The battery-operated mixer has a very compact design. You can carry it easily in the office and use it anytime. With this product, you can easily have a fruit smoothie anytime.
What type of battery-powered blender should buy the best? This article will introduce some compact design products that can be easily carried away. Especially mini battery charged blenders are being hunted by office workers in recent times. Please refer, do not forget to share this article with friends if you feel helpful.
What Is a Battery-Powered Blender?
Coming to this section, consult the most core information about the product to assess which is the best battery blender. The critical issue here is to evaluate products not only according to design, material, design, but also according to demand.
The Basic Definition of a Battery-Powered Blender
Want to know which battery blender good first, you need to grasp the concept of the product. It can be understood that it is a specialized device used to blend smoothies of small size and weight, soft nature. Using the product is easy to carry, highly flexible to move around. Use a maximum grinding volume of usually 500ml.
This is a compact, simple design machine with low cost used to grind fruit, soft food. Mini blender is also the optimal solution for business trips, travel, picnic if you want to take with you.
- Top 10 Best Under Cabinet Range Hood To Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Parmesan Cheeses To Buy in 2020
- Top 10 Best Vacuum Sealer for Hunters To Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Balsamic Vinegar To Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Air Fryer Cookbook To Buy 2020
- Top 15 Best Vegetable Chopper Reviews 2020
- Top 15 Best Gas Range Reviews in 2020
- Top 15 Best Oven Mitts To Buy 2020
Structure of a Battery Blender
The battery blender is the perfect kitchen appliance for homemakers cooking, saving time. Owning a battery blender, the dishes that need to be pureed are now made quickly and still ensure the nutritional quality. Battery blender is composed of:
The Body of the Blender
The clone is usually made of plastic, the outside of the machine is the control buttons and heat slots, rubber soles against slippery and vibration when operating. Inside were the motor, the circuit, the wire, and the drive plate or the cogwheel. The main engine is the most important part of a battery blender.
Battery-Powered Blender Bottle
The mortar is usually made of transparent plastic or glass to help users observe the amount of food that is ground inside. The blade has a 4-blade or 2-blade design made of high-quality stainless steel, stainless and very sharp. The upper part has a lid, rubber gaskets to prevent water leakage when grinding—detachable blade and mill unit for cleaning after each use.
Principle of Operation of the Battery Blender
When the machine is turned on, the electric motor will spin and transmit motion to the chopper to shred or shatter food. During operation, the food is continuously disturbed by the structure of the blade to create the evenest blend.
With a battery blender, you need to shred food before putting it in the blender to make it work better, protect the engine effectively, and help the blade from getting stuck. When you grind, you can put the machine on you or your hand; note that the device is only suitable for blending smoothies, soft fruit, and not a multi-function blender.
What Kinds of Battery Operated Blender Are There?
Before getting a good battery blender, you need to know what kind of device this device is. That is the basis for evaluating the product as well as choose the type that suits the needs of users. Battery blender ratings are usually based on the power used and the mill configuration.
Battery-Powered Blender Uses a Mill to Make Bottles
Using this line is exceptionally convenient; after finishing the blender, just lift the lid and close the top can be used as a bottle. This usefulness saves time, reduces product hygiene.
Battery-Powered Blender With a Built-In Blender
Instead of using the jar as a container, you have to transfer smoothies to another bottle or cup after use to grind it. But it is also possible to drink directly in the mortar because its size is relatively small. If you take it with you, you have to transfer smoothies to bottles.
Overall Evaluation of a Battery-Powered Blender
Want to know the best battery blender, you must know the value of the use of the product is in line with the actual needs or not. It can be said that the value of the device lies in the advantages that it brings to the user, helping determine whether or not to buy the equipment.
- Small and medium-sized battery blender with stainless steel blades is simple in structure, easy to clean.
- With a simple design, easy to use machine with low cost compared to the grinders available on the market today.
- The product is natural to take with you suitable for business or travel.
- Large-capacity appliances with large engine rotational speeds can form homogeneous food mixes.
