBG-5050-A Personal Blender
“A single-serve blender that not only gives you a smooth, delicious smoothie but also works well on hot soups or coffee.”
- Best for Crushing Ice: Nutri Ninja BL456 Personal Blender
“Handling of hard ice cubes is just one of the jobs that this personal blender can perform in a very professional manner.”
- Best for Smoothies: Hamilton Beach 51140 Personal Blender
“Help you grind all your ingredients and give you the silkiest smoothies, and keep the taste and coolness of your nutrient drink stay long.”
- Best for Frozen Fruit: Oster BLSTPB2-WRD Personal Blender
“Even with much frozen fruit in the ingredients, you will see how effectively it works to serve you great smoothies, shakes, juicing, and more.”
- Best for Protein Shakes: Homendless HD2001 Personal Blender
“This item retains more protein and nutrition longer for your health.”
- Best for Nuts: Cosori C01-PB Personal Blender
“A personal blender in the dream for those who enthuse using hard materials such as ice, nuts, butter, seeds.”
- Best for Bulletproof Coffee: Nutri Ninja BL482 Personal Blender
“A device strong enough to blend butter or other oily components and the opening large enough to facilitate the cleaning of these sticky ingredients.”
- Best for Extracting Nutrients: Nutri Ninja BL580 Personal Blender
“Perfect for extracting and preserving nutrients from whole fruits and veggies, allowing you to make nutritious drinks with rich flavors and vibrant colors.”
- Best Portable for Travel: Tenswall 13-oz Personal Blender
“Small but powerful, durable, intelligently designed to serve the highest portability for users.”
- Best for Baby Food: PopBabies 14-oz Personal Blender
“From design to function, we can see how the PopBabies Portable Blender is geared towards blending food for babies.”
- Best Handy: DoubleCare 10-oz Personal Blender
“Looks like a regular take away cup, but its nature is strong and extremely handy.”
- Best Quiet Personal Blender: Ayyie 14-oz Personal Blender
“A quiet but effective personal blender, which will quickly become a friend with busy housewives.”
- Best Fast Personal Blender: Pawaca 12-oz Personal Blender
“One of the few machines that meet your fast blending requirement: it can serve you a cup of delicious smoothies just in 9 seconds.”
Personal Blender Comparison Chart
The comparison chart below gives you more information about the parameters of personal blenders, helping you understand more about the features of the products.
|Personal Blenders||Motor power||Cup size||Blender cup material|
|NutriBullet Pro 1301 Personal Blender - Best Overall||900 watts||32 ounces||Plastic (BPA free)|
|Magic Bullet MBR-1101 Personal Blender - Best For Budget||200 watts||18 ounces||Plastic (BPA free)|
|Tribest PBG-5050-A Personal Blender - Best for Hot Liquids||500 watts||8/16/24 ounces; Optional accessory: 42 oz. container||Glass|
|Nutri Ninja BL456 Personal Blender - Best for Crushing Ice||900 watts||24 ounces||Plastic (BPA free)|
|Hamilton Beach 51140 Personal Blender - Best for Smoothies||600 watts||20 ounces||Tritan|
|Oster BLSTPB2-WRD Personal Blender - Best for Frozen Fruit||350 watts||20 ounces||Tritan|
|Homendless HD2001 Personal Blender - Best for Protein Shakes||7.4V dual-power motor/ 4000 mAh||14 ounces||Tritan/ Glass|
|Cosori C01-PB Personal Blender - Best for Nuts||800 watts||12/24 ounces||Tritan/ Plastic (BPA free)|
|Nutri Ninja BL482 Personal Blender - Best For Bulletproof Coffee||1000 watts||18/24/32 ounces||Plastic (BPA free)|
|Nutri Ninja BL580 Personal Blender - Best for Extracting Nutrients||1100 watts||24 ounces||Plastic (BPA free)|
|Tenswall 13-oz Personal Blender - Best Portable for Travel||7.4V/ 4000 mAh||12 ounces||High borosilicate glass|
|PopBabies 14-oz Personal Blender - Best for Baby Food||7.4V/ 4000 mAh||14 ounces||AS (BPA free, baby food grade)|
|DoubleCare 10-oz Personal Blender - Best Handy||1400 mAh||10 ounces||ABS|
|Ayyie 14-oz Personal Blender - Best Quiet Personal Blender||7.4V/ 4000 mAh||14 ounces||High borosilicate glass|
|Pawaca 12-oz Personal Blender - Best Fast Personal Blender||7.4V/ 4000 mAh||12 ounces||Glass|
Top 15 Best Personal Blender Reviews
In this section, you will discover more detailed specifications, my personal assessments and experiences about the pros and cons of the best personal blenders in the list above.
