If you are a tea addict but can’t drink caffeine, then the best rooibos tea reviews will give you the answer. You will be fascinated with this tea flavor and quickly find yourself the most suitable brand, thanks to my article below.
Rooibos tea has been famous in southern Africa for centuries. Currently, it has become a favorite drink around the world. At the same time, supporters praised this product for its potential health benefits and the ability to prevent some serious diseases.
With the benefits and disadvantages, I have listed them below. You do not need to spend too much time wondering and comparing when shopping. What you need to do now is to read through this article and do not skip any details!
What Is the Rooibos Tea?
Rooibos tea is known as 300-year-old herbal tea and comes from South Africa. These bushy plants contact oxygen to bring out the natural color, oils, and flavor of the plant. They are harvested by cut each bundle.
To have the color, sweetness, and flavor richness of the final tea product, that depends on the amount of oxidation that rooibos absorbs. Therefore, rooibos tea can come in red or green.
Benefits of Rooibos Tea
With the joint development of coffee, it is a tea, typically rooibos tea. It is known as the panacea for health. Let me show some of its potential benefits for you.
Anti-Oxidant and Anti-Inflammatory
Rooibos tea has lots of natural anti-oxidants and helps the body’s cells avoid injury by free radicals. One of the essential compounds in rooibos is a flavonoid called quercetin. It is responsible for these effects. Therefore, quercetin is an ideal anti-oxidant for health.
Chrysoeriol is a flavonoid in rooibos that has been proven to help improve blood pressure and potentially limit lousy cholesterol. Therefore, rooibos contains some properties that have the ability to bring for benefit heart health.
With the potent anti-oxidant property of rooibos, it may reduce the symptoms of diabetes gradually. However, it is only tested with animals so that this benefit needs to be researched more with the human to give the exact results.
Rooibos tea may help to prevent the growth of certain cancer cells by quercetin. Besides, it also supports strengthens the immune system of the body because it helps to make antibodies necessary for recovering from diseases.
In some research, drinking rooibos tea may support digestion. Not only has rooibos antispasmodic effects, but it can also help prevent abdominal pain and lower the possibility of diarrhea.
According to research, flavonoids may help you lose weight with the combination of diet and exercise. Due to having the feeling of fullness after drinking rooibos tea, you don’t feel too hungry or crave. It also made an increase in fat metabolization.
Best Brands of Rooibos Tea
Are you a first time looking for information on the best rooibos tea reviews? If so, the information about the following brands will help you reduce surprises.
Davidson’s gives you a variety of options to match the flavor you choose because the passion comes from a mix of them. In addition to wanting to protect your mind and body, Davidson’s also wants you to experience the taste of pure tea and not compromise the meticulous craftsmanship of tea.
For more than 300 years, Twinings offers its passion and knowledge to bring you the most quintessential. Blended with high-quality teas to ensure a balanced cup of tea with the aroma, flavor, and aroma in every cup of tea you enjoy.
If you like the natural flavors, Twinings offers a special herbal tea that expertly blended with 100% pure rooibos. Besides, you can feel up to 17 different Twinings teas coming from herbs, fruits, and spices.
Celestial Seasonings always puts the taste and inspiration above all. Celestial Seasonings offers the highest quality herbs, teas, and plants. Their blend master, who skilled over 40 years of craft and approve batches of tea to ensure each blend consistently creates the perfect cup of tea.
Cederberg Tea Company
Cederberg Tea Company brings you the freshest tea leaves directly from your farm, where they are fresh, bold, and consistent. They pack the produce right on their farm and deliver it right to you. You will get a 100% pure and consistent product of Rooibos – free of microorganisms.
Numi offers you special-flavored teas using organic, non-GMO ingredients and sourced directly from Fair Trade’s certified gardens. Numi combines teas and herbs, 100% real fruits, flowers, and spices. Through authentic testing, Numi is committed to bringing you the perfect organic tea.
What Are The Best Rooibos Tea To Buy?
Here are the top 15 best rooibos tea reviews that I have selected according to separate criteria. Let’s take a look at these typical products!