- The machine has small capacities for different needs of the food processing of users.
- Quickly grind baby porridge and fruit daily drink.
- Using the device is simple, can adjust the speed as you like.
- The price of a product is quite low, suitable for the income of the majority of families today.
- The operation process of the machine is smooth, ensuring absolute safety for the user.
- As you know, a battery-powered blender has a small knife, so it cannot handle hard and raw foods like meat and bone.
- The use of the product will be restricted in terms of the type of food, only used with soft ingredients.
- Not only that, but a battery-powered blender can also only grind less food at once because the volume of the jar is small.
- It takes much time to complete if you need to grind large quantities of food.
Which Is the Best Battery-Powered Blender for You?
I think you also have some idea of the needs and characteristics of the best battery-powered blender that suits you. At the same time, you can even skim through the following keywords - keywords that are targeted towards specific consumers will better help you better understand your economic conditions and requirements that a battery-powered dream blender needs.
- Best Author's Choice: PopBabies Personal Corolina Blue Battery-Powered Blender
"Tiny size, unique function, elegant color, and powerful engine."
- Best for Budget: Tenswall Mini Pink Battery-Powered Blender
" Eco-friendly material, device preserves nutrients well, and easy to clean."
- Best for Officers: Lozayi LED Display Orange Battery Blender for Indoor Activities
" Luxury tempered glass material, respectable grinding speed, and large battery capacity."
- Best for Students: Diwenhouse Rechargeable Handy Battery-Operated Blender
"A great help for nutrition smoothies, great for cooking and accompanying kits with high applicability."
- Best for Kids: Hamilton Flexible White Battery-Powered Blender
" Actions quick, good for health, bring quality meals for children."
- Best for the Smoothie: Oberly Smoothie and Milkshake Battery Blender
"High-quality material, multi-function, easy to carry, and safe for users."
- Best for a Picnic: BlenderX for Travel With Xtra Power USB Blender
" Optimal engine, differential power, advanced function, and handy for camping or travel."
- Best Bottle: Auzkin Small Fruit Juice Mixer USB Charged Blender
"Super lightweight, maximum portability, fresh design, and practical applicability."
- Best Engine: Gting Mini LED Screen Rechargeable Battery-Operated Blender
" High technology, informing the battery status via the mini screen on the body and is very safe."
- Best Blades: Bzseed 6 3D Blades Advanced Battery-Operated Blender
" Quiet operation, high quality, clean and automatic blades."
- Best Portable: Creative Design Portable to Carry Battery-Powered Blender
"Compact, lightweight, lovely colors, fashionable looks help improve a healthy diet."
- Best Versatile: Cuisinart Rechargeable Handy USB Blender Set
"Powerful, versatile operation is always the most effective support tool for the cooking process."
Basic Information Table of the Best Battery-Powered Blender
The table below is the next thing that I always recommend to consumers to consider carefully before ordering or choosing to buy any product. Knowing your product's size, weight, or material - factors that will bring different advantages and disadvantages of the best battery-powered blender. This concise data sheet acts as a summary and examines yourself for what type of product you prefer.