After you have zoned some favorite products, these detailed descriptions will help you decide even more precisely without much effort, which means you will have time for other things around your concern.
1. NutriBullet Pro 1301 Personal Blender
The NutriBullet Pro 1301 Personal Blender is powerful, simple to use, hands-free and has the ability to blend everything you throw at it quickly within a minute without much liquid. It offers you a big sippable smoothie cup to satisfy your thirst no matter how tough your ingredients are, hard nuts, or fresh fruit.
- Fast and strong with 900 watts of power
- Capacity to blend various tough food: nuts, seeds, hard fruits
- Extractor blades: powerful, stainless steel, high-toque power, cyclonic action power
- Cups: plastic, long-lasting and durable
- Simple, intuitive design
- High blending capacity: provide a big cup of 32 oz (4-cup capacity)
- Not much difference from more expensive models about speed variation and a die-cast metal driveshaft
- Easy to travel without the risk of spilling or leaking due to the hinged plastic cap
- Simple to use and hassle-free cleaning (only clean the blade by hand)
- Ability to handle hard nuts like full-size machines
- Big cups make it difficult to drink directly but only suitable for use with a straw
- Make a lot of noise
|Product dimensions||12 x 7.7 x 15.9 inches|
|Weight of the item||5.5 pounds|
I can mention many other features that make the NutriBullet Pro 1301 Personal Blender at the top over many other devices. It is not only intuitive and simple to use straight out of the box but also easy to disassemble and re-assemble.
While the NutriBullet Pro 1301 Personal Blender does not work with hot liquids, it has an affordable price and does not occupy too much space in the kitchen either.
The following video is for you to know more about NutriBullet Pro 1301 Personal Blender:
2. Magic Bullet MBR-1101 Personal Blender
(Best for Budget)
The Magic Bullet MBR-1101 Personal Blender is a better-than-average representative of the affordable personal blenders. It isn’t strong enough to replace your food processor or a standard countertop blender but offers enough capacity to single-serve smoothies, small batches of sauces.
- Easy to use, easy to clean, quick assembly
- Not too loud operation, saving-space
- No buttons, switches, or speed settings, press down on top of the cup to activate blending
- Easy-to-engage locking feature for hands-free blending
- Unique design: two shaker/steamer lids suitable for steaming food in the microwave, also useful for storing and traveling
- Can remain operating with no need to be held down by hands
- Does best works with protein powders, shakes, fresh fruit, smoothies, half-thawed frozen fruit, sauces, and similar things
- Compact and easily portable
- Low wattage, difficult to handle hard ingredients
- Hard to handle frozen food which is right out of the freezer or normal-sized ice cubes
- Be wary of overloaded packing the blending cups due to the not strong motor
|Product dimensions||4 x 4.5 x 11.6 inches|
|Weight of the item||4.7 pounds|
With very little pressure to start, you can whip up your smoothies or shakes just in a flash with the Magic Bullet MBR-1101 Personal Blender. However, you should evaluate your capacity needs before purchasing, because it is not powerful enough for the heavy tasks.
This video shows us more about the Magic Bullet MBR-1101 Personal Blender:
3. Tribest PBG-5050-A Personal Blender
(Best for Hot Liquids)
Blending hot drinks seems to be a simple task with many full-size blenders based on the blade design, the quality of the container materials and the capacity of machines. With personal blenders, things are not so simple, although the demand for such a compact machine that can handle hot liquids is quite high.