- Best Overall: Davidson’s 16-Ounce Red Vanilla Rooibos Tea
100% pure rooibos, certified of origin and quality, organic, great taste, simple packaging, and perfect cost.
- Best Budget: Tiesta Tea Fireberry Loose Leaf Rooibos Tea
Beautiful designs, diverse and delicious flavors, prestigious brands, both in bags and boxes, and suitable as gifts.
- Best Twinings: Twinings Pure Rooibos Herbal Tea
Twenty teabags, fresh taste, pure product, and natural sweetness.
- Best for Weight Loss: Harney & Sons 20 Tea Bags Herbal Rooibos Tea
Only 5 minutes to prepare, paper box, tea bag, and organic product.
- Best for Pregnancy: Kiss Me Organics Detox Rooibos Tea
Contains antioxidant, very good for health, helps reduce hunger and soothe the stomach.
- Best for Babies: Celestial Seasonings Vanilla Red Herbal Rooibos Tea
Excellent product, natural form of tranquilizer, and no artificial flavors.
- Best for Hair Growth: Anthony’s 1 lb Organic Red Rooibos Loose Leaf Tea
Large tea bags, using 1tsp per cup, no additives, and great for cold-brewed tea.
- Best Organic: House of Rooibos 80 Bags of Caffeine Free Rooibos Tea
Fresh, no flavorings or additives, delicious tea at a reasonable price, and mildly sweet 100% rooibos.
- Best Vanilla: Equal Exchange Organic Pack of 3 Rooibos Tea
Mild vanilla flavor, the product retains the freshness and aroma, and price savings when buying a combo of 3 boxes.
- Best Cederberg Tea Company: Cederberg Tea Company USDA Organic Red Rooibos Tea
Excellent quality organic rooibos tea, simple design, and suitable for drinking daily.
- Best Tasting: MY RED TEA Natural Single Origin Rooibos Tea
100% pure, natural products, single-origin, farmer-friendly, and non-genetically modified organism.
- Best Numi: Numi Organic 18 Count Rooibos Tea
Exotic, great deal for this luscious tea, warm flavor reminiscent of the middle east.
- Best Freshpak: Freshpak Pure 80 Tagless Bags Rooibos Tea
Great value, nostalgic and decent rooibos, and perfect for quick rooibos in the evening.
- Best with Milk: Rooibos Rocks Non-GMO Naturally Caffeine Free Rooibos Tea
Great taste, good for health, and no calories suitable for weight loss people.
- Best with Lemon: Laager 80 Count Healthy Rooibos Tea
Cost saving, no strings, flavourful tea, and great substitute to black tea.
Best Rooibos Tea Comparison Table
The top best rooibos tea reviews table compares the features of packaging design and product weight. Let’s take a look at these specs!
|Best Rooibos Teas||Product Dimensions (inches)||Item Weight||Pack||Sweetness||Components|
|Davidson's 16-Ounce Red Vanilla Rooibos Tea - Best Overall||9 x 7 x 7||1 pounds||16-Ounce Bag||Vanilla sweet||Caffeine-free|
|Tiesta Tea Fireberry Loose Leaf Rooibos Tea - Best Budget||3.8 x 2.8 x 7||5 ounces||1 Pack||Unsweetened||Loose leaf, Fruit forward, Non-Caffeinated,|
|Twinings Pure Rooibos Herbal Tea - Best Twinings||3.1 x 2.7 x 5.1||2 pounds||6 Packs||Naturally sweet||100% pure rooibos, Caffeine-free,|
|Harney & Sons 20 Tea Bags Herbal Rooibos Tea - Best for Weight Loss||N/A||2.7 ounces||20 Tea Bags||Naturally sweet||Caffeine free, Kosher, Organic|
|Kiss Me Organics Detox Rooibos Tea - Best for Pregnancy||N/A||N/A||80 Tea Bags||Naturally sweet||Caffeine freer, 100% Organic, Contains antioxidant aspalathin|
|Celestial Seasonings Vanilla Red Herbal Rooibos Tea - Best for Babies||2.6 x 3.2 x 5.4||2.88 ounces||6 Packs||African red rooibos tea infused with vanilla||Caffeine and gluten-free,,No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives|
