In case you are lactose intolerant or vegetarian, then soy milk could be an excellent substitute for cow's milk. But drinking processed or commercial soy milk that contains preservatives, chemicals, and added sugars could be harmful to your wellbeing. You'd be better off preparing your soya milk at home for which you'll find a soy milk maker indispensable.
When it comes to making nutritious and refreshing soy milk in the comfort of your kitchen, then the soy milk maker is your best bet. You can also prepare mouthwatering mocktails, coconut milk, smoothies, and fruit juices with a soy milk maker, besides soya milk. And the best thing about these cute little soy milk makers is that they are supremely affordable.
- Benefits of Drinking Soy Milk
- How Do Soy Milk Makers Work?
- How Do You Clean a Soy Milk Maker?
- Here Are The Best Soymilk Maker on the Market
- Soymilk Maker Comparison Chart
- Top 15 Best Soymilk Maker Reviews 2020
- Tribest Soyabella SB-130 Soymilk Maker
- SoyaJoy Soy Milk Maker (G4)
- Idavee 1.9L Soy Milk Maker
- Joyoung CTS -2038 Soy Milk Maker
- Sonya SYA19A Soy Milk Maker
- Joyoung DJ13U DO8SG Soy Milk Maker
- Tayama 1.1L Stainless Steel Soymilk Maker
- Soyapower G4 Soup Maker
- Joyoung DJ 13U-D81SG Soy Milk and Soup Maker
- Joyoung DJ13U-P10 Soy Milk Maker
- JoYoung DJ13U-D988SG Soy Milk Maker
- Gourmia Automatic Soy Maker(GSM1150)
- Kylinxsw Mini Soybean Milk Machine
- MioMat - Multi-Functional Soy Milk Maker
- Nutritionist SY5A Soy Milk Maker
- How to Choose the Best Soymilk Maker?
- My Top Pick
Benefits of Drinking Soy Milk
Some benefits of drinking soy milk are as follows:
Strengthens Heart Health
Essential for your growth, soymilk is full of proteins that are made of amino acids. They are known to fight several health disorders. Isoflavones content, along with amino acid, helps in lowering LDL cholesterol. Studies also indicate that cholesterol levels can be reduced in older men if soy milk is consumed regularly.
Offers Relief to Post Menopausal Issues
Isoflavones can maintain estrogen levels in menopausal women. Consumption during the post-menopausal stage also helps in the prevention of maladies that might occur due to the natural loss of the estrogen hormones.
- Top 15 Best Nonstick Pans You Can Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Potato Ricer To Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Vacuum Sealer Bags on The Market 2020
- Top 15 Best Cappuccino Maker To Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Cranberry Juice Reviews 2020
- Air Fryers vs Deep Fryers: Which is Right for Me?
- Top 15 Best Measuring Spoons Reviews 2020
- Top 15 Best Ninja Blenders To Buy 2020
Soy milk is also beneficial when it comes to fighting osteoporosis among post-menopausal women. When combined with natural hormone replacement therapy, soy isoflavones help in retaining bone mass as well as density. It eventually reduces the chances of fracture.
- Reduces the chances of breast cancer due to increase serum estrogen levels in post-menopausal women
- Research suggests soymilk can help in lowering prostate cancer risks
- Anti-oxidant characteristics help in fighting several chronic diseases
- Helps in controlling obesity
How Do Soy Milk Makers Work?
While soy milk makers might have different specifications, their working mechanism is almost the same. Before using dried beans, they are rinsed for removing debris.
- You must soak beans for over 6 to 10 hours to soften and moisten them.
- Now rinse it again and place them inside the grinding chamber. It is then grounded into a fine paste and transferred in a fine strainer chamber that is immersed inside a pot filled with water.
- After steeping in water like you do when making tea, heat the pot to cook the dissolved soy milk. This will make the soy solids turn into soy pulps that you have to place directly inside a machine jug.