I am pleased to introduce the Tribest PBG-5050-A Personal Blender, a single-serve blender that not only gives you a smooth, delicious smoothie but also works well on hot soups or coffee.
- High-quality materials: sturdy tempered glass, plastic-free container, stainless steel blade, free from harmful chemicals
- 6-prong strong blade
- Powerful for both wet and dry ingredients
- Variable speed dial and 1-touch pulse button
- The stainless steel blade is dishwasher safe and comes apart for simple cleaning
- Strong and powerful motor for kinds of different ingredients
- Durable glass containers for even hot liquids, no need to worry about cracking or expanding in size
- Various sizes of cups, serve many on-the-go purposes
- Easy and convenient to control the blending speed
- The glass cups are slippery, especially when wet
|Product dimensions||5.7 x 5.7 x 7.5 inches|
|Weight of the item||6 pounds|
|Accessories||2 tumbler lids, 1 storage lid, 1 base cover, 1 silicone ring|
The Tribest PBG-5050-A Personal Blender helps you to make blending a breeze. Boasting a variable speed dial for maximum control and a 1-touch pulse button, this robust blender features a convenient control for blending speed. The tempered glass cups are a good solution for hot ingredients.
You will be inspired more with the Tribest PBG-5050-A Personal Blender by watching this video:
4. Nutri Ninja BL456 Personal Blender
(Best for Crushing Ice)
The blenders of the Ninja brand have long been famous for their durability and strength. The Ninja BL456 Personal Blender is one of them and also a long-praised product for its ability to crush hard materials.
Handling of hard ice cubes is just one of the jobs that this personal blender can perform in a very professional manner.
- The powerful motor of 900 watts
- Professional in breaking down fruits and veggies
- One speed, manually pulse
- Professionally extract hidden nutrition from ingredients
- Relatively low noise level while blending
- Smooth and consistency finished products
- Lightweight, easy to use and clean
- The appearance is not really eye-catching
- Small capacity, no larger cups for multi-purpose
- Less durable gaskets
|Product dimensions||6 x 6 x 14 inches|
|Weight of the item||6 pounds|
With a powerful motor, the Ninja BL456 Personal Blender can satisfy those who are looking for a small but a bit sassy personal blender, with a bit rough appearance but working smoothly.
It is strong enough for blending everything you throw at it.
I believe you will understand the Ninja BL456 Personal Blender better by watching the video below:
5. Hamilton Beach 51140 Personal Blender
(Best for Smoothies)
If your diet is stapled regularly with smoothies and shakes, things will be easier with the Hamilton Beach 51140 Personal Blender.
Not only is it powerful to help you grind all your ingredients and give you the silkiest smoothies, but it also helps you keep the taste and coolness of your nutrient drink stay long.
- Insulated, double-wall, shatter-proof Tritan bottle
- Unique designed easy-to-hold base
- Designed for drinking right from the bottle with a flip-top lid
- Keeps beverages colder longer and reduces condensation with the double-wall container, perfect for cold smoothies
- The cup holder fits most cars
- Suitable for people with an on-the-go lifestyle in mind
- Shatter-proof bottle feature helps users have peace in mind when using
- Hard to fill the ingredients due to the narrow opening
- A bit noisy when blending
|Product dimensions||5.6 x 4.7 x 15.6 inches|
|Weight of the item||3.6 pounds|
The Hamilton Beach 51140 Personal Blender is designed for busy and motive people by minimizing unnecessary accessories and maximizing the efficiency of existing components.
Therefore, with the Hamilton Beach 51140 Personal Blender, there is no need to find the right bottle or cup and spend a lot of time cleaning up, just blend, replace the collar with the flip-top lid and go with your long-lasting cold smoothies or shakes.