|Anthony's 1 lb Organic Red Rooibos Loose Leaf Tea - Best for Hair Growth||N/A||1 pound||1 Pack||N/A||Caffeine-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated, Keto Friendly|
|House of Rooibos 80 Bags of Caffeine Free Rooibos Tea - Best Organic||6.3 x 3 x 5.2||7 ounces||80 Tea Bags||N/A||Caffeine-Free, Calorie- free, Rich in antioxidants|
|Equal Exchange Organic Pack of 3 Rooibos Tea - Best Vanilla||N/A||N/A||3 Packs||Sweetned||100% Fairly Traded Ingredients, Certified Organic|
|Cederberg Tea Company USDA Organic Red Rooibos Tea - Best Cederberg Tea Company||N/A||8.8 ounces||100 Tea Bags||Sweetned||Caffeine-Free, Keto Friendly, Antioxidants rich|
|MY RED TEA Natural Single Origin Rooibos Tea - Best Tasting||N/A||6.9 ounces||80 Tea Bags||Sweetned||Caffeine-Free, 100% Pure, Single Origin, Natural, Farmer Friendly|
|Numi Organic 18 Count Rooibos Tea - Best Numi||8.4 x 7.5 x 5.8||6.4 ounces||3 Packs||Naturally sweet||Caffeine-free and packed with antioxidants, Pure Ingredients|
|Freshpak Pure 80 Tagless Bags Rooibos Tea - Best Freshpak||N/A||2 Packs||Naturally sweet||Caffeine Free Filled with anti-oxidants|
|Rooibos Rocks Non-GMO Naturally Caffeine Free Rooibos Tea - Best with Milk||7.6 x 3 x 5.7||8.8 ounces||100 Tea Bags||Unsweetened||Caffeine-Free, Sugar and Calorie- free, Rich in antioxidants|
|Laager 80 Count Healthy Rooibos Tea - Best with Lemon||N/A||N/A||80 Tea Bags||Naturally sweet||100% Natural Tea, Caffeine Free, Healthy and Pure, Rich in Vitamins and Antioxidants|
Top 15 Best Rooibos Tea Reviews 2022
Surely, you are curious about the quality of the product in the best rooibos tea reviews. Do not let you wait any longer; let me find out each product carefully!
1. Davidson’s 16-Ounce Red Vanilla Rooibos Tea
The combination of vanilla essence forms Red Vanil.With an aluminum foil-lined paper bag to maintain the freshness of the product.The flavor is mild and not overpowering. The tulsi is subtle, and the ginger and lime are the more prominent flavors.
This a naturally caffeine-free full-bodied rooibos with intense color. The gene and ayurvedic properties resist stress, heal common diseases. Moreover, the ayurvedic properties in the product can cure common diseases and strengthen the body’s immune system.
It would be best if you used a superfine infusion machine to leave no residue in the cup when you use the product. The taste of the product may be more beloved than other rooibos.
- Economical and bulk packaging
- USDA Certified Organic and Fair Traded Certified
- A full-bodied rooibos which has intense color
- Easy to use an ultimate tea infuser
- Imported from the USA
- Rooibos tea is the only herbal tea
- It’s also the ingredient that is organic
- Enjoy drinking this loose leaf bulk tea
- This green tea gives a colossal boost in energy that feels clean
- Need to incubate with a super-fine filter
- The taste is not strong
- The aroma can also lack depth
If you want more information about this tea, don’t miss the interesting video below.
2. Tiesta Tea Fireberry Loose Leaf Rooibos Tea
Tiesta Tea is a unique combination of hibiscus flower and cranberry. This immune mixture contains rooibos, herbal teas, and fruits. This is a healthy product by providing energy for the body through many vitamins and nutrients contained in natural ingredients.