|BEST BATTERY POWERED BLENDERS||Dimensions||Weight||Material|
|Popbabies Personal Corolina Blue Battery-Powered Blender - Best Author's Choice||3,2 x 3,2 x 10,2 inches||1.3 pounds||Non-BPA plastic and stainless steel blades|
|Tenswall Mini Pink Battery-Powered Blender - Best for Budget||9.6 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches||1.2 pounds||PP & ABS (no BPA) and stainless steel|
|Lozayi LED Display Orange Battery Blender for Indoor Activities - Best for Officers||7.5 x 3 x 3 inches||2.05 pounds||High-class borosilicate glass|
|Diwenhouse Rechargeable Handy Battery-Operated Blender - Best for Students||3.3 x 3.3 x 10 inches||2.15 pounds||Heat resistant glass and stainless steel|
|Hamilton Flexible White Battery-Powered Blender - Best for Kids||7.6 x 4.2 x 10.8 inches||2.7 pounds||Plastic without BPA|
|Oberly Smoothie and Milkshake Battery Blender - Best for the Smoothie||9 x 3 x 3 inches||1.95 pounds||ABS (BPA free)|
|BlenderX for Travel With Xtra Power USB Blender - Best for a Picnic||10.9 x 10.4 x 7.6 inches||4.63 pounds||Durable plastic and stainless steel|
|Auzkin Small Fruit Juice Mixer USB Charged Blender - Best Bottle||3.7 x 3.4 x 7.2 inches||1 pound||Tritan|
|Gting Mini LED Screen Rechargeable Battery-Operated Blender - Best Engine||2.8 x 2.8 x 10.2 inches||2.15 pounds||Stainless steel and glass|
|Bzseed 6 3D Blades Advanced Battery-Operated Blender - Best Blades||11,8 x 4 x 4 inches||2.05 pounds||Stainless steel and glass|
|Creative Design Portable to Carry Battery-Powered Blender - Best Portable||3,2 x 3,2 x 7,2 inches||1.25 pounds||Plastic no BPA|
|Cuisinart Rechargeable Handy USB Blender Set - Best Versatile||8 x 3 x 5 inches||5.35 pounds||Durable plastic and stainless steel|
The Best Battery-Powered Blender Detailed Reviews in 2020
Many surveys show that reading quality product reviews always plays a critical role so that consumers can find the strengths and weaknesses of the best battery-powered blenders.
Moreover, from there, they can also have enough information to analyze the outstanding features and make the right shopping decision as well as the most accurate.
In the following reviews, I will try to give you as many practical and useful ideas as I can, let's experience it!
Popbabies Personal Corolina Blue Battery-Powered Blender
(Best Author's Choice)
The first device on this list is the PopBabies model, which features a non-slip handheld design that makes it sturdier even when operating at top speed. Many accompanying mills can process many different foods such as meat, smoothie, pepper, porridge, egg whisk.
The parts are easy to disassemble, simple cleaning, saving a lot of time. This blender not only has an ingenious design, but it is also a great assistant for almost any type of food. I chose this product for my favorite category because of that.
- Maximum power is 175W
- The battery capacity is about 4000mAh
- Battery Type: Lithium USB 5V
- Maximum allowable temperature up to 100 degrees celsius
- Can still work while charging
- Super durable stainless steel blades
- Convenient handle
- The cup can be separated as a bottle
- The included ice tray is easy to use
- Works well with ice cubes
- Cute and elegant appearance
- Finely ground food
- The pouring hopper is quite thin and fragile
- Covers are often diagonal or misaligned
- Note shredding food before putting it into use
|Dimensions||3,2 x 3,2 x 10,2 inches|
|Included||Tray, ice hopper, and smoothie recipe|
|Engine||DC 7.4V, 22000 rpm±15%|
|Cup size||14 oz|
Tenswall Mini Pink Battery-Powered Blender
(Best for Budget)
This grinder is a bargain for anyone who wants to experience grinding drinks, especially natural masks, with prices that can not be lower anymore. Lovely eye-catching colors are also a valuable plus for girls who choose to own this battery-powered blender for themselves.
Now, what are you waiting for without trying this exciting product line?
- Smart sensor switch
- Upgrade to 6 blades
- 2000mAh battery capacity
- Charging time is about 3-4 hours
- Milling speed up to 20,000 cycles per minute
- Durable battery
- Strong and smooth
- Sharp blade
- Easy to clean
- Suitable for busy days
- Suitable size just like a bottle of water
- You need to be careful when cleaning to avoid water overflowing into the charger
- The movement is quite sudden when the press starts to grind
- Maybe a bit small for an adult male
|Dimensions||9,6 x 3,3 x 3,3 inches|
|Included||Blender, USB cable, user manual, cleaning brush|
Lozayi LED Display Orange Battery Blender for Indoor Activities
(Best for Officers)
Accompanying the delicious lunches of the office workers are the excellent juice jugs. People who work at home often have to sit more; they have less time to exercise metabolism than others. Because of that, it is essential to get vitamins and minerals from natural fruits.