- Soy Milk makers available today stop boiling soy milk from overflowing. Its heater turns off automatically the moment the water level reaches the top of the chamber. It further turns on automatically after soy milk settles to an acceptable level. This process repeats several times during the cooking period, which mostly lasts for about 15 minutes.
- After soy milk is thoroughly cooked, the machine turns off automatically while leaving the soy pulp within the filter cup. The soy milk, on the other hand, is left inside the water chamber.
- Some machines indicate through a beep sound to inform us that soy milk has been prepared.
How Do You Clean a Soy Milk Maker?
I advise you to clean the soy milk maker quickly after preparing the soy milk. Generally, wait for 15 minutes after transferring soy milk to a container. If the maker is left for some time before washing, it increases the difficulty level of cleansing. Most automated soy milk makers come with an easy washing mechanism.
Remove the plug before cleaning and then separate its head and base. Also, never submerge your soy milk maker in the water while cleaning, as it can damage your machine. Once cleaned, set it aside to dry for a few hours before reusing it again. It is still a recommended to wipe out the machine and its parts before setting it up again for reuse.
Here Are The Best Soymilk Maker on the Market
In the following product reviews, I will walk you through the top 15 soy milk makers complete with a buying guide to help you choose one that suits your needs.
- Best with Internal Strainer: Tribest Soyabella SB-130 Soymilk Maker
"Rustle up porridges and puree soups, grind dry ingredients like coffee beans, thanks to its milling accessories."
- Best Overall: SoyaJoy G4 Soy Milk Maker
"Take advantage of five automated functions simply by pressing a button for extracting milk from nuts, grains, seeds, and soybeans."
- Best Capacity Maker: Idavee 1.9L Soy Milk Maker
"Double-tiered stainless steel body and chamber ensures thorough filterless grinding and easy cleaning."
- Best Easy to Clean: Joyoung CTS -2038 Soy Milk Maker
"Five distinct microprocessor control buttons that facilitate effortless and smooth operation."
- Best Grind Technology: Sonya SYA19A Soy Milk Maker
"Filter-less design ensures that you'll be able to clean the machine with effortless ease."
- Best Quite: Joyoung DJ13U DO8SG Soy Milk Maker
"Takes optimum advantage of 3D heating technology, resulting in the maximum extraction of nutrients from raw ingredients."
- Best for 3D Heating System: Tayama 1.1L Soymilk Maker
"Sports an ergonomic design, which makes it easy for you to hold or carry the machine."
- Best Quality: Soyapower G4 Soup Maker
"Eight automatic program settings let you prepare beverages, soups, and purees and milk from nuts, grains, and seeds."
- Best with Filtration System: Joyoung DJ 13U-D81SG Soy Milk and Soup Maker
"Broken free filtration system, eventually intensifying the grinding effect by a whopping 40%."
- Best with Superfine Grinding: Joyoung DJ13U-P10 Soy Milk Maker
"Works perfectly with soaked and dry soybeans and is perfect for preparing soups, purees, smoothies, and fruit juices at home."
- Best Powerful: JoYoung DJ13U-D988SG Soy Milk Maker
"Setting it up is easy through the control panel using its one-touch programs. You can even set the temperature along with cooking time manually."
- Best Lightweight: Gourmia GSM1150 Soy Maker
"A single-touch button enables you to select between different functionalities. It also features a manual option to customize your settings as per your requirements."
- Best Budget: Kylinxsw Mini Soybean Milk Machine
"Powerful crushing mechanism makes it as good as any of the other well-known brands. It has been reasonably priced and comes with multi-ribbed 3D spoilers."
- Best for Design: MioMat - Multi-Functional Soy Milk Maker
"Dedicated soy milk program makes it easy to produce milk from brown rice, soybeans, and a combination of both."
- Best Small-Sized: Nutritionist SY5A Soy Milk Maker
"Incorporated mesh filter along with the grinding blades are used to prepare soy milk in merely 18 minutes."