Confident that teas without caffeine and added sugar, Tiesta Tea is perfectly healthy. Strongly flavored from herbs and fruits, combined in the form of loose leaf tea, this way, the tea retains its natural flavor. Containers, on the other hand, can be recycled after use.
Not only is it great for enjoying hot teas, but Tiesta Tea is also great for cold drinks even though they are loose leaf tea. You can also try from traditional green tea to unique herbal teas and fruit teas. Tiesta Tea has the right blend for your selection.
- Combining flavors from cranberry and hibiscus
- Provide a variety of vitamins and nutrients
- Contains no sweeteners or caffeine
- Comes in a reusable bag and a cute iron box
- Cost savings
- Support the immune system and provide energy
- Highly Recommend Very Refreshing
- Delicious taste when used hot and cold, more delicious with honey or sugar
- Strange taste – some people cannot drink
- The product packaging is not thorough
|Flavor||Fireberry, Cranberry, Hibiscus|
This Rooibos Tea is really great. You should watch the video below to realize that.
3. Twinings Pure Rooibos Herbal Tea
Twinings Rooibos tea is sourced from South Africa but packed and distributed in London. This product stands out as the tea bags are individually wrapped so that they can maintain freshness for longer.
The twinings company has been making quality teas for over a century so that you can be sure of quality and safety. The tea is 100% rooibos with no other additives or preservatives. Twinnings tea is a bit overpriced and only 20 tea bags in each package.
If you like your beverages fresh and want to carry your tea bags around, Twinings rooibos tea is the best to consider. The tea bags are individually packed, meaning that you can get one of them from the main pack without worrying about it running loose or losing its flavor.
- This product does not contain artificial additives
- Zero calories
- Kosher certified
- Convenient because the tea bags separate
- People can use hot or cold tea according to their preferences
- Convenient, does not take too much time to make tea
- Wood flavor – a deliciously pleasant taste
- Maroon colors attract the eye
- Proper to start a new day
- Paper box – easily dented during transport
- For some consumers, this tea flavor is quite mild
|Flavor||100% pure rooibos|
How to make this delicious tea not everyone knows. The following video will help you.
4. Harney & Sons 20 Tea Bags Herbal Rooibos Tea
(Best for Weight Loss)
Rooibos in South Africa is a popular herbal beverage. It is suitable for human health and looks like tea but does not contain caffeine. Try the box of 12 convenient tea bags. Each tea bag makes 1 cup of tea with 6 to 8 oz.
Harney & Sons Tea is committed to bringing customers the best quality tea. Today, Harney’s three-generation family still preserves the fine tea tradition.The Harney family’s mission is not only to provide quality tea products but also to educate customers about tea history.
With dedicated customer service, instruction on how to drink tea, the Harney & Sons team continues to work to spread the tea passion to a broad audience.Harney & Sons remains committed to providing its customers with an exceptional tea drinking experience.
- User can use steam to clean the microwave
- Operation time takes 5 minutes
- Simple dispensing material
- Easy to wash, safe with dishwasher
- This tea tastes great even without sugar
- This tea has quality ingredients
- The slight taste of pineapple makes this tea delicious
- It is also suitable for pregnant women
- The tea is dehydrated and doesn’t have a lot of smell
- It is sweat
|Flavor||Traces of nuttiness and earthy flavors make this herbal refreshing.|
|Health benefit||healthy replacement to black tea|
|Brand||Harney & Sons|
You have a special interest in tea but are wondering about this product, you should watch the video below.
5. Kiss Me Organics Detox Rooibos Tea
(Best for Pregnancy)
Natural products contain the antioxidant aspalathin, which helps stabilize blood sugar. You can choose this product to reduce the feeling of fasting or in weight loss mode. Besides, the tea still retains a natural and refreshing sweetness for both children and adults.
The amount of caffeine not present in the product elevates the product value to a new level, so you can use it in the evening without worrying about insomnia. At the same time, people with a history of stomach disease need not worry about using it.
In particular, this type of tea is also suitable for pregnant women. Because the trial has shown results, the company makes tea from organic matter. You will not need to worry about the number of chemicals contained in the product, as it is completely safe and 100% pure.