The video below will continue my speaking about the Hamilton Beach 51140 Personal Blender:
6. Oster BLSTPB2-WRD Personal Blender
(Best for Frozen Fruit)
If you're buying a blender only for shakes and you're looking for the fastest way out the door in the morning, the Oster BLSTPB2-WRD Personal Blender will do the job.
Even with much frozen fruit in the ingredients, you will see how effectively it works to serve you great smoothies, shakes, juicing, and more.
- Double-walled Tritan bottle
- Compact, portable
- One-touch blending mode
- Easy distraction vitamins and nutrients
- Hands-free operation
- Powerful enough to make a great shake, even with much frozen fruits
- Keeps the finished product colder longer and prevents sweating on the outside of the bottle with the duo-layer container
- Suitable for active and fast-paced lifestyle
- Commuter friendly, suitable size for car, backpack, purse or gym bag
- The bottle design does not support a sauce and puree except smoothies and shakes
- The consistency is not great, and there may be some small chunks in the finished product
|Product dimensions||7.25 x 6 x 5.5 inches|
|Weight of the item||4.5 pounds|
|Accessories||4 reusable silicone straws, 1 recipe book|
The Oster BLSTPB2-WRD Personal Blender is great for those who want to have their smoothies on the go or who are looking for small compact personal blenders.
The motor is powerful enough to smooth out frozen fruit, making your smoothie easier to prepare than ever.
The lively video below will give you more inspiration with Oster BLSTPB2-WRD Personal Blender:
7. Homendless HD2001 Personal Blender
(Best for Protein Shakes)
For protein shakes that are not too dense, I have a product that keeps your nutritious food fresh with a vacuum lid - the Homendless HD2001 Personal Blender.
- Strong power and long battery life: a built-in 4000 mAh batteries, 7.4V dual-power motor
- Lightweight and convenient
- Easy cleaning: detachable bottle
- Vacuum lid
- Safe using: leak-proof sealing lid, ejection-proof locking blades, non-slip sucker feet, heat dissipation bottom, and overheating and overload protection
- Quickly and effortlessly blending: blend fruit, vegetables, and crushed ice into silky smoothies in about 10 seconds
- A bunch of safety lock design offers users a reliable blending
- The vacuum lid ensures freshness of the shakes
- Super-healthy and efficient nutrition with high-quality materials: FDA-approved, baby-food-grade, non-toxic, eco-friendly Tritan material and a high borosilicate glass cup
- The electric part is attached to the blade, so you have to be careful not to damage it while cleaning
- Not strong enough to smoothly blend the fruits and vegetables
- Need to charge with every use
- Small bottle
|Product dimensions||13.7 x 4.2 x 4.1 inches|
|Weight of the item||2 pounds|
|Accessories||2 lithium polymer batteries, 1 user manual|
The Homendless HD2001 Personal Blender helps you to keep the finished drinks fresh in an easy way: when the mixing is completed, pull the handle on the vacuum lid 5-8 times to extract air inside the bottle and the juice or shakes can be fresh for a long time.
In that way, this item retains more protein and nutrition longer for your health.
The video here may help you know more about how a Homendless HD2001 Personal Blender works:
8. Cosori C01-PB Personal Blender
(Best for Nuts)
Blending nuts and hard ingredients is inherently a challenge not for all personal blenders.
However, the Cosori C01-PB Personal Blender overcomes this task easily and quickly, becoming a personal blender in the dream for those who enthuse using hard materials such as ice, nuts, butter, seeds.
- High-torque base and powerful motor
- 3 different hardened stainless-steel blades for various ingredients
- 3-button for active control: start/stop, auto and pulse
- Overheat and overload protection
- High performance and consistent results: crush ice, blend smoothies, shakes
- Extract nutrients and vitamins with ease
- Easy to do other difficult tasks: blend up salsas, spices, coffee grounds
- Simple to clean, simple to mix up drinks and go
- Low noise level
- No multi-speed adjustment
- Bottles and lids are big, making it hard to twist on or off
|Product dimensions||5.9 x 5.2 x 14.5 inches|
|Weight of the item||8.1 pounds|
|Manufacture||Guang Dong Xinbao Electrical Appliances Holdings Co., Ltd|
|Accessories||1 recipe book, 1 cleaning brush|
The versatility and power of the Cosori C01-PB Personal Blender help you unleash your creativity in mixing the ingredients together.