Soymilk Maker Comparison Chart
Before explaining the list of best soy milk makers in detail, I have framed a comparison table that contains the specific information. Let’s take a look!
|Best Soymilk Makers||Capacity||Material||Key features|
|Tribest Soyabella SB-130 Soymilk Maker - Best with Internal Strainer||1.3L||Plastic & Steel||State-of-the-art safety features|
|SoyaJoy G4 Soy Milk Maker - Best Overall||1.7L||Plastic||Temperature-regulated soaking, milling, and cooking cycles|
|Idavee 1.9L Soy Milk Maker - Best Capacity Maker||1.9L||High-grade stainless steel||Most voluminous soy milk maker (1.9L)|
|Joyoung CTS -2038 Soy Milk Maker - Best Easy to Clean||1.1L||Full Stainless Steel||Patented water-diversion technology|
|Sonya SYA19A Soy Milk Maker - Best Grind Technology||1.3L||Plastic exterior & stainless steel interior||Intelligent temperature control|
|Joyoung DJ13U DO8SG Soy Milk Maker - Best Quite||1.3L||Stainless steel||LED display & 3D heating mechanism|
|Tayama 1.1L Stainless Steel Soymilk Maker - Best for 3D Heating System||1.1L||304 stainless steel||X-shaped stainless steel blades|
|Soyapower G4 Soup Maker - Best Quality||1.3L||304 stainless steel compartment||Eight control knobs for automatic cook program settings|
|Joyoung DJ 13U-D81SG Soy Milk and Soup Maker - Best with Filtration System||1.3L||Stainless Steel||Ultra-fine grinding|
|Joyoung DJ13U-P10 Soy Milk Maker - Best with Superfine Grinding||1.3L||Plastic & Stainless Steel||Large touch screen display panel|
|JoYoung DJ13U-D988SG Soy Milk Maker - Best Powerful||1.3L||Stainless Steel||Broken-free filtration system|
|Gourmia GSM1150 Soy Maker - Best Lightweight||1.5L||Plastic||Five In One Functionality|
|Kylinxsw Mini Soybean Milk Machine - Best Budget||1L||Plastic||Automatic Boiling Water Heating|
|MioMat - Multi-Functional Soy Milk Maker - Best for Design||1.3L||Stainless Steel||Nano-cutting Technology|
|Nutritionist SY5A Soy Milk Maker - Best Small-Sized||1L||Plastic||Powerful Blades|
Top 15 Best Soymilk Maker Reviews 2020
Multiple elements need to be considered before you are purchasing a Souymilk maker for your personal use. The following reviews highlight the aspects that make them accessible and help you understand why they can be the option to go for.
Tribest Soyabella SB-130 Soymilk Maker
(Best with Internal Strainer)
Prepare fresh milk from seeds, rice, beans, nuts, and soybeans within 15 minutes with Tribest Soyabella. You can regulate the grinding time and temperature, thanks to the multiple program settings. Soyabella SB-130 comes equipped with several attachments for preparing a myriad of mouthwatering recipes. The concealed heating coil facilitates the safe cooking and cleaning of the entire machine.
|Dimensions||6.5 x 8.5 x 10.5 inches|
- Multipurpose soy milk maker
- Doubles up as a coffee grinder
- Superior safety features
- Robust Construction
- Prepare a wide range of beverages, drinks, soups, and purees
- Meals can be prepared in just 15 minutes
- State-of-the-art safety features check overflows, overheating, and dry heating
- Heating coil stays hidden: meals remain fresh and palatable
- Constructed from durable materials: extremely durable
- Beverages could take longer than 15 minutes to prepare
- Could stick to the pores in the basket, making cleaning somewhat difficult
Check overview & specificaitons of Tribest Soyabella SB-130 Soymilk Maker:
SoyaJoy Soy Milk Maker (G4)
The SoyaJoy G4 is an upgraded version of the G3 Soy Milk and Soup Maker. SoyaJoy, in its new avatar, is more capacious (1.7L) and makes the most of the integrated bottom heating technology. Perfect grind technology ensures that you'll obtain the optimum quantity of milk or juice from grinds. You can take advantage of five automated functions by merely pressing a button for extracting milk from nuts, grains, seeds, and soybeans. Advanced internal filter-free design helps in cleaning the machine with ease.