- Contains aspalathin antioxidant organic content
- Get approval from European Organic Commission
- 100% Organic – Does not contain genetically modified substances that are harmful
- Natural sweet, without chemicals
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Reduce cravings
- Safe for pregnant women and children
- High in polyphenols
- The natural light sweetness creates a sense of comfort
- No Green rooibos option
- The tea taste is quite light for those who want to drink a strong flavor
|Health benefit||Stabilize blood sugar , Aids Digestion and Boosts Metabolism|
|Brand||Kiss Me Organics|
There are many different types of tea rooibos, but this product is very special. You can see it in the video below.
6. Celestial Seasonings Vanilla Red Herbal Rooibos Tea
(Best for Babies)
The Celestial Seasonings Madagascar vanilla rooibos consists of natural French vanilla flavor and vanilla bean to create a beer that is sweet and notably free of natural caffeine and gluten.This tea is not an organic mixture and no artificial preservatives.
Each tea box contains 20 bags, bags without wires, and pins to minimize waste. This means they will no longer be fresh as individual tea bags.Tea brings the perfect balance for your day. Moreover, this tea is also good for your baby’s health.
The company blends tea using ingredients like herbs, drink, and spices and useful plants available. The company always packs and carefully checks the tea bags in the box to create the best product and still wants to build trust when customers use the product.
- The taste will be sweeter when mixing with vanilla beans and natural vanilla flavors
- Completely gluten-free
- A total of six tea boxes of 20 cordless bags
- Especially without artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- Ingredient consists of Rooibos, Natural French Vanilla Flavor, and Vanilla Bean
- Rooibos has a natural flavor
- Tea has a sweet taste
- Sustainable tea bags
- The product does not have good artificial ingredients for babies
- Recycling boxes are good for the environment
- Uncoated individual tea bags cannot keep the freshness
- Some drinkers may feel that the vanilla flavor is too light
- Tea is not organic
|Health benefit||Unwind and relax|
It would be a pity if you missed the video below because it provides more information about the product.
7. Anthony’s 1 lb Organic Red Rooibos Loose Leaf Tea
(Best for Hair Growth)
What I like most about this product are the cost savings. The company packed the tea in a paper bag with a nylon liner and sealed its mouth. Besides, there are zip dryers inside, although I usually don’t use them. But it still makes me feel comfortable to use.
As a habit, putting the tea in glass jars and putting them on shelves is essential for me. The weight of a pack is 1lb of pure rooibos tea. USDA certification also verified the product is gluten-free, non-GMO, and suitable for hair care.
However, the product is mixed with a small amount of dust and stems from a loose cup of tea. You need to prepare a tea filter to be able to enjoy the best. Also, the taste of the drink is entirely new and somewhat fresh, gentle.
- Received USDA certificate for organic level
- Confirmed gluten-free
- Packaged in bulk 1lb of leaf tea
- Does not contain additives
- Pure products
- Tea leaves retain a fresh flavor
- A reasonable price for organic
- Perfect for intense tea lovers
- Strange flavor and weird stickiness – for some first-time users.
- Can contain more stems and dust
|Flavor||Revitalizing Flavor & Aroma|
How to make tea will greatly affect its taste, so watch the video below carefully as a guide.
8. House of Rooibos 80 Bags of Caffeine Free Rooibos Tea
House of Rooibos manufacturer has been in the business of rooibos tea for a long time and has maintained an excellent reputation. Their rooibos tea is 100% organic, sourced from South Africa in a well-controlled farm.
Tea has no preservatives, sugar, and calories. Each box of tea includes 20 bags, packs in 4 batches, and has a total of 80 tea bags. Tea is entirely natural and has no additives. Some people will like the taste, the natural smell combining all the antioxidant vitamins of tea.
This type of tea will be a right choice for those who like organic products.Tea helps people relax after stressful times. Moreover, it is perfect for a human to use before bedtime.Thanks to tea’s effect, people will comfortably sleep and bring more energy for the next day.