This machine has an improved battery capacity, along with incredible grinding speed, flexible USB drive that will satisfy your thirst and fatigue at any time.
- The grinding speed hits the threshold of 22,000 revolutions per minute
- 4000mAh battery capacity
- Blend in just 30 seconds
- Clean with just a push of a button
- Removable glass jar
- Suitable for many purposes whether grinding baby food or smoothies for you
- Simple to use proficiency
- Clean quickly
- Save time thanks to fast charging
- Proper spill protection when putting in your luggage
- Having problems with crushing lumps
- Glass may be a material needed out of reach of children
|Dimensions||7.5 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Included||Cup cover, charger cable, glass cup and body|
|Cup size||15 oz|
Diwenhouse Rechargeable Handy Battery-Operated Blender
(Best for Students)
I sincerely recommend this product to students. What is the reason? For high school students and university students, sharing smoothie smoothies would be the most popular activity in group meetings. This handheld blender with a capacity of 480ml will be an ideal assistant.
Also, the stainless steel straws that are both hygienic and environmentally friendly are also a great plus for you to choose this product.
- Withstands temperature differences from -20 degrees celsius to 150 degrees Celsius
- Six 3D blades
- Engines range from 15000 to 25000 revolutions per minute depending on the type of food
- Compact handle certainly
- There are signal lights to ensure safety for users
- User guide and helpful tips
- Trendy stainless steel tube set
- Cute invisible handle design
- The mixture is well mixed
- It is imperative to add liquid when grinding
- Only give food at 70% of the cup capacity
- May be clogged fruit
|Dimensions||3.3 x 3.3 x 10 inches|
|Included||A blender with hidden handle, a stainless steel straw bag, straight and curved straw, straw cleaning brush, brush for grinder|
Hamilton Flexible White Battery-Powered Blender
(Best for Kids)
Is your child entering a weaning period, and you are also having a headache finding a blender product that can help you in preparing meals for young children? Hamilton is a well-known convenient brand of blender in recent years in the community of housewives and forums of young mothers.
I gave you this suggestion; you can refer to it.
- 175W motor
- Lids allow easy sipping
- One-touch operation
- Winding wire for secure storage
- Many colors to choose
- Suitable for making milkshakes, formula and baby food
- Cup and lid are suitable for dishwashers
- Saving money
- Compatible with car racks
- Hard to clean
- Do not grind frozen food
- After-sales service is not good
|Dimensions||7.6 x 4.2 x 10.8 inches|
|Included||Body, blender cup and cup lid|
|Cup size||14 oz|
Oberly Smoothie and Milkshake Battery Blender
(Best for the Smoothie)
Smoothie is a great summer treat. Not only that, but this drink is also extremely beneficial to health thanks to the addition of vitamins and natural fiber to the body.
The compact blender is often famous for its ability to blend smoothies and shake milk quickly; this is almost an outstanding function for consumers to appreciate a good blender.
So, which battery blender is the best partner for your smoothie? I encourage you to challenge this machine from Oberly.
- The appropriate battery type is a 5V, 2000mAh Lithium battery
- Withstand temperatures below 120 degrees celsius
- Cute screw cap with hand strap
- Maximum electric power is 175W
- Six sharp blades
- Simple to use
- Gently to carry away
- Value for money
- Blend and mix super smooth
- Extremely strong
- Perfect for every fruit smoothie
- Difficult to clean
- Cannot be used while charging
- The lid is quite tight so it is difficult to open
|Dimensions||9 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Included||A hand blender, charger cable, silicone ice tray, user manual|
|Cup size||13 oz.|
BlenderX for Travel With Xtra Power USB Blender
(Best for a Picnic)
I think the price of this product will be the first thing that impresses you. You might wonder what a blender with a high price compared to other products in the same category will give you something.