|Dimensions||10 x 7 x 6.8 inches|
- Three distinct sensors ensure optimum extraction of nutrients from raw ingredients
- Temperature-regulated soaking, milling, and cooking cycles
- Solid-state electronic controls replace conventional relay controls
- Superior grind technology for maximum extraction of nutrients
- Extremely user-friendly and versatile
- Comes with both raw and warm options
- Boil-over sensor automatically detects and prevents overflows and overheating
- Temperature sensor mechanically detects appropriate temperatures
- Water level markers etched into the stainless steel basket display the maximum and minimum levels
- Perfect Grind Technology helps in effectively pulverizing seeds, grains, pulses, and other raw ingredients
- Five full automated microprocessor control knobs ensure the preparation of delectable meals
- The double-layered wall prevents the compartment from getting intensely hot
- Plastic pitcher for kinds of milk could contaminate meals
- Design of the soy milk maker makes it somewhat troublesome to clean
Check the video Review SoyaJoy Soy Milk Maker (G4):
Idavee 1.9L Soy Milk Maker
(Best Capacity Maker)
The IAE boast of seven distinct program settings, letting you prepare porridge, soy milk, fruit juice, pureed soup, and much more. This Presto soy milk machine is incredibly versatile as it enables you to extract milk from a variety of nuts and seeds. Bottom heating technology makes sure your meals are cooked evenly and perfectly. Double-tiered stainless steel body and chamber ensures thorough filterless grinding and easy cleaning.
|Dimensions||6.8 x 9.8 x 13.8 inches|
- Most voluminous soy milk maker: 1.9L capacity
- Seven automatic program settings
- Constructed from high-grade stainless steel
- Easy to operate and clean
- Most capacious soy milk maker
- Framework and compartment has been fabricated out of dual-layer of stainless steel that promotes heat and noise dissipation
- Stainless steel construction also imparts to the machine a heightened aesthetic appeal
- Seven fully-automated microprocessor control buttons help you to prepare a wide range of recipes
- It can get noisy when grinding nuts and dry raw ingredients
- The clean function of the machine does not work perfectly
Click here to check out the testing & comprehensive Review of Idavee Presto Pure IAE 15 1.9L Automatic Hot Soy Milk Maker:
Joyoung CTS -2038 Soy Milk Maker
(Best Easy to Clean)
You need to push a button to make the machine preheat, mince, and cook automatically. The CTS-2038 comes with a hardy stainless steel compartment with the heating element safely embedded inside. The soy milk maker from Joyoung has five distinct microprocessor control buttons that facilitate effortless and smooth operation. The proprietary 'water diversion technology' typified by Raphael interlaced mesh renders the CTS-2038 very user-friendly.
|Dimensions||10.3 x 8.9 x 14.2 inches|
- Fully automated
- Comes with cold and warm options
- Constructed out of food-grade materials
- High on aesthetics
- Patented water-diversion technology
- Effortless preparation of a range of healthy drinks and beverages
- A simple press of a knob enables the machine to preheat, pound automatically, and cook
- It takes 20-25 minutes for the soy milk maker to prepare multiple glasses of soy milk
- Perfect pulverization of seeds and grains without any loss of nutrients
- Cleaning up the machine is incredibly easy as it does not contain an internal filter
- The device is quite noisy, especially the beeping after the processing is complete
- Ideal for making soymilk but not other beverages like coconut milk
See the all-new Joyoung CTS -2038 Automatic Hot Soy Milk Maker closely:
Sonya SYA19A Soy Milk Maker
(Best Grind Technology)
The SYA 19A soy milk maker makes the most of 'perfect grind technology' for rustling up delicious milk from almonds, soybeans, coconuts. At the same time, you can use this soy milk maker for making pureed soups, fruit juices, and a variety of beverages. Its filter-less design ensures that you'll be able to clean the machine with effortless ease. A single-touch automated program setting makes sure your meals are ready within minutes.