- Tea has no additives
- The packaging of the drink is recyclable
- There are 80 tea bags in each pack
- No genetic modification
- Pure and organic
- Tea is organic
- People should use this product because it does not contain caffeine
- The product contains lots of antioxidants
- This product is wonderfully mildly sweet and has a very fresh taste
- It tastes very natural and clean
- I think tea tastes too mild, not flavorful
- Sometimes the tea bags break
|Flavor||Unique earthy flavor|
|Brand||House of Rooibos|
What do people think about this product? You can see in the video below.
9. Equal Exchange Organic Pack of 3 Rooibos Tea
The USDA has approved rooibos tea for organic products. I rate the tea taste like pine, sweet cedar, almond, and especially vanilla. From a personal perspective, the tea’s flavor is quite pleasant but somewhat pale for those who are not used to drinking.
The cost will be more economical if you choose to buy a combo of 3 or 6 boxes. If you decide to buy retail, the price may be higher than the others. Each box of tea will contain 20 bags of individual filter bags, so the three boxes will be 60 bags.
The packaging is recycled paper that helps protect the environment. The company carefully and tightly sealed tea to keep the drink fresh. With unique flavors and a lot of prestigious certification, I recommend those who want to experience a new refreshing taste.
- USDA Certified Organic
- 20 individually wrapped tea bags which are certified kosher
- Has flavors of almond paste, pine, sweet cedar, and especially vanilla
- USDA certified product for an organic product
- Recyclable packaging, environmentally friendly
- The new vanilla flavor is mild
- An alternative to coffee – helps maintain sleep
- Retailing costs are quite expensive than other brands
- Confusion in deliveries – order of 3 packages but only get 1
|Flavor||Almond paste, sweet cedar, vanilla, pine|
Take a moment to watch this review video. It is really useful for your decision.
10. Cederberg Tea Company USDA Organic Red Rooibos Tea
(Best Cederberg Tea Company)
Tea company Cederberg uses steam sterilization and laboratory testing to ensure high density and moisture. The company also sieves and weighs carefully to ensure a uniform size and weight.
Bleached tea bags and no-strings so people can recycle after use. Rooibos has a more robust flavor after processing, and some people may find it slightly bitter. USDA certifies Rooibos as an organic substance.
Rooibos has antioxidants and quercetin and aspalathin. It can be soaked for a long time without bitterness because Rooibos has fewer tannins. People can relax with this tea any time of the day or night.
- A box of 100 organic rooibos tea bags and wrapped into five bags of foil
- Rooibos has a strong flavor
- The sustainable tea bags are bleach and string free
- Hand using time-honored farming techniques
- Farming techniques can ensure the sustainability of this national treasure
- Products are the pride of South Africa
- Product quality is excellent because farmers harvest and pack it directly at the farm
- Direct harvesting without intermediaries
- Natural products do not contain caffeine
- Each tea bag costs only 15 cents
- Rooibos has no different flavors
- Some drinkers may feel bitter
|Brand||Cederberg Tea Company|
If you really care about this product, the following video will accompany you. Check it out.
11. MY RED TEA Natural Single Origin Rooibos Tea
My Red Tea feels fresh and delicious, which the factory located in the mountains of Cederberg in South Africa. This place is one of the most productive plant areas globally. So you can be assured entirely with the product quality.
Tea does not contain preservatives or colorings, soo its composition is entirely organic and non-GMO. Like other rooibos teas, My Red Tea is low in tannins but high in minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants.
At each enjoyment, you take a bag of tea, put it into hot water, and wait for about 5 minutes. Teabags have no strings and no bleach in each pack. If you’re looking for a low-calorie diet, tea is a great choice thanks to its natural sweetness.
- USDA certified organic and caffeine-free
- Non-GMO and no artificial additives
- Packed in unbleached bags
- Packed in four separate cellophane packages to keep the freshness
- Can be served hot or chilled
- Suitable for people who are losing weight
- Sustainably and ethically farmed
- Strong flavor – suitable for connoisseurs of tea
- Failed to fix teabag position
- The smashed box of tea
|Brand||MY RED TEA|
You will see how this product works through the short video below. Watch it now.