Not only do you have easy and delicious drinks, but you can perform the perfect nutritional combination at all times.
Let see how a Cosori C01-PB Personal Blender works here in this video:
9. Nutri Ninja BL482 Personal Blender
(Best for Bulletproof Coffee)
If you are interested in diets, Bulletproof Coffee is not a strange recipe for you. This energizing, high-performance drink is a core component of both intermittent fasting and ketogenic diets.
To make a good cup of this coffee, you need the help of a blender. Let's see how the Nutri Ninja BL482 Personal Blender helps with your Bulletproof Coffee recipe.
- Powerful with most kinds of tough ingredients
- Auto-iQ programs: unique blending, pulsing, and pausing patterns
- Digital countdown timer
- Easy to use, no need to shake, stir, or mix
- Preprogrammed settings help users get smooth, consistent results quickly
- Easy to clean up with running water
- Consistent, even results with even hard ice cubes, seeds, frozen fruit
- The lids need to be improved
- Loud at working
|Product dimensions||6 x 6 x 15.5 inches|
|Weight of the item||5.6 pounds|
|Accessories||30-recipe inspiration guide, 1 instruction book, 1 quick start guide|
Personal blenders are often warned against being suitable for hot liquids because they can dilate or crack containers.
However, with the cold formula, only a small number of personal blenders are suitable, because you need a device strong enough to blend butter or other oily components and the opening large enough to facilitate the cleaning of these sticky ingredients.
For those reasons, the Nutri Ninja BL482 Personal Blender has become the most suitable device for this highly sought after drink.
Watch this video to see why this device id highly recommended:
10. Nutri Ninja BL580 Personal Blender
(Best for Extracting Nutrients)
Do you know that oxygen can affect the texture, flavor, and color of your blended drinks? And do you know that eliminating the maximum amount of oxygen from food to keep them fresh longer is completely possible?
The Nutri Ninja BL580 Personal Blender does this task very well besides its top power, which helps to extract nutrients easily and quickly.
- FreshVac and Auto-iQ high-technology
- Use the FreshVac pump before blending to remove oxygen from your bottle
- Spout lids for on-the-go convenience
- Easy to way to preserve vitamins, flavors, and colors with FreshVac technology by removing oxygen before blending
- Keep your vibrant, tasty smoothies or shakes stay fresh until 8 hours after you blend them
- Very strong that can unlock the full latent of your fruits and vegetables
- Auto-iQ Technology with preprogrammed settings does the works for users
- Make loud noise
- The plugin the bottom of the cup needs improvements
|Product dimensions||6.7 x 6.3 x 15.9 inches|
|Weight of the item||7.58 pounds|
|Accessories||6 AA batteries|
The FreshVac Technology of the Nutri Ninja BL580 Personal Blender is perfect for extracting and preserving nutrients from whole fruits and veggies, allowing you to make nutritious drinks with rich flavors and vibrant colors.
The below video will instruct you more about the Nutri Ninja BL580 Personal Blender and how to use the FreshVac Pump:
11. Tenswall 13-oz Personal Blender
(Best Portable for Travel)
Is portability an important property of a personal blender for you? How much do you expect your single-serve blender to be portable? Small, no leaking, beautiful appearance, easily charged, safe?
The Tenswall 13-oz Personal Blender brings even more interesting things.