|Dimensions||15.5 x 11.5 x 8.8 inches|
|Material||Plastic exterior & stainless steel interior|
- Exploits state-of-the-art preheating, grinding, and cooking technologies
- Dual-layered heatproof stainless steel inner compartment
- Remains functional for years owing to durable construction
- Six automatic microprocessor knobs
- CETL and ETL certified
- Tough plastic exterior and interior of 304 stainless steel offer thorough heat protection
- Made of food-grade stainless steel: does not react with meals
- Easy to clean, and stays functional for years
- Performance-oriented and energy-efficient as its heater is tucked away beneath the base
- Six microprocessor control knobs for processing dry and soaked beans, and a variety of seeds and grains
- Enhanced safety features: intelligent temperature control for preventing milk from brimming over
- Frequently need to unplug the socket eventually leading the connector to become lost
- The eventuality of an overflow as the head does not lock tightly on the base unit
Learn to Operate the Sonya SYA19A Automatic Soy Milk Maker
Joyoung DJ13U DO8SG Soy Milk Maker
The Joyoung DJ13U is reinforced with a slew of versatile features including innovative cup lip design, and LED status indicator.
Moreover, the function buttons are thicker than most other comparable models with similar features. The inner chamber is made of fully food-grade stainless steel, which keeps your meals nutritious as well as healthy. On the other hand, the filter-less design makes sure that cleaning the machine is not at all an issue. This soy milk maker takes optimum advantage of 3D heating technology, resulting in the maximum extraction of nutrients from raw ingredients.
|Dimensions||9.6 x 4.6 x 10 inches|
|Material||Stainless steel interior|
- Grinder and cup made from food-grade stainless steel
- Innovative 3D heating technology
- Filterless design
- Wet and dry processing options
- Six automated program settings
- Prepares soymilk within 20 minutes
- Eight micro-computer buttons for automatic preparation of different meals
- A 3D heating mechanism for even heating of natural ingredients for perfect cooking
- Patented’ water diversion technology’ coupled with Raphael mesh
- Superfine grinding of seeds and grains for smoother drinks and beverages
- LED display lets you keep an eye on the cooking process
- Might kaput after using it for a month or so
- Warranty service info is not stated explicitly
- Poor customer service
Learn How to Clean & Maintain Joyoung DJ13U DO8SG Automatic Hot Soy Milk Maker:
Tayama 1.1L Stainless Steel Soymilk Maker
(Best for 3D Heating System)
The stainless soy milk maker is a perfect embodiment of the high level of craftsmanship achieved by the designers of Tayama. The chassis of this soy milk maker sports an ergonomic design making it easy for you to hold or carry the machine. The machine's heating element is embedded in the bottom, and as such, there's no question of direct contact with cooking ingredients. Both the cup and the blade have been chipped out of eco-friendly and food-grade stainless steel.
|Dimensions||8.2 x 8.2 x 13.5 inches|
- Fully automated soy milk making machine
- 3D heating system
- Filter-less design
- Includes a cleaning pad, filter, and a measuring cup beside the soy milk making unit
- Interior compartment made from food grade 304 stainless steel
- X-shaped stainless steel blades furnish extra cutting resulting in ultra-fine grinding
- Premium quality stainless steel compartment for easy cleaning
- 3D heating system (no heating tube) for balanced heating of the entire pitcher resulting in evenly cooked meals
- Options to both dry and wet soybeans, pureed soups, fruits, vegetables, rice and bean paste
- Absence of internal filter does away with the need to clean blocked colanders
- The machine stops working after a few months of use when used aggressively
- Extra shipping and handling charges for availing of a 1-year warranty
How To Make Soy Milk Easily At Home, watch this video:
Soyapower G4 Soup Maker
The G4 Soy Milk Maker from SoyaJoy is the latest model that replaces the versatile SoyaPower Plus. The outer body has been made out of thermoplastic material, which makes the machine very hardy. The cooking chamber and the grinding blades are of food-grade, leach-proof, and stain-resistant stainless steel. Therefore, you can expect your meals to be fully nutritious and wholesome. Three sensors (boil-over, water, and temperature levels), together with the microprocessor, helps in constant monitoring of heating and grinding processes.