12. Numi Organic 18 Count Rooibos Tea
If you like the taste of tea according to your liking, Numi will meet your needs. Tea has 22 flavors, including dried chamomile lemon, decaffeinated ginger, jasmine, mate, and white rose.
Tea is organic. When you use it, you should mix it with fruits, flowers, and spices to create different flavors. Another essential feature is that the tea has no smell.With diverse characters of tea and individually packaged, you can use them for a party.
Teabags are available in 22 flavors. Tea has real fruit flavors, flowers, and vegetable spices. People can recycle the product after using packaging. Tea has no aromatherapy oils, artificial flavors, and does not contain caffeine.
- USDA certified organic
- Tagless tea bags
- Available in 22 flavors
- Non-GMO project verified
- Packaging is recyclable
- Package has a total of 54 tea bags
- Tea only contains flavors with natural ingredients
- Tea without artificial additives
- Pack each tea bag individually to maintain its freshness
- Organic and environmentally friendly
- Unsure and fragile packaging
- Great tasting tea but beware – can stain your teeth
|Health benefit||Rest and relax|
A product worth choosing. You can believe it after watching the short video below.
13. Freshpak Pure 80 Tagless Bags Rooibos Tea
If you are a person who does not enjoy the rich taste of tea, it is an excellent choice. You will be able to enjoy your drink with rooibos leaves imported from South Africa and packaged in the US.
Most impressively, the Freshpak brand has a variety of different flavors. Therefore, for those who want to drink strong tea, you still find the product that’s right for you.
Besides, the price is also an outstanding advantage of the product – cheap champion for 160 tea bags. The tea tastes great if you want to combine it with a little sugar, lemon, honey, milk, or neat.
- Naturally sweet and free of caffeine.
- Each pack has 80 tea bags.
- Delivery as a double pack.
- Can be served as hot or chilled.
- Many tea bags with reasonable cost
- No sugar but no bitterness
- Available as two flavors
- Include flavoring like vanilla or ‘chai’
- The package arrived looking dirty
- Not very “fresh” and the ripped seal
Take a look at the video below as it gives you more information needed about the product you are interested in.
14. Rooibos Rocks Non-GMO Naturally Caffeine Free Rooibos Tea
(Best with Milk)
I want to mention the product proud to be South African, Rooibos Rocks. It is also a natural South African red tea and brings mild flavor. You can drink hot or iced and add milk or sugar, that’s amazing!
I have an impression of its package design rely on traditional local fabrics. And, it is adorned by a picture of entwined two zebra. Therefore, it has a trendy, African look.
Rooibos Rock has caffeine-free, pure, and calming. Besides, it is zero calories, no colorants, no preservatives, and no additives. You can think of it as a refreshing summer drink.
- A set of 2 layer boxes containing 100 tea bags
- Does not contain calories and artificial sugar
- 100% money-back guarantee if not satisfied
- Farming Friendly (tea sourced from farms that support sustainable, ethical farming practices)
- High in antioxidants
- The price is extremely reasonable
- Pleasant taste
- Very therapeutic contains no caffeine
- Can be used both day and night – without worrying about insomnia
- Packaging not careful
- The packaging is not suitable as a gift
|Health benefit||Boost the immune system and offer you a cleansing detox.|
In this interesting video, there will be the main information and actual images of Rooibos Rocks. Let’s watch it.
15. Laager 80 Count Healthy Rooibos Tea
(Best with Lemon)
The final candidate in my review is Laager rooibos tea. It has a natural taste with no bitter aftertaste. With a full flavor, the product is suitable for all ages. It is also pretty perfect if you combine with some fruits such as lemon, peach, kiwi, etc.
You can entirely create your drink recipes with rooibos tea and some sliced fruits and add more ice if needed. And, it still guarantees your health is becoming better. Honestly, it seems like a healthy alternative to soft drinks.