This machine promises to bring you the most groundbreaking and differentiated experience, unbelievably powerful engine, not even ice cubes or hard food will not make it difficult. The included bag makes your camping or picnic experience simple.
- The body is made of stainless steel
- Four long blades handle all kinds of food
- Warranty manufacturing errors for 2 years
- Meets ETL certification
- Large capacity tumbler
- Convenient pocket
- Grind up to 20-30 times on a single charge
- Break the ice instantly
- Challenge other products in terms of robustness
- High price
- It may be a bit noisy when grinding
|Dimensions||10.9 x 10.4 x 7.6 inches|
|Included||Charging cable, body, travel cover, plastic cup, and mobile bag|
|Cup size||20 oz|
Auzkin Small Fruit Juice Mixer USB Charged Blender
Unlike other cordless battery-powered food grinders, this blender has the opposite design. Instead of the body being placed under the bottle when grinding, the blades are hidden inside the lid of the jar to provide a more practical structure, safe for user hygiene, and making the most of the contents the volume of the container.
- Inductive charging with all possible devices
- Waterproof material
- Looks like a convenient handheld water cup
- Use about ten times for each charge
- Non-slip soft plastic handle
- Two blades just enough
- Simple structure, easy to use
- Safe and smart design
- Can shake and shake
- It is entirely possible to wash directly under the tap by hand
- Many colors to choose
- Cannot be used in dishwashers
- Not recommended for making hot drinks
- Force to shred food before grinding
|Dimensions||3.7 x 3.4 x 7.2 inches|
|Included||A hand blender, USB cable, and user manual|
|Engine||21000 cycles per minute|
|Cup size||10 oz|
Gting Mini LED Screen Rechargeable Battery-Operated Blender
This eyebrow is a perfect answer for those who have problems controlling the remaining battery life of the blender. This super-clear mini screen will minimize the risk of you running out of battery while having fun with friends. The engine part of the machine is designed to be strong and durable, aiming for perfection in each use.
- 3000mAh battery capacity
- The blender cannot be turned on when the cup is removed for safety
- Requires two lithium-ion batteries
- One-touch operation
- Drinks ready in the 40s
- High-strength stainless steel blades
- Simple, quick, convenient cleaning
- Compact size, lightweight
- Reasonable price compared to what you get
- Beautiful design, trustworthy, good finishing
- Use with too frequent frequency will cause the screen to be noisy
- For hot drinks, avoid grinding continuously for 1 minute
|Dimensions||2.8 x 2.8 x 10.2 inches|
|Included||The body, glass cup, regular lid, and travel cover, charging cable and cleaning brush|
Bzseed 6 3D Blades Advanced Battery-Operated Blender
6-blade 3D technology is becoming more and more prevalent in the market of lithium-powered mini miners. Each device has an affordable price, good warranty policy, so the BZseed home appliance line is always accessible in our country. So when it comes to any good mini blender, consumers do not hesitate to choose this brand.
- Operate automatically, turn itself off after 20 seconds
- 3000mAh battery capacity
- FDA approves consumer-friendly health
- 1-year warranty for return and exchange
- Luxurious design
- The built-in sensor allows control of grinding speed
- Flexibility for each property of food ingredients.
- The parts are easy to clean
- Save much time
- No recipes included
- Revealed design blade
- Part of the power cord is quite unappealing
|Dimensions||11,8 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Included||Blender with moving cover, USB cable, guide, and cleaning brush|
Creative Design Portable to Carry Battery-Powered Blender
This mini hand blender is designed with a small, cute, and youthful color. The capacity of the device is quite fit, consistent with the number of vitamins that women should drink every day. The blender is equipped with a 2-blade, stainless, sharp, and durable blade that efficiently grinds fruits, ice, or even some other foods.