|Dimensions||9 x 6 x 13 inches|
- Boil-over, water and temperature level sensors
- Water level markers
- Eight control knobs for automatic cook program settings
- Cup for measuring dry ingredients
- Plastic mug for straining milk
- Quality components like 304 stainless steel compartment, solid-state power control, & low noise DC motor
- Microprocessor along with three sensors helps regulate heating, grinding, and cooking
- Both raw & processed milk options
- Doubles up as a chocolate drink maker
- Makes the most of perfect grind technology for complete cooking, grinding, and cooking
- Soybean residue could harden and solidify if not cleaned up immediately
Learn To Make Homemade Soy Milk at Home & Unboxing Your Maker:
Joyoung DJ 13U-D81SG Soy Milk and Soup Maker
(Best with Filtration System)
The DJ 13U-D81SG is another versatile, hardy, and performance-oriented soy milk and soup maker from the house of Joyoung. You can put this soy milk machine to good use for making rich, creamy soymilk, nutritious almond milk, refreshing soups, rice paste, porridge, and many other meals. Grinding technique takes advantage of the "broken free filtration system," eventually intensifying the grinding effect by a whopping 40%. Microprocessor control enables the automatic operation of the soy milk maker.
|Dimensions||10.2 x 8.9 x 14.3 inches|
- The broken free filter system
- Food grade stainless steel components
- Six intelligent protection features
- Accurate temperature control technology
- 3D heating technology
- Food grade stainless steel parts do not interact with raw ingredients or processed meals
- Microprocessor control facilitates the automatic operation of the soy milk maker
- Makes optimum use of patented ‘water diversion technology’ with Raphael meshwork
- Ultra-fine grinding of soybeans offer you perfectly smooth, vibrant, and creamy soymilk
- Extraordinarily versatile & ideal for making milk and beverages
- The baby-food function does not work according to expectations
- Inserting ingredients other than nuts or beans could be problematic
Joyoung DJ13U-P10 Soy Milk Maker
(Best with Superfine Grinding)
The DJ 13U-P10 Superfine Grinding Automatic Hot Soy Milk Maker comes at a price but offers much more than what it's worth. The soy milk maker works perfectly with soaked and dry soybeans and is perfect for preparing soups, purees, smoothies, and fruit juices at home. The machine comes equipped with programmable temperature and time controls, allowing you to enjoy hot or warm beverages whenever you want to. The mighty motor boasting of an rpm of 20000 grinds soybeans, grains, and seeds to perfection.
|Dimensions||15.7 x 11.2 x 9.7 inches|
|Material||Plastic & Stainless steel|
- Completely automatic soy milk maker
- Prominent touch screen panel with Chinese and English instructions
- Both dry and soaked options
- Powerful motor with rpm of 20000
- Robust construction
- Meals are prepared within 25-30 minutes
- Can serve a large family consisting of 6-7 members
- Delivered with measuring cups, small measuring cups, cleaning brush, power cord, etc.