The brand ensures that the tea is 100% natural without additives, caffeine, preservatives, or colorants. Each box has 80 quality tagless tea bags packed in one plastic bag to keep in moisture and prevent flavor loss. It is worth to consider and make a decision.
- Confident ingredients – no additives
- Packed in an inner plastic bag to keep them fresh
- Packed and shipped from South Africa
- Slightly sweet flavor
- Suitable for all ages
- Cheap but good quality
- Not stain teeth because of no tannin like black tea
- Not too suitable for those who like to drink sweet
- The inner packaging bag is non resealable
|Flavor||Refreshing and Rich Hearty Flavor|
|Health benefit||Boost the Immune System and Hydrate the Body.|
This is the final product on the list, but you will be surprised by the interesting information, which given in the video. Let’s see.
How to Make a Tasty Rooibos Tea Cup
I will share the process to brew the rooibos teapot for you to enjoy it tastier. It is so easy for you to imitate follow below and have a cup of tea ideally.
Step 1: Heat water
You should use water with a neutral pH and boil it to 212 degrees. Avoid overheating because the oxygen will be depleted. That prevents the rooibos from infusing correctly.
Step 2: Prepare rooibos.
Next, take two heaped teaspoons or more with the loose rooibos and insert them into a strainer. A strainer is not necessary for a teabag, just put directly it in a teapot or cup.
Step 3: Pour hot water.
After boiling water with the ideal temperature, you should pour carefully and slowly hot water over the rooibos into your cup or teapot.
Step 4: Steep rooibos
Do not rush to drink, and let rooibos steep for 5-10 minutes or longer, depending on the strong level you want. In the case of steeping for longer, the benefits of its antioxidant may increase.
Step 5: Enjoy!
Finally, let’s enjoy it the usual way or add milk, sugar, sweetener, or honey to enhance the taste. That relies on your preference. You can reheat tea without becoming bitter or losing its flavor.
Let’s watch a video to know more about the method https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so38de3PsYE
How to Look for the Best Rooibos Tea?
There are some factors that I listed below to help you have a good look at the product choice. Therefore, let’s read it carefully and make a wise decision to pick the best one.
The first factor is the option of flavor. Most rooibos tea comes plain and has a pleasant, earthy-vanilla, and slightly sweet taste. Besides, try looking for a specially flavored product if you’re a person who would prefer a stronger flavor.
Types of Tea
Next, you should consider loose leaf tea or pre-bagged tea. Of course, tea bags are more convenient but typically more expensive. Otherwise, a loose leaf tea is a bit more complicated to brew but can save you some money in a long time.
Certifications and Components
Additionally, certifications and components are also crucial to you. Have you ever thought about an organic product, a fair-trade product, etc.? There are tons of organic rooibos teas available. However, they are slightly more expensive than conventional options.
Finally, keep the brand of the product in mind. Whether the brand is reputable and quality or not. Relying on that my review article, you can be assured that choosing the suitable rooibos tea for you is also quite comfortable with 15 options above.
Loose Leaf vs Tea Bags
Generally, the loose leaf tea is remarked that its quality is higher than the tea in teabags. Because the tea is packed individual tea bags, making it difficult to see the condition inside tea bags.
Green Rooibos or Red Rooibos
In the processing, red rooibos is oxidized by exposure to oxygen. Green rooibos is dried or halted by steaming the leaves soon after harvesting so that it doesn’t oxidize. However, both of them still provide minerals to support your health.
I have summarized the frequently asked questions on this topic. Are you wondering about the overwhelming majority of people? Please read the answers below for more information!
My Top Pick
All of the above aggregate information has closed the best rooibos tea reviews. With these tips, I hope you have found a product that fits your criteria. Besides, rooibos tea is suitable as a gift for your loved ones.
Personally, Davidson’s 16-Ounce Red Vanilla products are on the top priority list. Its scent is delightful and also extremely comfortable cost. I also prefer to store tea in jars instead of pre-stocking jars or boxes.
I hope this article provided you with the necessary information when shopping. Thanks for reading my review. If you have any questions, comment below. Also, don’t forget to share this experience with your friends and family.