- Hold the blender at 45 degrees and shake
- Automatically shut down after 40 seconds of operation
- Limiting the amount of heat overload
- There is an indicator light in the cup cover that indicates tightness
- Compact to take away
- Large battery capacity
- Fit capacity
- Colors are vibrating
- Value for money
- Only a pink
- Two blades, so much shaking is needed
|Dimensions||3,2 x 3,2 x 7,2 inches|
|Included||Mini tumbler, charger cable, and silicone ice tray|
Cuisinart Rechargeable Handy USB Blender Set
The handheld version is the most optimized version that can grind up dried seeds and beat eggs. Moreover, the device possesses Powerball technology that limits the ability to splash food when grinding, keeping the kitchen always clean, without spending a long time cleaning.
The device is designed with a non-slip base that runs smoothly, without noise, suitable for families with the elderly and children.
- Quick charge
- 5-speed settings
- Advanced locking and opening features
- Electric knife with automatic lock
- Beat the egg vigorously
- 200W capacity
- Many accessories and versatile
- The battery is more durable than expected
- The necessary security
- Easy to adjust
- No more annoying wires
- Pretty bulky
- Right-hand press the two button start
|Dimensions||8 x 3 x 5 inches|
|Included||Automatic lockable electric knife, 2 cup chopper with a stainless steel blade, whisk, 4 cup measuring cup and bag for storage|
Buying Guide for the Best Battery-Powered Blender
Which is the best battery-powered blender is a question many homemakers are interested in on the forums today. The reason is partly due to the diverse market of models and types that make consumers confused in choosing. Here are a few sharing experiences to help you choose a battery-powered blender.
1. Which Brand Is a Good Battery Operated Blender?
Among the thousands of products available in the market, there will be products from reputable and prominent brands. You should not just look at the price but ignore the quality of the product, which is the general psychology of the consumer that some less prestigious units target.
Which battery blender is good? It is a grinder from a reputable, guaranteed production brand. You can refer to the outstanding battery-operated blender manufacturers voted by consumers.
2. Made of Equipment
When buying home appliances for the home, do not forget to ignore the origin of the device, because the original obviously gives peace of mind to the user. It also demonstrates the prestige of the brand of battery-operated blenders and product distribution facilities.
The market for a battery-operated blender is quite competitive, leading to the fact that popular products exist in parallel with poor quality and unknown origins. If you are a smart consumer, you certainly will not buy goods that often learn the specifications of the product.
Refer directly from the supplier, confirm the full CO / CQ certification to ensure that the user does not occur any related incidents.
3. The Material of Blender Battery Operated
Perhaps the material that makes a battery-powered blender is the top consumer concern when buying products. That is also the basis to help evaluate which blender is good. Today, the mixer uses plastic material for the body, and the mortar can be made from plastic or glass.
Besides the body material, the material of the blade is also equally important. Usually, the knife is made of high-quality stainless steel with high sharpness. The case is made from a plastic material that makes grip easier and more manageable. Glass material is quite heavy, fragile, but safe to use.
4. How Much Does a Blender Run on Battery?
Particularly for the battery-operated grinder segment, the market has quite a lot of products stretching at different prices. Each device possesses a unique feature, which is essential for the purchase of an excellent battery-powered blender, as consumers choose a suitable model for their actual use and current financial level.
It may cost you tens of dollars to own a battery-powered blender, but some models cost several hundred dollars to buy it. The reason for this is the price difference resulting from the quality and origin of the device.
5. The Capacity of the Battery-Operated Blender
The level of operation of a mixer sound or not depends on the capacity of the device. This is also the basis for consumers to evaluate which battery blender is good. Food grinds faster, shorten the processing stage if the machine capacity is significant, and vice versa. Standard power is 100 - 300W; some types of high energy is 500 - 600W.
6. Capacity of Mill
The mill capacity helps determine the amount of juice the machine produces for each operation. You can choose the size of the jar, depending on your needs. If you are a large family, you should select a battery-powered machine with a smaller capacity than a small family or use for individuals.