- Large touch screen display panel
- Make meals only by mildly pressing a button
- The machine can get overly noisy at times
- Cleaning the device takes some effort
JoYoung DJ13U-D988SG Soy Milk Maker
It comes with ten cooking presets that include beans, grain, pudding, tofu, porridge, pudding, juice, nut milk, fruit tea, etc. Setting it up is accessible through the control panel using its one-touch programs. You can even set the temperature along with cooking time manually. It comes fitted with a large-sized grinder that runs at a very high speed. It eventually makes sure that the food grains and beans are grounded effectively to make a smooth beverage. Also, the timer and its warm functions ensure you have the flexibility and the convenience for using this product efficiently.
|Dimensions||15.1 x 11.5 x 10 inches|
- English & Chinese control panel
- The capacity of 0.9 L to 1.3 L ideally good for a family of 2 to 4 people
- Functions include Soaked beans, Nut Milk, Tofu Pudding, Soup Juice, Preset time & temperatures, etc.
- Stainless steel food grade solid construction
- Practical design & Easy to operate
- Produces great-tasting soy milk
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Decent quality at affordable pricing
- Tends to be louder than any of the other options when operating
Watch This Video To Use Joyoung Soy Milk Maker:
Gourmia Automatic Soy Maker(GSM1150)
Integrated with five different cooking modes, the GSM1150 makes it a breeze to cook soups. It comes with a single-touch button that enables you to select between different functionalities. It also has the manual option to customize your settings as per your requirements. Fitted with four blades, the soy maker is a great product that offers thorough blending. Safety features are also up to the mark due to the anti-scald protection facilitating safe and secure maneuvering.
|Dimensions||6.5 x 8.5 x 12.5 inches|
- 5-in-one multi-functional soup maker
- One-touch button to select from functionalities & a manual mode to customize settings
- Anti-scale protection for safe usage
- ETL certified product that ensures quality standards
- Easy to operate
- Safe to use thanks to the anti-scald protection
- Great for a compact kitchen
- Integrated with multiple functions to blend creamy soups
- Bonus Book included for great recipes
- Customers have complained to receive damaged products, but they are replaceable
Check the Comprehensive Review of Gourmia GSM1150 Here:
Kylinxsw Mini Soybean Milk Machine
Coming from a lesser known brand, this is a capable soy milk machine. It has a powerful crushing mechanism that makes it as good as any of the other well-known brands. It has been reasonably priced and comes with multi-ribbed 3D spoilers. The process of extracting soy milk is also quick, with minimal operational steps by the user. The operations are customizable as per the requirement of the user.
|Dimensions||6.5 x 8.5 x 12.5 inches|
- Multi-ribbed 3D spoilers
- Powerful Blades
- One-click Automatic Cleaning
- Automatic Boiling Water Heating
- Quick and easy to operate
- 3D spoilers whip from top to bottom making smooth soymilk in minutes
- The sleeping level mute system ensures less noise which is less than 45 decibels
- One-click automatic cleaning facilitates more natural cleaning within the inner lines and other parts
- Average built quality
Click Here to Learn Making Homemade Black Soybean Milk:
MioMat - Multi-Functional Soy Milk Maker
(Best for Design)
A strong contender for preparing soy milk, soups, shakes, porridges, and more. The dedicated soy milk program makes it easy to produce milk from brown rice, soybeans, and a combination of both. Another grain milk program helps in preparing grains like millets, rye, amaranth, oats, etc. Its appealing design is something that catches your eye on the very first instance. It comes powered with the high-end nano-cutting technology for efficiently producing plant-based milk, soups, vegetable creams, and fruit juices.
|Dimensions||13.2 x 9.8 x 9.5 inches|
- High-end Nano-Cutting Technology
- Five different programs powered by digital control
- The intelligent Temperature control system
- Thermal protection system
- Envelope heating technology
- Refined Motor base stainless steel motor
- Double layered design insulates heat and prevents burning
- Stainless Steel base offers increased durability
- High-end nano-cutting technology provides increased protection
- Five programs & safety features
- 10 minute processing time for most cooked foods
- Exterior build quality is average
Nutritionist SY5A Soy Milk Maker
The white colored lightweight product by Nutritionist is made of a stainless steel pitcher. It has the capacity of brewing 5 cups of soy milk at a time. The incorporated mesh filter, along with the grinding blades, are used to prepare soy milk in merely 18 minutes. Also, the package comes with 11 recipes of beans and milk provided in the user manual. It is an excellent option for people looking to purchase a soy milk maker that can make 2-3 glasses at a time.