- Ultralightweight, portable
- Premium material and multi-functional
- One button and double press to start
- Quick performing and powerful blending: 40s stronger power
- 6-piece blade;
- Simple to use and easy to clean
- Small but powerful enough to blend crushed ice, frozen fruits, vegetables
- Super-portable: lightweight, compact, multi-purpose, cordless, fit for most car cup holders, easy to charge by power bank, car, laptop, computer, and other USB devices
- Easy and quick to clean with self-cleaning function
- Does not have much capacity
|Product dimensions||8.5 x 8.5 x 23 inches|
|Weight of the item||1.3 pounds|
|Accessories||1 AAA batteries|
Small but powerful, durable, intelligently designed to serve the highest portability for users, the Tenswall 13-oz Personal Blender is perfect for picnics, camping trips, and commuters who frequently bring and blend drinks at the office or locations outside the kitchen.
12. PopBabies 14-oz Personal Blender
(Best for Baby Food)
The fact that a small blender is suitable for preparing meals for children is not strange, but with the PopBabies Personal Blender, everything is easier, lighter, and more convenient.
- High-class quality: baby food-grade material, BPA free
- Battery-powered wireless blender with USB rechargeable
- Built-in blade
- Clear level column
- Mini but strong enough to crush ice cubes, frozen fruits and seeds for multi-purpose in only 20 seconds
- Can blend while charging
- Versatile: Perfect for baby food, shakes, smoothies, juice, protein shaker, salad dressings
- Convenient: only use one cup for both blending and drinking, easy to clean
- Requires small and suitable sliced ingredient
- A bit difficult to blend powder
- The battery life needs improvement
|Product dimensions||10.2 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
|Weight of the item||1.3 pounds|
|Accessories||2 Lithium Metal batteries, Ice cube Tray and funnel|
From design to function, we can see how the PopBabies Portable Blender is geared towards blending food for babies.
The free funnel also seems to be designed for this task, making it easier and faster for parents to put milk, cereal or other flour in the bottle.
The free ice cube tray limits the size of ice cubes to suit the machine. On the contrary, it seems to be towards convenience for parents to take care of their health with cool smoothies or juices.
I cannot wait to introduce you the video about the PopBabies Personal Blender below:
13. DoubleCare 10-oz Personal Blender
I'm not sure if I'm over-speaking but indeed, the DoubleCare 10-oz Personal Blender seems to have added a new definition to the personal blenders. Personality here is not only about the color, size but also about personal style.
The DoubleCare 10-oz Personal Blender looks like a regular take away cup, but its nature is strong and extremely handy.
- Wireless blender with USB rechargeable
- Charging time: 3 hours, work continuously for about 8-10 times when fully charged
- Operation time: 40 seconds
- Concealed stainless steel blade, S-shaped cutter head
- Waterproof: integrated seal design
- Simple to make kinds of juice and clean after use: the motor and the bottle can both be washed directly with water
- The power is cut off when the cup lid is detached, safer to use
- Small capacity, only suitable for juices, milkshakes, and smoothies
|Product dimensions||8.7 x 4.2 x 4.1 inches|
|Weight of the item||1.08 pounds|
|Accessories||1 lithium metal battery, 1 skin-peeler, 1 user manual|
The DoubleCare 10-oz Personal Blender has a non-slip bottle body and lid to avoid falling or moving, very useful for convenient usage. Its lovely, friendly, different and very compact appearance is very eye-catching.
14. Ayyie 14-oz Personal Blender
(Best Quiet Personal Blender)
Sometimes, the desire to prepare a delicious smoothie for your breakfast must be suppressed because you fear the noise from the blender will wake the whole family up in the early morning.
That's when you know you need a quiet, but still effective, personal blender like the Ayyie 14-oz Personal Blender.
- 6 blades 304 stainless steel
- Wireless blender with USB rechargeable
- Battery charging time is 4-6 hours, 100% over-charged, overheated protection for batteries
- Detachable blender cup
- Safety mechanism: if the components are not properly assembled, the blender will not operate
- Easy to charge: can be charged by power bank, car, etc
- A directly-drinking lid, more time saving
- Powerful to blend ice, frozen fruits, vegetables, nuts in only 30 seconds
- Works quietly, low noise
- The ice cubes from the free ice tray are quite small and difficult to release
|Product dimensions||3.1 x 3.1 x 9.8 inches|
|Weight of the item||1.67 pounds|
|Accessories||1 silicone ice tray, 1 user manual|
Once used, the Ayyie 14-oz Personal Blender will quickly become a friend with busy housewives. The bottle is made from glass, making it healthier to use and easier to clean.