7. The Noise of the Engine When Operating
As you all know, the quality of low-cost models cannot be compared with the higher price models. This is also right in the case of quality battery-operated smoothies when the engine noise is low, smooth operation. In contrast to low-cost machines, plastic materials often make a loud noise when used, which is a significant drawback of the second line.
Notes for You When Using a Battery-Powered Blender
A blender is an indispensable household appliance in today's modern kitchen. However, during use, you may make some mistakes that cause the mixer to operate inefficiently and quickly. Let's see what those mistakes are!
1. Do Not Wash the Device Immediately After Use
After you finish grinding your food, you usually do not clean the appliance immediately, but wash it with dishes. This habit inadvertently creates the right environment for pathogenic bacteria to grow, while making food sticking to make cleaning the blender becomes more difficult.
So after finishing grinding, you should pour water in and soak immediately to ensure hygiene use.
2. Do Not Check the Device Before Turning It On
This is also a mistake when using a blender that homemakers often suffer. The subjective stuffing of food into the machine without checking to see if the parts are assembled correctly, coincides or not is very easy to break the plastic case, worn gear between the body and the blender jar does not work or fire machine. So you should carefully check the machine before use.
3. Let the Machine Work Continuously
Most blenders usually design an automatic mixing button (stuffing button) before blending a smoothie or food, so adjust or press the button 5-7 times to let the fruit or food blend itself. That gradually increases the speed from small to large.
In particular, when you need to grind much food, you should only use the blender for 30 seconds - 1 minute and then rest for 1-2 minutes before using it, especially when the appliance is hot. Pressing the button for too long will cause the machine to overload, quickly burn the motor.
4. Blend a Variety of Ingredients at the Same Time
You want to process a smooth and smooth blend of smoothies, so you should put all the ingredients at the same time? This is a misconception because the blender cannot grind ingredients with different hardness, in addition to making the blade bent, broken, easily damaged.
Ideally, you should shred ingredients and put them into the blender in turn. Hard objects should be blended first, use the correct blade as directed, water or ice cubes should be put in the end to estimate the appropriate level of water. With hard-shelled raw materials, peel off all the shells before adding them to the grind to make the mixture soft, delicious.
5. Blend Raw and Cooked Ingredients
The mixing of raw and cooked food is both unhygienic and, at the same time, the risk of cross-contamination, especially when you prepare food for young children. So, either grind raw or cooked, don't combine to crush.
6. Abuse of Multi-Blade Blender
A blender often comes with many blades suitable for each grinding function, such as a blender, dry mill, wet grind. However, the abuse of a multi-function blender to grind a variety of foods will significantly affect the durability of the machine. For example, you should not use the multi-function dry mill to scrape crabs as they will scratch the plastic jar, and the blade can be chipped.
7. Unreasonable Dosage of Liquid
The amount of cash will significantly affect the grinding process and the smoothness and flavor of food. If you use too little liquid will make smoothies smooth, too much, the blend will be thin. So you need to calculate so that it is reasonable only to add water or milk at the stage of completion so that the mixture does not dilute, lose its taste, and extend the life of the device.
8. Hygiene the Wrong Way
How to clean also dramatically affects the durability of the blender. Using a metal wash plate, abrasive cleaners, and after washing, do not dry the machine, which will cause the mixer to smell unpleasant, quickly damaged.
You need to use a soft scab, clean all parts of the machine. Wash the jar under the tap and rinse vigorously to remove any remaining food. Do not rinse the water too hot and put the jar in the refrigerator because the crunchy plastic jar is very easy to crack. After cleaning, wipe with a soft cloth and dry in a cool place or place it face down.
My Top Pick
My Top Pick is PopBabies personal corolina blue battery-powered blender; this product is typical for having a compact design but a powerful engine, a sharp blade. The machine can crush a variety of different foods, continuous operation, but the engine still runs smoothly without a motor stand.
Which good battery-powered blender is always a question many consumers wonder before choosing to buy this home appliance. Hopefully, the sharing from this article will help you answer this question more or less. At the same time, you will have more knowledge about the product to make it easier to choose a quality and guaranteed product line.