|Dimensions||10 x 7.5 x 15 inches|
- Stainless Steel Pitcher that is dishwasher safe
- Light Weight
- One year warranty
- Mesh Filter & Powerful grinding blades
- Affordable product
- Highly Durable
- Easy to use and quick to operate
- The pitcher is Dishwasher safe
- Grinds & Brews fat-free, fresh and high-protein soy milk
- Capacity is minimal
- Average efficiency when it comes to milk making
Click Here To Learn Making Almond & Soy Milk At Home:
How to Choose the Best Soymilk Maker?
Soymilk originated from Asia slowly and gradually became famous all over the world, thanks to its numerous benefits. Consumers should take note that soymilk abounds in a wide range of healthy nutrients, including vitamins B and E, proteins, and fiber. Individuals allergic to cow milk and vegetarians can safely consume soy milk.
Modern-day soy milk makers come equipped with built-in heating coils either concealed inside the walls or underneath the chamber or lying open.
I recommend opting for a soy milk maker installed with a hidden heater instead of one having an open heating coil. Additionally, you'll have to invest time and energy in cleaning the heating coil that tends to attract films of meals.
Nevertheless, since stainless steel cups could become extremely hot, you would need to exercise caution while holding the component.
The higher the variety of drinks or beverages, the soy milk maker can prepare, the more versatile the machine. Therefore ensure to read the product literature thoroughly to get a clear idea of the different types of beverages the machine can make.
Capacity can imply the maximum volume of soy milk (or any other drink) that the product can prepare; it usually varies from 1.3l to 2l. The multiple kinds of beverages or drinks that the machine can make also define its capacity.
The speed with which a soy milk maker can process soy powder or grind and heat nuts or coffee beans can typify its capacity. A good quality machine can grind and process soybeans for turning into soymilk in approximately 20-30 minutes.
The motor's capacity rating or speed determines the maximum time a soymilk maker takes to prepare a drink. Of course, the preparation time could vary based on the glass you are making. That said, a heavy-duty will naturally develop a range of drinks faster than a less powerful motor.
The majority of efficient soy milk makers can effectively make beverages within 15-30 minutes without compromising on the drinks' quality.
Soybeans have to be ground, heated, and processed at high temperatures for sterilizing the enzyme inhibitors. After all, you'd want the end product to taste perfect, and it should be wholesome as well. Plastics used for making soy milk machines are most likely to contain Bisphenol-A, which could interact with the meals and contaminate them.
Hence to stay on the safe side, you should buy a soy milk maker constructed out of stainless steel. At least, make sure the compartment and the cup are of stainless steel so that the components can tolerate high temperatures and also keep the meal edible.
A high-quality soy milk maker always comes with a good power rating enabling the machine to make wholesome drinks very quickly. The higher the power rating of the device, the more efficient it will be. While shopping for a soy milk machine, ensure that its power rating is within 700W to 1000W.
Handiness implies that the machine is easy to operate and user-friendly. To be specific, a handy soy milk maker allows for automated operation where you have to push a knob for initiating the preparation process.
A product equipped with safety features offers you protection from scalding caused by overheating and overflow of liquid. Put, a premium quality soy milk maker not only lets you prepare drinks safely but also allows you to handle it securely.
My Top Pick
There's no gainsaying that soymilk abounds in a range of nutrients, including vitamins and minerals like folate, K1, phosphorus, and manganese. Hence, drinking milk extract of soybeans regularly will offer several health benefits.
Among the ones featured above, I believe the product that fits in these specifications will be the SoyaJoy G4 Soy Milk Maker.
Finally, now that you have known the benefits of a soy milk maker, you can purchase the one that would be best for you. If you find this information valuable, share it with your friends.