15. Pawaca 12-oz Personal Blender
(Best Fast Personal Blender)
There are many personal blender options for you based on the size of the cups, the function, the capacity.
The Pawaca 12-oz Personal Blender is one of the few machines that meet your fast blending requirement: it can serve you a cup of delicious smoothies just in 9 seconds.
- 4 blades in 3d for superb mixing
- Magnetic children safe, secure mechanism
- High-quality materials: food-grade, non-toxic, BPA free
- Super-quick: only 9 seconds for you to get fresh drinks
- Safety feature: only operate when the cup is screwed on the base rightly and tightly
- Portable, detachable and simple to clean
- Need to cut fruit into small pieces
- High price
|Product dimensions||8.85 x 3.07 inches|
|Weight of the item||-|
|Accessories||1 user manual|
The Pawaca 12-oz Personal Blender is compact but surprisingly powerful. In just 9 seconds, it was able to serve you fresh juice or shakes. Healthy food and drinks now seem to be available anytime and anywhere for you!
How To Choose The Best Personal Blender
There are lots of good personal blenders out there that serve users well every day and are welcomed everywhere. However, you still find it difficult to choose the best personal blender for you.
Refer to what I suggest below to make it easier for you to consider:
Wattage: Wattage is a good sign of the power of a personal blender. Single-serve blenders with low wattage are usually suitable for regularly blending soft foods or making smoothies, juices, shakes. High wattage items can handle hard nuts, seeds, grains, butter, ice, and frozen fruit. Not all personal blenders have the same ability, and you have to consider this thoughtfully.
Size of the cup: If you have a look at my reviews above, you will find that there are different sizes for cups and bottles to serve many purposes, sometimes completely different.
Many people buy a personal blender with a small cup and complain that it is difficult to clean when they make bulletproof coffee. There are also other people who buy other ones with a big cup and then get bored because drinking smoothies straight from that cup feels like unenjoyable.
So you need to remember, each size of the cup is calculated by the manufacturer to be suitable for a particular purpose.
The number of functional cups: Many personal blenders come with a lot of accessories and additional cups, each of which is suitable for a specific function. A cup for smoothies is different from the cup for blending nuts or spices, and a cup for home use is different from the cup for going out with a leaking-proof lid.
If you use your personal blenders regularly and for a variety of purposes, you need to purchase a device that has the ability to meet your needs to feel comfortable using it.
The material of the cup: Of course, you have to choose products made from safe materials. Besides choosing your cup material based on your preferences, if you intend to use your personal blender to make some drinks or food with warm water (most manufacturers recommend not using personal blenders with hot water to avoid enlarging machine parts), you should consider Tritan or glass materials to avoid cracking the cup.
Some other aspects that you can consider when choosing the best personal blender for you are the base size (whether it is suitable for your kitchen or not), the operating noise level, the ability of easy-to-clean, or the reputation of brands.
The questions and answers below are about issues that are often of interest to many buyers and users regarding personal blenders. Maybe they will answer what you care about.
My Top Pick
Overall, my best personal blender would be powerful, fast, efficient for many of my ingredients, handy as well as can help me satisfy my smoothie cravings without interruptions at the halfway through.
Therefore, the most suitable product for this position is the NutriBullet Pro 1301 Personal Blender. It not only blends your food into nutritious shakes, smoothies, and nut butter but also does more than that: it can handle tough nuts, seeds, hard fruits, and other dense food without much milk or water.
The NutriBullet Pro 1301 Personal Blender delivers you the best performance for the price, gives you the most delicious, nutritious drinks while also performing many difficult kitchen tasks.
I hope you have also chosen a personal blender that serves the most for your needs. Let me know which one you would like to buy and why in the comment section below!